Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
http://www.windycitygridiron.com/2016/4/5/...-to-be-reckoned
-
- 24 replies
- 5.5k views
-
-
-
To all, Happy New Year!!! Hope 2015 brings each of you good fortune and for our beloved a strong new management team that restores the pride and kicks some ass on the field.
-
- 6 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Passed at 70. Spent ten years with the Bears, getting us to the playoffs in 1977. Played his entire career with Sweetness.
-
- 1 reply
- 429 views
-
-
I'm 46 , so I grew up with Soundgarden from 1989 until today. They were my favorite band. It's a sad day for rock. I listened to many a Soundgarden song after watching Bears games...either to feel the joy or the anguish.
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
He was not exactly a class act, but whenever an athlete dies especially at such a young age, it's sad. RIP Chris.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Had a pretty good team when he coached up in Minneapolis. Although this was probably my most favorite memory of him.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
-
if the dolphins cut Incognito should Bears sign him to play LG and kick Slauson inside to Center? We could use some more fight inside especially the way our online got pushed around by suh and fairly yesterday. one thing for sure if Ritchie was with the bears the past few years Webb would have not been a problem because he would have quit.
-
- 8 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
So i wanted to see Packer's fans reaction to this so I searched "Packers Messageboard" in google and came up with http://www.packerchatters.com/4ums/index.php?showtopic=14050 Here are some of my favorites so far
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
1. Dolphins- DT Glenn Dorsey- LSU 2. Patriots- RB- Darren McFadden- Arkansas 3. Rams- DE- Chris Long- Virginia 4. Jets- LB- James Laurinaitis- Ohio St 5. Falcons- QB- Brian Brohm- Louisville 6. Raiders- OT- Jake Long- Michigan 7. Chiefs- OT- Michael Oher- Ole Miss 8. Ravens- CB- Antoine Cason- Arizona 9. Bengals- RB- Steve Slaton- West Virginia 10. Panthers- LB- Dan Connor- Penn St 11. Bears- QB- Matt Ryan- Boston College 12. Eagles- WR- Malcolm Kelly- Oklahoma 13. Cardinals- DT- Sedrick Ellis- USC 14. Texans- FS- Kenny Phillips- Miami (FL) 15. Broncos- WR- Early Doucet- LSU 16. Redskins- DE- Calais Campbell- Miami (FL) 17. Lions- QB- Andre…
-
- 47 replies
- 43.6k views
-
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/cs-08...0,4725806.story Peace
-
- 8 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3163762.story
-
- 0 replies
- 666 views
-
-
Nick Roach will be playing in Oakland next year. No big deal. We have a new regime so its time to add new players for the new era in Bears future.
-
- 20 replies
- 2k views
-
-
and other news. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...arnt23.article# Peace
-
- 20 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
Just seeing if anyone is going anywhere, besides Chicago, to see a Bears game this year. For example, I know MadLith lives in California so SF or ARZ games are options, and I *think* jason lives in Tennessee, so the Titans game is an option for him. As I'm sure you all know, every year I go somewhere. In 2008, it was Indianapolis, 2009- Seattle, 2010- Carolina, 2011- Denver. The last 2 years I haven't seen Cutler, so maybe I'm a jinx. This year, I'm thinking about driving to GB week 2, and I'm definitely going to Nashville for November 4 vs Tennessee.
-
- 13 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I'd LOVE to have him as our offensive coordinator. In 2010 when he was the OC in Carolina, they ranked #7 on offense. He's currently working as a special assistant in Indy. It will be interesting to see if they let us interview him.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Not sure if anyone has caught on to this but former Bears WR Earl Bennett hosts a podcast (I guess you call it that on YouTube) called ProStyle Podcast. He recently had an ‘episode’ where he interviewed Robbie Gould and talked about various things to include he being from Chicago and encouraging him to return to the Bears. Good watch if you have the interest or time. Link here: Anyhow, Earl posted something interesting on Twitter today regarding this same subject . https://mobile.twitter.com/EarlBBennett/status/1091087651703279618?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
-
- 3 replies
- 962 views
-
-
Is 26 of 27 on field goals since leaving the Bears. Please tell me why we replaced him with Barth? Peace
-
- 30 replies
- 3.5k views
-