Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by adam,

    Kmet may have just had his worst game as a pro. They are overpaying for a very average TE. Too many drops and penalties for a veteran. DBs should not be able to tackle him so easily. I would consider trading him before the deadline for anything if Loveland is healthy. I really like him as a person, but he continually underwhelms and has seemed to take a huge step back this year.

  2. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...icago/#comments

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. Hosted Reuben Randle the other day. Sounds like if Floyd isn't there they are looking to find a receiver in the 2nd round.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    So I am sure all of us have heard by now about how Cre'von LeBlanc has been absolutely dominating practices since the Bears picked him up from the Patriots (especially in the takeaway department) and we all know about his pick six in last weeks game, but some analytics point out that his actual production the past 4 weeks has been "elite". Thought it was an interesting read and I've definitely seen a lot of positives out of him (not to say he hasn't had some rookie mistakes as well). Given the major need in the secondary, would be huge turn LeBlanc into a starting corner or better yet a well above average corner. I know I have seen some recent gripes on here abou…

  5. Started by Uncle Buck,

    So, as I start cooking our goodies for the game today wondering who everyone is pulling for ? I’m rooting for the Chiefs, I really like Mahomes and can’t wait to witness what his future holds. I’m obviously jealous of all these teams with such talent at QB. Hope you all enjoy the game, I know I will.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. Started by Uncle Buck,

    Just saw the news; Irv passed away. He was absolutely one of my favorites in the football broadcast business. He seemed like an outstanding human being. Rest In Peace Mr. Cross.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    He was demoted when we signed Quentin Demps, but came back with a vengence when his window opened. He is becoming a center piece to an up and coming defense and his performance says a lot. It is too bad he didn't make the pro bowl, but his stats say he was deserving. According to the famous well liked PFF site, Amos ranks: 2nd in run defense with a 99.1 grade and 5th in pass coverage with a 89.5 grade. That ranks him #2 overall for all safties. With Jackson and him at S, the Bears have a tandem that can only get better with time.

  8. Started by adam,

    We have an opening in our PPR Keeper League unless Sully (CaliBears) comes out of hibernation in the next day or two. We are looking to draft between 30AUG and 06SEP. It is a 2-keeper league (don't have to keep any), the fee is $30 via Leaguesafe and the pot is $180 for 1st, $90 for 2nd, and $30 for 3rd.

    • 14 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Started by Stinger226,

    I will predict our FAgency moves so everybody can ignore my hits and condemn my misses Our own: Wootten D. J. Williams N. Collins Bowman Tillman-I think he ends up back and we lose Melton Britton Palmer Others: W. Young?DE-I think they add someone young with upside and dont win out on big names bidding wars C.Clemons/S- A solid younger player J.Arenas/CB-just a backup but can be a KR Dexter McCluster/RB-a speed backup to Forte-SWR- and KR Probably wont be right on any of these picks but t…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    OMG That game nearly gave me a Heart attack. I was absolute nervous wreck during that last 2 minutes. If they keep this up Iam gonna have to write my obituary for the wife. Great win , but my gosh, cant we keep it more like the vikings game , that way I will survive.

  11. Started by jason,

    http://www.nfl.com/photos/0ap2000000342606 So all players are available but it's based on current team needs. Deacon Jones? Stupid. In that situation, I'd say the Bears draft Ronnie Lott or Mean Joe Green. And Payton going that late?! C'MON!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. Started by Wesson44,

    The reason we kept Royal was not only because of his salary....but he is now our 1st string punt returner and slot WR. I don't think that is smart ........but im not in charge.....lol

  13. Started by jason,

    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1827138...er-devin-hester One day. Let him retire as a Bear.

  14. Started by adam,

    So Trubisky starts and we run 6 straight times for 2x 3 and outs. What the hell is this? That was the game plan coming in? Why would they not have some scripted plays? I am so confused. So they use 6 offensive plays to see how Trubisky hands off? WTF

  15. Started by AZ54,

    I'm just curious why there is no discussion, or someone promoting Lattimore with the 3rd pick? He's clearly the top rated CB in this draft with a grade nearly as high as the top two safeties. Traditionally CB has higher value than Safety so it seems some among us would be on the soap box for him. Is it because of his hamstring injury history? Depth at the position in the draft? Or because we signed two FA CB so the need is a bit less? Most here agree with the idea of taking a CB in Rd 2. Is Lattimore just not good enough to warrant the 3rd overall pick? If we trade back, at what point does he enter the discussion considering favorites here are largely Allen…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Started by Rush23,

    Individual+OVR Rating: Quarterback : http://www.sportsgamer.com/forums/madden-g...ies-greats.html Runningback : http://www.sportsgamer.com/forums/madden-g...rb-ratings.html Wide Receiver : http://www.sportsgamer.com/forums/madden-g...wr-ratings.html Tight Ends : http://www.sportsgamer.com/forums/madden-g...te-ratings.html Bears look stacked!

  17. Started by Connorbear,

    http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/03/21/bea...iguez-arrested/

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. Started by bear trap,

    You'd rather go out and mow the lawn than continue watching the game. On a side note maybe trestman should bench the entire offense cause god forbid anyone point to jay..

  19. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Heads up that you might see the site have an outage before the season starts. Will be trying to get the board software updated to the latest version which will drive some downtime (hopefully minimal). Figure with new regime running the show - better get TalkBears ready to handle what will be the beginning of the first dominant era of Bear football since the mid 80's.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2012/0...html#more-47703

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.