Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Wesson44,

    I'm liking what I'm reading http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...speed-and-more/

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Maybe a little early for hype videos on these guys, but still cool nonetheless.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  3. Started by adam,

    With Cole Kmet still only 23 yrs old, I took a look back at how the current top TEs looked before they turned 24 and I was pretty shocked. Right now, Kmet has 33 more receptions than the next best TE before the age of 24 and he needs only 68 more yards to pass Pitts (on IR) for the most yards by an (active) TE before the age of 24. If he gets 2 TDs, he would also tie Njoku for the TD lead with 9. Did you know Kmet was this productive at that young of an age? If he averages the same number of receptions and yardage he had last year (60-612) from 2023 until he was 34 (Kelce is 33), he would be in the top 5 for receptions by a TE (all-time). With that projected yar…

    • 16 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. Started by Stinger226,

    This article is exactly what I see happening in the draft this year. As the article suggests, the more tap I watch on Donald the more I see him not handling the run in the NFL.Gilbert has all the tools but dont see having the savy to star in the league. As it states, I see us dropping down and either grabbing the players they mention or a S such as Ward or even a Bucannon. I doubt if Pryor will be there. http://nflmocks.com/2014/04/13/chicago-bea...back-nfl-draft/

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Started by AZ54,

    This offseason I'm most curious about our new defensive scheme. Reading this article, along with Bostic's quotes, makes me wonder what differences we'll be seeing after a nearly a decade of the Tampa 2. Some of the board members have experience or knowledge of football well beyond my limitations. I'd like to hear thoughts on what changes we'll be seeing in our run fits (to use their term), or should be looking for players to do as I expect execution won't be perfect early on. Any ideas on what our LB assignments are now versus the old "get in your gap" of the Lovie 2? http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...ml#.U5Mu2MY8icM

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. Started by Stinger226,

    Just noticed this,must just be a camp body. I thought we had depth? Must not like the back of the depth chart for OL.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Started by flea,

    DIVISION CHAMPS PLAYOFFS HESTER'S RECORD FAVRE KNOCKED OUT A GOOD NIGHTS WORK THAT

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Started by lemonej,

    The rumors that have been swirling the past couple of days have come true and the Bills have traded Lee Evans to the Ravens for a 4th round pick.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bsep19.article As for the TD escalator, I can think of at least 3 dropped TD passes (Hester against Philly, Booker against Minny, and Clark against NO). Further Clark fumbled on the 1 yd line against Minny and it was recovered in the endzone by Davis. Peace

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. Started by dawhizz,

    The motto of the offseason is "Get Younger & Get Better." Sign WR Reggie Williams - Still young with a great skill set, just hasn't lived up to the hype. Given the Bears desperate need for a big WR, I'm willing to give him a shot. Sign WR David Patten - Still has good hands and knows how to get open, and he doesn't seem to be the kind of player to pout if he doesn't get PT at this point in his career. I think Hester could learn a ton from him, at the very least, and he could be a nice "go-to" guy on third down if he can stay healthy. Sign OT Ray Willis - Player RG and RT in Seattle last year. Pencil him in at RT unless a stud we draft is clearly ready, …

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. Started by nfoligno,

    I like Britton and Oher in the 1st, and each are well discussed, but are there any outside the box options to help our OL? Been speaking w/ a friend, and we were looking at Atlanta. Atlanta tendered two starting OL at 2nd round level. Both are very solid starters, and both are also still young. Harvey Dahl (RG) & Tyson Clabo (RT). Dahl is a solid starting OG. he is 27 and I believe started all year, and was part of Atlanta's solid OL. Clabo is also 27, and I think has started the last two years. But both are solid OL, still young, and w/ starting experience. It would cost a 2nd round pick to get one, but I am not sure there are any RTs I like in the…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. Started by flea,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,1511884.story

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Started by defiantgiant,

    So I've been wondering, as I'm sure a lot of you have, why the Bears have totally abandoned the run this season. It's clear that the running game hasn't been great (although the Beekman/Omiyale swap has helped immensely) but even considering that, I haven't been able to figure out why Turner would go a whole game and only call 6 or 8 runs for Forte. To that end, here's an article from Advanced NFL Stats that's very, very worth reading, especially as it helps explain the Bears' struggles this season. The author applies some very in-depth statistical analysis and economic theory to football teams' decision-making, in terms of both their run/pass ratio and their prefe…

  14. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=team...ts-2011-nfl-chi Thought this article was really good. Big talking point is that Cutler was quoted as saying the offensive side of the ball will be working with each other shortly. Basically that something is planned but he didn't get into specifics. Also has a ton of quotes related to the draft. Pretty solid off-season summary article in general.

  15. Started by jason,

    This draft looks like someone here put together the last few week's of posts. https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2018/02/07/2...nd-projections/ 1. Tremaine Edwards, OLB, VT 2. Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU 4. Anthony Averett, CB, BAMA 4. Deontay Burnett, WR, USC 5. Brandon Parker, OT, NCA&T 6. David Bellamy, Edge, UGA 7. BJ Hill, DL, NCST

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Started by bradjock,

    IMO, a free agent WR is out #1 priority. I think this because a). I don’t think we can draft a WR #1 after missing on Kevin White. . We want to help Mitch NOW, and rookie WR’s take time. C). We failed miserably at acquiring mid-level WRs. D). Last year we had what was arguably the worst WR group in the league. The good thing is we have $$$ and there are good WR available. Who do you want? All these guys have issues and concerns and this will cost. 1. Allen Robinson 2. Jarvis Landry 3. Sammy Watkins 4. Marquise Lee 5. Paul Richardson On a final thought, for those of you who like Albert Wilson, at best, he’s a 5’8� #4 WR.

  17. Started by flea,

    6 LaDainian Tomlinson, SD 15 Peyton Manning, Ind 26 Greg Jennings, GB 35 Terrell Owens, Buf 46 Thomas Jones, NYJ 55 Devin Hester, Chi 66 Jay Cutler, Chi 75 Chris Wells, Ari 86 Greg Camarillo, Mia 95 John Carlson, Sea 106 Brian Robiskie, Cle 115 Fred Jackson, Buf 126 Jamaal Charles, KC 135 Bears D/ST, Chi 146 Nate Kaeding, SD 155 Laurent Robinson, StL

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. Started by Connorbear,

    ...are gonna kill this team. It's gonna get ugly the next 2 weeks. Yikes. Peace

  19. Started by Wesson44,

    Man will this ever stop.....I hope not we are building an O-line no matter what the cost(Bushrod) or where the players come from. My hats off to big E and the staff for trying to make the Bears champs once again http://www.windycitygridiron.com/2013/6/13...ol-a-j-lindeman

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.