Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    After watching the Bears continue to get stuffed on the goal line, Jerry Angelo better draft oline (once again). I want to see us bring in some big gritty porkers that can control the line for years. Other needs I see DT, Harris is done. CB to bring depth/competition. RB-change of pace back w/ top end speed. DE to keep pressure on competition. LB to replace Hunter and play ST. 1-26 Mike Pouncey G Florida 6-5 320 Can play center also, but projects as a guard. Strength is his power at the point of attack and athleticism. 2-58 Kristopher O'Dowd C USC 6-5 298 Extemely strong center that excels in the run game. 3-90 Colby Whitlock DT Texas Tech 6…

  2. Started by Mongo3451,

    The entire week after Lovie got fired, the media shoved our 10-6 record up our keesters. Saying how bad it was to get rid of Lovie. Heck, even Da' Coach chimed in with his displeasure. Then, they ripped our incompetance in the form of Emery having 13 candidates for HC. Now, Emery strikes fast with his decision and we become 2nd page news to Chip Kelly to the Eagles. Listen to real NFL people say how great a move it was to hire Trestman. To finish my rant, where the heck is Lovie going to be HC? Eight openings and he's not a finalist for anything. F#%$ you media!

    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. Obviously we all hope he has better talent evalution skills for first round talent. But that's not my #1 hope for Phil. You all know I've been harping about the O Line for ages and I'm assuming we'll address it better than JA did in his years at the helm. But no, that's not it either. As far as my biggest hope for a difference from JA, I'd have to say I'd want better luck at avoiding injury-prone guys. I don't know if it was just JA taking flyers on guys with known injury issues or bad health histories, or just bad luck. So there you have it... Draft guys who will actually play some football for us. Sounds pretty basic.

  4. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Allright MadLith (and all other non-Lovie advocates), I will concede that if Lovie and Co. cannot pull it together this year and at the very least make it to the playoffs, away he (and they) go. With the additions of Peppers, Taylor, Manumaleuena (sp?), Cutler and who else??? then there is absolutely no excuse the Bears should not be contenders for the upcoming year...or for a few afterwards. This is another fantastic day in Bears history.

  5. Started by jason,

    Let's put everything together... 1) Reports have come out that he hated being drafted by the Bears, thus the crying 2) Numerous stupid statements in the media - begins to irritate the fan-base 3) Hold out - immediately getting the management and city against him 4) Pouting because he was behind TJ, a superior RB as far as production (and biceps) - irritates all 5) More stupid comments - Irritation level rising 6) Allegations of playing soft, and not playing while hurt (read: hurt is not injured) - irritates teammates 7) Bears cut Tank - precedent set 8) Boat incident Pause. This is where we need to pause and realize that this guy KNEW he was on th…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.4k views
  6. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    Cap Room right now: ~ 4 million Cuts: [7.32 million] Devin Hester [1.85] Kellen Davis [2.4] Matt Spaeth [1.02] Roberto Garza [2.05] Restructures: [8.3 million] WR Brandon Marshall [4.3 million saved] Original Deal: 2 year 18.6 million New Deal: 3 years 37.4 million/26 guaranteed Total Contract: 5 years 56 million/26 guaranteed Year 1 Original Deal [2013]: 2 million salary/3 million guaranteed [5] Year 2 Original Deal [2014]: 5 million salary/6 million guaranteed [11] Year 3: 6 million salary/ 8 million guaranteed [14] Year 4: 7 million salary/ 7 million guaranteed [14] Year 5: 8 million salary/ 4 million guaranteed [12] …

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Started by AZ54,

    We're just a couple weeks out so I figured I'd put together my mock draft. I used position rankings from http://nfldraftscout.com/position-rankings/ . 1/8 Tremaine Edmunds ILB He combines with Trevathan to give us outstanding defense in the middle of the field, and spends some time at OLB. 2/39 Billy Price OC Move Whitehair back to LG. Price is stout up front, let's keep the pocket clean in front of Trubisky so he can step up when needed, and run Howard up the middle. 4/105 Kemoko Turay OLB He's got all the athletic talent to be a stud pass rusher. Can he overcome his injury history? 4/115 Jamarco Jones OT Backup for a …

    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
  8. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    2 (49) Juaquin Iglesias WR - Size, Decent speed, Good hands and routes... Ramses Barden WR - Huge WR, cant argue with production 3 (99) David Bruton S - Tough, Fast, Physical, Athletic Safety. Can call the shots 4 (114?) Cornelius Lewis OG - Athletic with good size, has some character issues, was originally at FSU 5 () Mike Wallace WR - speed and size, may not be there after round 4 5 () Glen Coffee RB - decent all around RB 6-7 Brannan Sutherland FB - carries ball and good lead blocker Cary Harris CB - always a fan of USC defense Andrew Gardner OL - started 48 straight at LT, tall and makes up for athletic ability with hear…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Started by killakrzydav,

    The more I see this offensive staff being built, CW shopping for penthouse in Chicago, and the statements of our offensive staff I don't think that they are going to tie their jobs security to JF. Same drill. 3 round mocks. Without further ado:

    • 82 replies
    • 5.5k views
  10. Started by killakrzydav,

    • 17 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 46 replies
    • 2.8k views
  11. Started by killakrzydav,

    • 46 replies
    • 3.4k views
  12. Started by killakrzydav,

    Wowzers!

    • 35 replies
    • 2.2k views
  13. Started by killakrzydav,

    Three bodies at the IOL, double Edge's, 4 Wr's, Texas's all American DL, Pass catching RB and an every down back, double move Te's and LT

  14. Started by scs787,

    cant sleep, drunk, and bored so why not.... 1st Round: Jeff Otah OT ( really think about mendy or stewart here 2nd Round: Dre MOore DT Maryland 3rd Round: Tom Zbikowski Safety ND I hope he falls to the 3rd round, i doubt it but eh whatever.. 3rd Round: Jordy Nelson WR K State 4th Round: Franklin Dunbar OT Middle Tennessee St. 5th Round: DEnnis Dixon QB Oregon is he there in the 5th??

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  15. Started by scs787,

    Alright so let me first say that I hate/never believe people when they say I had a dream about a draft and think its silly. Well last night I did indeed have a dream about our Bears and the key piece of that dream was my boy Jesse Williams. We were in the super bowl, down by 6, inside 2 minutes, and we had the ball 4th and 1 near mid field(against the Broncos FWIW). Jesse Williams was lined up as the FB (something he did at Bama a few times), he gets the ball, baits the D in to stop the run then BOOM hits em with a rugby type flea flicker back to Cutler who then nails a wide open Martellus Bennett for the go ahead TD to win the super bowl. Unrealistic to actually hap…

    • 33 replies
    • 5k views
  16. Started by madlithuanian,

    For s's and gigles...I emailed this on 12/7/07 to some fellow Bears fans/friends... I hope all the pictures come through... ************************************** Please BEAR with me as I need to vent... THIS TEAM IS PATHETIC! THE OWNERSHIP IS PATHETIC! THE MANAGEMENT IS PATHETIC! THE COACHING STAFF IS PATHETIC! THE PLAYERS ARE PATHETIC! There is no heart, no soul. Only the cashing of paychecks and the crushing of fans' hopes. Until further notice, I will not attend a game the Bears play, in Chicago or elsewhere until I see a coaching change. Let's see, we have Life-Support-Lovie as head coach... ...who can't make halftime …

  17. Started by Stinger226,

    I am not going to list every good FA and think we are going to actually sign them, so I am trying to be realistic. Ryan Pace is candlestick in his information he releases, so it could be out of the box with this. I think we target one expensive FA. Those that will receive a large payday that we might get: The one I think we will get Trevathan/ILB other possibilities: Jaye Howard/DT ( I think he will get around the same money as Trev, so dont think we sign both0 Ian Williams/DT (undersized productive player that should get 4 to 5 mil) a small chance he could be here to Damon Harrison/DT ( he wil…

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
  18. Started by bear trap,

    Although it's not likely cause of a lot of trades and a certain someone falling It'd be great for us if this is the way it went next weekend. http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?t...l&tid=64068

    • 11 replies
    • 3.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.