Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by CrackerDog,

    Sounds like a winner. LINK

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    doesnt look like its working....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Started by madlithuanian,

    Chris EmmaVerified account ‏@CEmma670 Follow More Heard from a source that the Bears' preparation for coaching the Senior Bowl has shown. The Browns have left many in Mobile frustrated.

  4. Started by scs787,

    I got into a conversation with one of the tenants at the building I work at and he's a huge FSU fan(I know this because I've seen him wear a few FSU sweaters, today he was wearing a Bears hoody). He brought up Christian Jones. He said that hes capable of being a monster as an OLB in the 3-4. Talked about how physically gifted he was and said with the right coaching (which he thinks the Bears have now) we may not even need a OLB opposite of Young. I admittedly hadn't seen enough of him, and thought of him as an ILB, but he said no, you want him on the edge making plays and utilizing his athleticism. What do you guys think of him? You can see in the…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Started by 'TD',

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    RT @ESPNChiBears: Filed to ESPNChicago: #Bears release veteran TE Matt Spaeth, per a league source.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Started by Stinger226,

    I think things will be quiet now for awhile and we are working on trying to resign our players in FAgency. I think we resign Idonije, Loius, McCown, and Scott. I think we still get a CB in FAgency because there is a surplus and as time goes on the players get nervous and grab on to a job. I would like to see them grab a Sheldon Brown/CB played for the Browns. I think we still get one of our LBs in FA due to having to count on two rookies to start might be a stretch. I would like to seem them grab Daryl Smith/OLB from Jacksonville, just due to the tie to our DC and played at a high level last year. There is a chance Urlacher comes back, but the longer it goes I think the …

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. Started by Connorbear,

    You know that whole Robbie Gould can't kick long field goals thing? 11 in a row over 50 yards tying an NFL record. 58 yarder - longest in Bears history. Not an issue anymore. Peace

  9. Started by AZ54,

    Those doubts are gone after this: https://bearswire.usatoday.com/lists/bears-fans-have-mixed-reactions-on-ryan-poles-decision-to-fire-lamar-soup-campbell/ This is definitely not a Pace move but it does resemble a Jimmy Johnson, for those who remember him from decades ago. There has to be something behind it that Poles found out about while Soup was on vacation and that was it. There are no sacred cows in this organization. Poles is the man and he's owning it. I'm good with it now we'll wait to see the results.

    • 16 replies
    • 1.5k views
  10. Started by madlithuanian,

    Let's hope he can actually heal up... MAkes today all the more tough. Maybe one of the young guys can step up

  11. Started by Stinger226,

    We still have Floyd which hopefully takes the next step forward but after him: McPhee--------gone saves 7.1 Young---------- save 4.5 at 32, probably gone Irwin------------just a cheap prospect Jones-----------just a cheap prospect I think we should bring in Houston, younger and cheaper than keeping Young. Resign Christian Jones to backup both inside and out Resign Sam Ocho, reliable backup. In FA: Junior Galette-----on a prove it economical contract Aaron Lynch-------young with upside Trent Murphy------- coming off an injury with upside Adrian Clayborn----- at 29 a good player but probably doesnt fit P…

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  12. Started by adam,

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Aug_...p&type=lgns and they have a short week playing Detroit on Thursday. I know we have our own issues, but that sucks for them.

  13. Started by flea,

    http://deadspin.com/5376662/nfl-highlight-...uchdown-big-boy

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. Started by CrackerDog,

    The man almost single-handedly lifted me to victory this week in fantasy football. I was going up against the guy with Tony Romo and still won! LOL! This week wasn't all bad football-wise, for me. Thank you, AJ!

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    1. Time to make a trade for a DT 2. PLEASE PLEASE....cut Shae McClellin

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  16. Started by madlithuanian,

    From the PFT rumor mill... RAMS KICK BENTLEY’S TIRES Posted by Michael David Smith on August 25, 2008, 1:34 p.m. Free agent offensive lineman offensive lineman LeCharles Bentley didn’t play a down in 2006 or 2007, his two seasons with the Browns. If he plays in 2008, it may be with the Rams. Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that Bentley is on the way to St. Louis to have a visit and a physical today. Bentley was considered one of the best young offensive linemen in the league after his first four seasons, all with the Saints. But he never got on the field after signing a six-year, $36 million contract with the Browns during the 2006 of…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. Started by AZ54,

    Most analysts didn't like our draft. Prisco is different. I don't really put any stock into this stuff but it's interesting to read mostly in terms of what our division rivals did. The one thing I get from most of the "grades" is that this was a deep draft and almost every team did well. Our draft wasn't sexy so won't get the publicity the big names bring but I think it was good. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pete-p...-2014-nfl-draft Within our division the Packers didn't impress me too much. Dix is a good player wouldn't have minded drafting him at all. But behind that GB did ok. Detroit grabbed Ebron early, we grabbed the CB who covered hi…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  18. Started by VenomSox,

    PPR Cutler or Tebow 2nd QB Britt or Knox 4th WR I already have Forte and Bears D.

  19. Started by lemonej,

    Its great to be back posting and here is my most recent mock and currently working on 2.0 8 Denzel Ward CB Ohio State 39 Tyrell Crosby OT Oregon 105 Kemoko Turay OLB Rutgers 115 Orlando Brown Jr OT Oklahoma 145 Allen Lazard WR Iowa State 181 Grant Haley CB Penn State 224 Jamil Demby OG Maine

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  20. Started by GakMan23,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,0,138880.story Wow I guess they weren't kidding when they said Barber can't stay healthy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.