Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by scs787,

    Both 1 year deals. Not surprised, keep hearing good things about Boggs and I think he's a quality backup for Garza(if they resign him) Martin's a real goor special teams player, perhaps has an outside chance at putting up a fight at either safety position.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Started by BearSox,

    I think it's clear that he has to go. To me, it seems almost as if he has lost the locker room, and that he's been way too soft on the players. Not only were our players getting tossed around like rag dolls today, they showed no emotion and no heart. I place that directly on the HC. It's obvious he hasn't been doing a good job and the D was more successful under Ron Rivera. Change is needed and I'm all for it. While I would fire Lovie and the whole coaching staff, I would keep Angelo for at least 2 more years. As for who I would hire as a replacement for Lovie, it would likely be Cowher (if he wanted to return to the NFL). I like Spagnola, but it looks like he has p…

  3. Started by Wesson44,

    The Chicago Bears terminated the contract Thursday of guard Mansfield Wrotto, a vested veteran.The Bears waived cornerback Donovan Warren after the first day of minicamp.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    That was, by far, the OL's best game as a unit all season BY A LANDSLIDE. The only player who had 2 or more false starts was Williams, and I think only Omiyale had the other. Hell, it even rubbed off on the usual patty-cake Olsen, who smashed a Jet enroute to Forte's TD run.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Started by adam,

    https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/839...6200196?lang=en Wtf?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/cs-08...0,3446149.story Peace

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  7. Started by adam,

    Just gonna post some videos for those that have not seen these guys play. Highlights:

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Started by scs787,

    #Bears considering Brendan Daly for D-line job. Was position coach for #Vikings last 2 years, #Rams before that. He's always been a 4-3 guy so that could be telling. Here's a good read on who he is as a coach... http://m.startribune.com/sports/?id=166055156 I like the sound of him.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Started by Stinger226,

    Here is a list of people we wanted and what they got paid. Keenum 3 yr 24 mil Glasgow 4 yr 44 mil Vailai 5 yr 50 mil JPP 2 yr 27 mil Hayden Hurst traded for a 2nd and 5th yr Austin Hooper 4 yr 44 mil Ryan Tannahill 4 yr 118 mil

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Started by adam,

    Top 300 players, ranked by consensus: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSTYaxInC66nU_dSdw8HEMMI-n4Mh4WcaZDxVkEHw_8Mv2326DRo68HcVYuZL3zS7fv2PtZtCKE_7Fd/pubhtml Pretty sweet and updated regularly. It will come in handy on draft day. Interesting guys at 43 and 50: Laviska Shenault and Lloyd Cushenberry.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Started by BearFan PHX,

    Well, opening day happened, and Leno was the starting LT, so Stringer was right, he won the bet and I lost. I also think Leno played Ok today. He had a couple bad moments, but by and large, I give him a B. I'll still reserve judgement to see how he holds up against other pass rushers he will face, so as to whether I am right that he needed to go or was too hasty, I suppose that remains to be seen. I still get to complain about him if he sucks again LOL But today, he played OK, and Stinger was right, and won the bet.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. just joking, but wtf???? are they doing anything? Have they had anyone in for an interview??? Teddy where you at???? The holiday season is over get back to work!!!

  13. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    RT @BradBiggs: I am told #Bears have 2 representatives at the Kansas State pro day, which is going on right now. Main attraction could be LB Arthur Brown.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Bummer...good special teams player and solid running back. Probably gives Langford another shot at making the roster.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. Started by CrackerDog,

    OK, I wasn't impressed. But as I've given myself a little time to think about it, it wasn't all bad. The O Line did hold up pretty well and there weren't a lot of penalties called in the game. Of course, I'm not sure KC is a pass rushing juggernaut either... The running game looked pretty good. Obviously we have some horses there and this will only improve when Jones is ready to go. Now, it sure would've been great if Jerry didn't draft a guy with a pre-existing back condition. Damn it. Still, we'll have to watch this situation develop. If the line can produce through the first half of the season and the kid really returns in 12 weeks, it might not be so bad …

  16. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    As this could help the Giants get a late win or two and possibly enhance Bears draft pick. We are likely to get a top 5 pick, but in a pretty tough spot since we will likely beat the Browns. Hard to do much better then 5 or so, unless we lose out. There are a lot of really bad teams.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Started by Mongo3451,

    Here we go. The defense has quit on Nagy and Pagano. Multiple times last night I watched Fuller, Gipson, Jackson, Mack and Roquan easing up on plays. They were dead all game. Everyone saw it. Pagano has the reputation of being a good guy coach, from Baltimore to Indy. He was fired from Indy because he was so good to the players that needed a boot up their ass and didn't hold everyone accountable that he lost the team. I witnessed it, as I live just outside of Indy. Pagano is done here. Again, I would seriously try to trade Jackson, Hicks, Mack and Fuller and rebuild. (What's the dead money for trading these guys?) On to the offense where we thoroughly know t…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. Started by adam,

    Bears sign Attaochu, I'm assuming he replaces Mingo as Edge3.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Started by BearFan PHX,

    I'm sure someone else must have noted it earlier, but I was just making a roster spreadsheet for the game tonight, and I saw that 6 drafted rookies made the squad, which is pretty good. Good for Angelo! WR Juaquin Iglesias, WR Johnny Knox, OG Lance Lewis, DT Jarron Gilbert, S Al Afalava, CB DJ Moore Go Bears tonight.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  20. Started by defiantgiant,

    Bears are on the clock now. Pick should be in shortly.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.