Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
I would bring in Cain. I thought he did fine last year when Mannelly went out. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0831-story.html Peace
-
- 6 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
So I went down a rabbit hole tonight. Seeing Briggs on the sideline, I was looking for the Bears active leader in games played (on the field). Not counting Gould, the Bears active games leader was Garza, but after that it dropped off a lot: Briggs - 170 (t/13th w/ Dent) Tillman - 154 Gould - 147 Garza - 145 Forte - 97 Cutler - 73 Jennings - 68 Conte - 51 Paea - 45 Marshall - 38 Jeffery - 32 McClellin - 30 - If Briggs plays all remaining 10 games, he would pass Singletary and move into 9th, 2 games behind Urlacher. What I found remarkable was the gap between Garza and Forte. Almost a 50 game gap is the equivalent to over 3 years in the…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Dave Toub's the best special team's coach in the league. Granted out ST's have mostly sucked, but I have 100% faith we'll right the ship on opening day. Ditto with Martz. I might be foolishly optimistic, but I think he's playing his cards close to his chest. IMO, once the season starts, the blocking schemes work, and we'll carve the defense apart. You won't see the Wild-cat and you sure as hell won't see Dez Clark lined up as a FB on a run play. I belive 2 of the 3 can get it together. I wish I felt that way about the defense. In the pre-season, we can't get to the quarterback, we can't stop the pass, our safeties suck, and we can't get off the field. …
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Since our #49 pick is essentially our #1 pick, I'm curious to see who the mocksters have us taken. I found one updated mock but it still has us taking Duke Robinson. Not that I would mind seeing us take the Duke, but we've already added 3 good offensive lineman. We have far more pressing needs at WR, safety & DE.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
from cbssportsline.com Sounds like he likes our chances. Thoughts?
-
- 5 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Just heard that that Omiyale stays at LT, Webb at RT, and Chris Williams will take over for Garza at LG. I'm intrigued. I've reada few things that Williams may end up being a better guard than tackle. I guess the experiment continues...
-
- 5 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
The Jacksonville Jaguars have released OT Jordan Black
-
- 6 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
In the link are two videos. In case you missed them yesterday. Both are either players just having fun or... (in the case of an historic return) "illegal celebration". You decide. Nice work fellas. http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2011/10/03...rces=topbuttons
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
-
The initial Yahoo Fantasy Rankings is out. Here is how our favorite team fared: QB - Cutler - 14th RB - Forte - 6th WR - Marshall - 5th, Jeffery - 7th, Wilson - 86th TE - Bennett - 12th K - Gould - 11th DEF - CHI - 13th http://sports.yahoo.com/news/2014-fantasy-...-204748821.html To me, Cutler is a little low, I feel he should be from 8-12, Gould is low with this offense, easily top 10, and defense is probably a little high based on last year. Overall though, if they end up with these number, we have a really solid team.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
@ZachZaidman: #Bears WR Kevin White on meeting Jay Cutler today at Halas Hall: "I think he was very excited...I think we'll be alright." @adamjahns: New #Bears War Kevin White said Jay Cutler got him dinner reservations tonight in Chicago. @ZachZaidman: #Bears WR Kevin White on where his inner-drive and competitiveness come from: "I've always been overlooked." @ZachZaidman: #Bears WR Kevin White said he sent about 250 e-mails to major college programs to try to get a scholarship. "A lot of copy & paste," he said @ZachZaidman: #Bears WR Kevin White calls QB Jay Cutler "cool." @ZachZaidman: #Bears WR Kevin White on difference between La…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Watching NFL Network this morning they are saying that W Anderson will be signing on with the Baltimore Ravens. No news yet on the Fred Miller option.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Long story short, that move means Cousins is going to a QB-starved team. Until the trade, it was uncertain what would happen. They could still have tagged him, or they could have worked out a deal. But now Alex Smith is the QB in DC, and Cousins is going to be a "franchise" QB available in free agency. That takes at least one QB needy team out of trade possibilities.
-
- 11 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Sign Carl Nicks. NOTE: I don't have them taking an OG because: Carl Nicks is a stud and they improved once Garza came back. I don't have them taking a bruising RB to compliment Forte because: Harvey Unga should get some time this year. 1. Benjamin Ijalana, OT/OG, Villanova ---I haven't been a fan of taking an OT this high as you all know. But this is perfect. I'm not sure whether Ijalana will be guard or tackle in the NFL. Omiyale and Webb are going to be given chances to succeed. Ijalana can wait for now as he gets used to the speed of the NFL and also what position fits him best. 2. Ras-I Dowling, CB, Virginia ---Tim Jennings has been a surprise, and Til…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
What are your thoughts on Kearse. I have looked at him on You Tube and feel he is an athletic with good size who seemed to play better in 2014 than 2015 but may have been holding something back because he wanted to enter the NFL without an injury. His uncle is Javon Kearse and his cousin is Philip Buchanon so the pedigree is there. My only concern is although he gets into a good position he doesn't finish plays i.e. if the running back gets to the line of scrimmage and he is in the box he doesn't drive into the back to make a big play, he looks like he is holding back wanting to make sure the back doesn't break a big one but I suppose being a safety is you have to m…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Had a pretty good team when he coached up in Minneapolis. Although this was probably my most favorite memory of him.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
I seen this mock on FANSIDED with trades. before draft- trade AJ to Atlanta for 17th pick and 1st round next year #1-11-Myles Jack/OLB-ILB #1-17- trade pick to Jets for 20th pick-4th round-and Dee Milliner/CB #1-20-draft Hunter Henry/TE #2-trade pick 41 to Ar for pick 61 and 3rd round pick #2-61-draft Kyler Fackrell/OLB 6'5" 250 with 82 t 15 tfl 4 sacks #3-trade 72th pick and 6th round pick to 49ers for 68th pick and Bennett-draft Cris Jones/DT #3-81- Vonn Bell/FS starts from day 1 #3-93- Connor McGovern/OG 9th rated OG #4-103-Kenny Lawler/WR 52 rec and 13 TDs- 6'3" #4-115-Antonio Morrison/OLB 103 …
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
1 game and rightfully so. http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...ed-one-game-pay
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
http://www.csnchicago.com/bears/lance-brig...5-says-farewell
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Since we're near the season end, lots of social media talking about the mistakes Poles made this season. Drafting V Jones - 3rd round wasted pick. Paying to much for Claypool. 34th pick. Botched the Ogunjobi grab Failed to get Ryan Bates as a restricted FA. Did I miss anything? Fans have expectations that a GM makes all A+ moves and never makes a mistake. The best in the league screw up a lot, but they do is make enough good moves that makes them winners. First I think he hired good coaches that teach, probably doesn't look good with a season ending 9 game losing streak. The next few years will show it. Secondly he created great c…
-
- 16 replies
- 1.5k views
-