Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    1. Taylor Mays, FS, USC 2. Auston English, DE, Oklahoma 3. Kraig Urbik, OG, Wisconsin 3. (C4B)- Ramses Barden, WR, Cal Poly 4. Garrett Reynolds, OT, North Carolina 5. Rhett Bomar, QB, Sam Houston State

  2. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Trade our 17th overall for a 2nd, 3rd, and 6th. 2. Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU ---take best defensive player here, a machine who never stops 2. Kraig Urbik, OG, Wisconsin ---arguably the 2nd best OG in the nation this year- 6'6 310 3. Derek Pegues, FS, Mississippi State ---very fast and a ball hawker- can also lay the big hit 3. Troy Kropog, OT, Tulane ---going to the Senior Bowl- last time we took a Tulane guy it worked out- 6'6 320 3 (COMP). Mohamed Massaquoi, WR, Georgia ---long and lanky (6'2, 200), very reliable for Stafford at Georgia- his last game: 11 catches for 140 yards

  3. Started by madlithuanian,

    I'll focus on what could be changed right now to get the most out of our situation. Particularly looking at the future... 1. Jump on the nfo thought of moving Williams to LT, benching Pace and putting Shaffer at RT. Give it a whirl. Pace isn't going to be around next year. May as well start giving Williams the reps he needs. 2. Keep the offense similar to what Turner did this week. The change was working to a large extent. 3. Stop playing DB's so far off the LOS. I'd rather see us get burned once in a while vs. getting nit-picked to death for completions on every 3rd down. 4. Use some damn stunts on the D line for once... That's about…

  4. Started by CrackerDog,

    LOL!

  5. Started by Mongo3451,

    OK, let the grilling begin, but here’s my shopping list. Just a pipe dream at 4:25 AM Is this even realistic? I really haven't researched the matter. Alan Faneca 4yr/32 mil Allows us to draft a rookie LT and move Tait to the right. Sign Jacob Bell for 5yr/28 mil if Faneca signs with NYJ. We get younger and better by signing a 31 year old and drafting. Age upgrade to youth is 9yrs per player.(10.5 if you sign Bell) Randy Moss 3yr/30 mil How do you improve your QB play? A+ Sign the most gifted receiver to ever play the game and chuck it. How do you improve your run game? A= Get the safety out of the box by(see above). The combination of Faneca …

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  6. Started by WheresMyronBaker,

    With a ton of holes and FA about to begin.... I want Chris Brown ( C) and Stacy Andrews (T) Also on the list would be Leanard Weaver (FB) and Eugene Wilson (FS). Just puttin it out there. I dont count on Andrews to do much...but the return on investment would be great if he can return to form. As far as Brown goes...we could use an established OL that is big enough and tough enough to kick Pat Williams butt 2 times a year. We'll have the cap space and should use it somewhere...this would be my pricey addition. I would still pick OL in the first round in this scenario but then begin to add some developmental weapons around an O-Line that can help out…

  7. Started by Drunkntailgater,

    This is my latest video. This week I had a youtube friend fly up from Augusta Georgia to go to the game with me. This video doesn't have any of my crazy editing or anything off the wall. It's just the sights and sounds of what we experienced at the tailgate and our journey to and from the stadium. I hope you all enjoy this.

  8. Started by Pixote,

    Watching the Year-End College games, I cannot help but list my takes. First, the College system for games tied at end of regulation is awesome. BOTH teams have a chance to win in overtime, not just the team who is lucky enough to win a coin toss and get a TD, leaving the loser of the coin toss frustrated. Why in the hell doesn't the NFL wake up and make changes? Second, Colleges are basically the NFL's minor league system. Our developmental league. So why in the hell do they have different rules? Wouldn't it make sense for these college players to be acclimated to the rules they are going to be asked to play by if drafted? (Example 1: In college football, there …

  9. Started by CrackerDog,

    Frustrating. For the second week in a row we've turned victory into defeat. This one was worse because you can't pin it specifically on one guy fumbling away his only two catches. This game came down to a few things: * Bad play calling and/or execution. We can't seem to gain those few yards we need on third down to extend our offensive series. Leaving just enough time on the clock for Griese to lead them down for the tying score. * Bad luck. There were a few opportunities we had on tipped balls where we were inches from making yet another pick. Either of these could've ended it right there, on the spot. * Stupidity combined with poor officiati…

  10. Sorry, been unable to spend time on the keyboard of late (nice timing). I have been among Benson's strongest advocates. While I still question the police tactics on the boat, I think Benson blew it on the recent situation. Whether he was drunk or not, whether he should have blown or not, whatever. To me, that is all beside the point. Last year, I blasted Tank. After getting into so much trouble, Tank getting caught drinking and driving (regardless how much) at the wee hours of the morning to me showed he simply had not learned his lesson. I see little difference here for Benson. I thought Benson learned his lesson. He showed up to camp in shape, a…

    • 26 replies
    • 6.1k views
  11. Started by lemonej,

    As a longtime Bear fan(circa 1966) I have seen 1st round draft picks traded for Qbs that didn't pan out, I've seen 2nd round picks flame out and I've seen a 6th round pick take the Bears to the playoffs. Jack Concannon, Rudy Bukich, Virgil Carter, Larry Rakestraw, Bobby Douglass, Gary Huff, John Huarte,, Bob Avellini, Vince Evans, Greg Landry, Vince Evans, Jim McMahon, Steve Fuller Mike Tomczac, Jim Harbaugh, Steve Walsh, Erik Kramer, Shane Matthews, Moses Moreno, Will Furrer, Rex Grossman, Kyle Orton, Craig Krentzel ,Cade McNown, Jeff George, Jay Cutler And Mitch Trubisky Not to forget Mike Phipps, Rick Mirer, Kordell Stewart, Henry Tillman, Spergynn Winn Ma…

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. Started by Wesson44,

    Since O-Gun has a broken leg and will take some time to heal and for him to get back to form,Brown is older and the steady DE. Anderson is not the answer do you take a shot at Peppers? We have no first or second round pick to spend big money on so why not go after Peppers? I think with Peppers and Harris it could be another situation like it was in Tampa with Sapp and Rice coached by one R Marinelli. If not Peppers then Kampman from GB

    • 11 replies
    • 2.8k views
  13. Started by Stinger226,

    Lots of threads speak about the draft. I thought I would stick predictions in one spot I think Carter drops and that's our pick. 9)Jalen Carter/DT 53) Joe Tippmann/OC 61) Mathew Bergeron/OT 64) Derick Hall/edge 103) I think he trades this pick to NE ( could be any team. NE is always trading picks and has 3 in the 4 th round) gets pick 107 and 117. 107) Chase Brown/RB 117) Riley Moss/CB 133) Karl Brooks/DT 136) Jake Witt) OL 148) Cameron Latu/ TE 218) Matt Landers) WR 258) Jose Ramirez/Edge He's going to make some later day trades but to hard to guess when Poles . I used Bruglers draft for referenc…

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. Started by Wesson44,

    With all the off season moves we made IMHO we have the chance to be a really good team from position to position. I think at maybe the secondary will be our only weakness. QB Cutler, McCown, Blanchard Cutler will start of course but McCown is not scare to throw the ball and the staff seem to be high on Blanchard RB Forte, Bush, Allen, Ford, Unga, Forte is the starter and with the new staff will be more involved in the passing game than he was last year, Bush will be the short yards guy Unga gets cut, and Allen and Ford will fight it out for the 3rd RB spot WR Marshall, Jeffery, Bennett, Anderson, Golden, Fields, Lenz, Wilson, We…

    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
  15. Started by Wesson44,

    Right now we have a good team shaping up. But we could be even better if we got rid of Metcalf and went out and signed C/G Bentley. We just might lose Manning Jr, but we are good in the depth in the back secondary. We don't need Lynch....too slow now. If we are going to pick up a QB Farve would be a great addition, or Culpepper would be better if Farve didn't fall to us. I just don't like the idea of Henine being a starter if Rex/Orton get hurt. We know pepper could be the man with all the targets we have to throw to. Jones was my pick out of the RB'S

    • 34 replies
    • 7.4k views
  16. Started by Daventry,

    I was not able to actually watch the game, but followed it on NFL.COM on play by play and have read quite a few articles. Sucks being in a place where you can't watch the game, but next week I will be watching on the big Sky.... In terms of Lovie, nothing much new here as far as I am concerned, I tend to think he may have been trying to ingratiate himself to Bears fans by going for it on the 4th down call. Overall I think the game shows, again, that he is not a smart coach. As does the drafting, personnel decisions, and public persona. I am heartened by the D, and Url's, performance. I don't like Url much, I feel he is an overpaid lout, but if he can get b…

  17. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    There are a few things. 1. Is Turner blind? How can you be absolutely inept in 1 half and be great in another? What, all of a sudden, clicked that Orton turned from...well, orton...to Dan Marino in a matter of time? Oh! I know! Nothing! We have to have more confidence in our QB. 2. This kind of goes back to #1, but how can you just totally forget that Lloyd leads the team in receptions, for him to get ZERO in the first half? Come on, man. Double move all day with this guy works, but Turner doesn't think so, apparently. 3. The defense always wants more time off the field and they want more breathing room. 10 point margain with 6 minutes left, then a 7 point …

  18. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Sign Carl Nicks. NOTE: I don't have them taking an OG because: Carl Nicks is a stud and they improved once Garza came back. I don't have them taking a bruising RB to compliment Forte because: Harvey Unga should get some time this year. 1. Benjamin Ijalana, OT/OG, Villanova ---I haven't been a fan of taking an OT this high as you all know. But this is perfect. I'm not sure whether Ijalana will be guard or tackle in the NFL. Omiyale and Webb are going to be given chances to succeed. Ijalana can wait for now as he gets used to the speed of the NFL and also what position fits him best. 2. Ras-I Dowling, CB, Virginia ---Tim Jennings has been a surprise, and Til…

  19. Started by adam,

    Ok, we are about to start the real offseason and based on the latest moves, here are my updated game predictions: 1: vs 49ers (WIN, the Bears almost beat them with Nagy's offense, Fields will beat Lance) 2: at GB SNF (LOSS, this will be a close game but GB is still better) 3: Texans (WIN, a terrible roster, this will be an easy win) 4: at NYG (WIN, Daniel Jones is still the QB, a 3-1 start is possible) 5: at Vikings (LOSS, I have Bears splitting, could be a win here and loss later) 6: Commanders TNF (WIN, Chase Young tore his ACL and was their best player, I doubt he plays or if he does, won't be his old self) 7: at Patriots MNF (LOSS, this one …

    • 75 replies
    • 6.5k views
  20. Started by adam,

    With McPhee, Royal, and Rolle pending contracts. I would still like to see a few more guys brought in from this pool of defensive candidates (for the right price): Safety: #28 Rahim Moore - S (25) #88 Ron Parker - S (27) Cornerback: #27 Chris Culliver - CB (27) #46 Perrish Cox - CB (28) Linebacker: #49 Curtis Lofton - ILB (28) #59 Mason Foster - ILB (26) Defensive/Nose Tackle: #16 Terrance Knighton - DL (29) #29 Dan Williams - DL (28) # - NFL FA Ranking If we could bring in a couple of more guys from these groups (wishful thinking), I think we would be in great position going into the draft. I was hoping for 4x new starters …

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.