Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by mondonico,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...3a-4084207301fe I'm sorry if that link does not owrk. Article about Fangio and his taskt getting all the new additions on Def. playing. I can't say it better so take a read.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0523-story.html Looks like Kevin White missed todays OTA after participating yesterday. When Fox was asked about it, he basically said it is one practice, we are not going to worry about it. Reporters on the other hand are feeling a little deja vu and wonder if he had a set back. Others that missed:Hronis Grasu, Kyle Long, Danny Trevathan, Zach Miller, Pernell McPhee, Willie Young Most who have missed had offseason surgery. ..

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Bummer...good special teams player and solid running back. Probably gives Langford another shot at making the roster.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Started by GakMan23,

    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2068453...injured-reserve 3rd player to IR and only one game in. Starting to remind me of last season....smh

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Started by AZ54,

    Much focus is put on the Glennon show but there were a couple good things in the Tampa game. Eddie Jackson...still a rookie and still learning but he looks like a long term starter for us. On more than one occasion he ended up arriving at the WR with the ball. Given our CBs were Cooper and Fuller I was worried about DeSean Jackson having a big day. That didn't happen and I think Jackson was a big part of that. He made a great TFL in the 2nd half. Overall he finished as our leading tackler. Kyle Fuller... through two games against two very good offenses Fuller has been good. Not great but good, and I'm one who wanted him off the team. He's been good en…

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  7. Started by jason,

    Don't shoot the messenger. http://bearswire.usatoday.com/2017/09/20/s...hrough-2-weeks/ Interesting that Whitehair, Sitton, and Massie are well below average. Having said all that, it is PFF, so The team needs Long on the field. And the offense desperately needs two tackles. I'd be willing to be Leno isn't much above the others.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Started by adam,

    Seems like we have injuries in every unit and the game is no longer about skill but about attrition. Amos back to the starting lineup.

  9. Started by AZ54,

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000086...-secondary-down

  10. Started by AZ54,

    https://twitter.com/ZMiller86/status/927649...s-on-twitter%2F

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Started by Pixote,

    I found this article on Tarik Cohen that I really enjoyed. Where Did Human Joystick and Bears Difference-Maker Tarik Cohen Come From? You may want to check it out.

  12. Started by AZ54,

    Dead last. For single seasons, in 2017, played WR, requiring Targets >= 79, sorted by descending Catch Pct https://www.pro-football-reference.com/play...er_by=catch_pct

  13. Started by madlithuanian,

    Day after, and I feel hungover. Not from actual drinking, but from the season already. Not that I watched the whole game...I bowed out when we went down by 21 to watch the Red Zone Channel. This team is done for the season. They are checked out. I don't think we beat SF. SF is fighting hard and have a better coaching staff than us. I think the only one we win is against the Browns. We go 4-12. That said, like the team, I'm a bit checked out. It's hard watching Tru struggle with bad play calling, stupid penalties and no talent around him. I'll still stick with it, but I literally wish there was a Madden "Simulate Rest of Season" button. We have some tal…

  14. Started by Connorbear,

    He's practicing again per Brad Biggs and could be activated in the next couple of weeks. Peace

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  15. Started by DrunkBomber,

    Ill be watching, anyone else. Itll be nice to see Houston play, even if its without Schaubb, but I havent seen much of them and Id like to get a look at Mario Williams and Andre Johnson.

    • 5 replies
    • 3.8k views
  16. Started by adam,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...4&cset=true Somewhat accurate, but I don't agree with "a good team that got lucky in a bad NFC last season".

    • 5 replies
    • 3.2k views
  17. Started by CrackerDog,

    Pardon me for bringing a little joy into this den of gloom and doom. But I had a little sip of kool-aid after our sweep of the Packers... Given all the damage done to this team: Losing a DT before the season started to his continuous run-ins with the law, another starting DT to IR and another having health issues all season. Losing pretty much the entire OL to age. Losing the better of the two RB's to FA and having little depth at the position. Losing BOTH starting corners for chunks of the season. Losing your starting safety to IR early on and having another guy on the team acquired via FA who just plain blows. Losing your starting Q…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.7k views
  18. Started by chwtom,

    Does anyone know what kind of situation the Bears are in for the 08 cap, and whether cutting people like Moose, Benson, Griese, Walker and Archuletta would be beneficial/harmful from a cap standpoint. Would be nice to know if some potentially helpful players (Starks, Faneca, Hackett, Porter etc) are even feasible given our cap situaiton.

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  19. Started by MBM,

    Here's a list of things I got from '07 that need correction in '08. Please add your thoughts. I'm sure I missed quite a few. Ron Turner needs to be saying "Do you want fries with that?" at work rather than "Hand the ball to Benson". That being said, I'll take a change in philosophy first, from running team to passing team. If he proves he can't make sound game plans and calls...I'm making the slitting motion with my right hand, index finger pointed, against my throat... Bob Babich didn't put 5 of 11 starters on IR. He earned a pass from me for '07, but he needs to know the leash is as short as it is for the rest of the guys. There's no honeymoon here. Alex Brown has…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  20. Started by BearSox,

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22493461/ Gonna miss this era's great defensive tackle. Beast of a player... but as a person he was jackass.

    • 5 replies
    • 2.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.