Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Complete bs way to end a game. You mean to tell me there was no holding g on the play where the alleged facemask on Rogers? Or the clear offensive PTI on the play beforehand. I really dislike the Lions but but I hate the Packers!

  2. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Thought it was day to day...... Something doesn't smell right

  3. I'll believe it when he doesn't hold out for a new contract.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Started by AZ54,

    Noah Spence lit up the Senior Bowl and he's exactly what we don't have on defense at OLB. I expect that what Von Miller did only further elevated Spence's value around the league. I'm wondering what thoughts are about him? He will likely be there at #11 although that's not entirely certain if he stays out of trouble the next few months. He won't be there when we draft in Rd 2. I don't see Pace going this route after what he went through with Ratliff, McDonald, and then the injury to White. White's situation is clearly different with the injury but the last thing Pace needs is back to back 1st Rd picks that have issues. I think he goes a safer route and at #11…

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
  5. Started by dawhizz,

    Not terrible. I would prefer to see a return man somewhere in there, but otherwise I could live with it. http://wgnradio.com/2016/02/08/hoge-2016-b...mock-draft-1-0/

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Started by jason,

    He's getting tagged. https://twitter.com/KimJonesSports/status/704330708387536896

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. Started by Stinger226,

    I am not going to list every good FA and think we are going to actually sign them, so I am trying to be realistic. Ryan Pace is candlestick in his information he releases, so it could be out of the box with this. I think we target one expensive FA. Those that will receive a large payday that we might get: The one I think we will get Trevathan/ILB other possibilities: Jaye Howard/DT ( I think he will get around the same money as Trev, so dont think we sign both0 Ian Williams/DT (undersized productive player that should get 4 to 5 mil) a small chance he could be here to Damon Harrison/DT ( he wil…

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
  8. Started by jason,

    Currently the Bears have nine picks: 1.11-1250pts 2.41-490 3.72-230 4.103-88 5.138-37 6.167-24.6 6.186-17 6.188-16.2 7.198-12.2 Here's my challenge. Come up with a trade back scenario based on another team's needs that would net the Bears at least 12 picks. The more complicated the better (as long as it's realistic). Then make your mock with those picks. Trade 1: CHI(1.11-1250pts) for STL(2.43-470pts, 2.45-450pts, 3.76-210pts) - STL feels the heat and trades up for their QB of the future but makes the big splash by not giving up their 1st. Trade 2: CHI(2.45-450pts) for PHI(3.77-205, 3.79-195, 6.170-23.4) - The Eagles don't have a secon…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Colts sign TE Dawyne Allen to a 4 year deal. There goes one of few TEs on the market. 4 year deal worth 29.4 million. For those wondering how beneficial Marty's value is, there you have it, cause Marty is a lot better than Allen. Fleener still on the market, but pretty much all of the options are potential downgrades (unless we try and buy low on Jimmy Graham)

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Started by bradjock,

    Where does the NFL get this timeline? Last year between 3 and 5 pm is was announced the Bears signed Eddie Royal and Pernell. What I expect at 3:00 tomorrow: 1. We trade Martellus Bennett. It's probably a done deal but at 3:00 we can make it official. Jimmy Graham would be awesome. But probably a 6th rounder . . . 2. Danny Trevathan becomes official--we have the money and the scheme he wants. 3. Akiem Hicks--I think it's happening 4. Mid level players we haven't considered Between the Bears and Illinois playing at 4:30, I'm going to have a busy afternoon.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Started by AZ54,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0311-story.html "The Bears also are being proactive on the pre-draft front. A source said they put Alabama linebacker Reggie Ragland through a private workout on Friday. " Seems like we have some serious interest. Now the question is who from the team attended that workout?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. Started by Stinger226,

    A backup but we need the depth somewhere. Hope that lock down Hicks, would make for a good offseason.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Started by GakMan23,

    Jeff Dickerson ESPN Staff Writer Bears have signed long-snapper Aaron Brewer to one-year contract. Brewer spent the last four years with the Denver Broncos where he previously played under Bears coach John Fox and special teams coordinator Jeff Rodgers.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  14. Started by Stinger226,

    Seems someone gave him some money.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. Started by jason,

    RB or TE? OK, so it's pretty obvious TE is more important, but the class isn't that great. A lot of people believe TE's are being overvalued because there just aren't good ones. So, figure the round and then go one round later. The RB class, however, has some interesting talent. So, that leads me to this dilemma: What if Derrick Henry and Hunter Henry are both available in the beginning of the third? I like both guys, but I think Derrick Henry could be one of those Earl Campbell types, a guy who is going to easily average 4 yards per carry. He won't cause a ton of missed tackles, but when he gets a head of steam going, he's going to punish LBs …

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. Started by AZ54,

    Found this and thought it was interesting since there are some prospects that might interest the Bears. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-dra...rrated-in-draft If we're looking for a safety on day 3 Kavon Frasier is a nice prospect. He is more SS than FS IMO. At 217lbs he runs a 4.5 forty plus he likes to hit. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players...4/kavon-frazier http://draftbreakdown.com/video/kavon-fraz...minnesota-2015/

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  17. Started by AZ54,

    Intersting data here on draft sites accuracy based on Top 100 rankings being selected in the top 100 picks. http://www.thehuddlereport.com/scoring/top100.shtml

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. josh Hill omar Bolden

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  19. Started by dawhizz,

    Trade #11 & #206 to Bills for #19, #80 (3rd), #117 (4th), and a 3rd next year. Bills, who got two comp picks, move up to draft Shaq Lawson and fill a desperate need for a pass-rushing DE. I don’t love the value for the Bears at #11. I don’t think Stanley or Buckner falls. I want a CB, but Hargreaves and Alexander don’t fit the Fangio DB model. Robinson makes sense, but in a deep DL draft you can get similar value in the 2nd, I think, and the other good pass-rushers seem more like 4-3 DEs. I’m warming to the idea of Elliott, but I think he goes before this. I’d consider QB, but I’m personally not enamored with this class at the top. So I trade down and get some…

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  20. Started by bear trap,

    Okay I've gotta share... I just read the most dumbass article I think has ever been written. In the article the suggestion was the bears trade for mo wilk. and what it recommended we offer: wait for it.... the 11th pick AND alshon Jeffrey!!! If Chicago actually did that I would start rooting for the puckers just in spite of the bears... I would seriously beg someone to hit pace in the head for being a moron... just had to share... I guess Wilkinson is now worth a 1st rd pick and a pro bowl wr....

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.