Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2013/0...tler-house.html

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Started by AZ54,

    They mentioned this on NFL Live today but i didn't see it posted anywhere. He has had a very long recovery from his hip surgery but at least he's finally cleared for full practice.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7904692...-NFC-North-foes except for the Micheal Turner BS

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Started by Pixote,

    Boston Boxer informed me he will have to withdraw from league 2 of the TalkBears FFL. LEAGUE 2 DRAFTS SUN AUG 24 AT 8:00 AM CDT (LIVE DRAFT) Anyone interest? Let me know ASAP. email me at j.w.sheridan@comcast.net and reply to this post. This is a free league. ConnorBear, Bowlingtwig, DrunkBomber, A Friend of DrunkBomber, Brian Bear, Venom Sox, Alaskan Grizzly, 50England50, & Pixote are the teams you will play against.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  5. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Dontay Moch - OLB/DE Nevada 6'1 245lbs http://www.draftcountdown.com/ScoutingRepo...Dontay-Moch.php 1:00 or so....

  6. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/colu...&id=6028545

  7. Started by Mongo3451,

    Since they were chanting "we want Justin", at the game yesterday, I thought I'd give him an all offense draft.

  8. Started by Stinger226,

    With all the new information, I keep having a new thought everyday. For today:(tomorrow will probably be different) 1.....Hooker/FS potential game changer on defense 2.....Ryan Ramczyk/LT I think this should be a priority-drops because of a shoulder surgery 3.....Demarkus Walker/5T a high end player in a strong DL draft 4.....Brad Kaaya/QB has been suggested we are interested in him 4.....Brendan Langley/CB deep draft, big and active playmaker 5.....Eric Saubert /TE productive and fast 7.....Trent Taylor/WR productive slot WR This is based on getting in FAgency Jefferson/SS high end young guy Trumaine Johnson/CB upgrade and …

  9. Started by BearFan2000,

    Anyone going to be in the chat room on here during the draft?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/a...e/p2p-77654374/ Not to read into it too much but knowing how Marshall does have a tendancy to be "mercurial" and appears to be unsatisfied with his recent production... Might be worth taking note. Take into account that just a few weeks ago he was interviewed and said that he didn't want for Jay to throw to him if he were double or triple covered and that there were other options available on the team if need. And....we know his back (?) has been bothering him for some time now.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Started by adam,

    The biggest day in the U.S. is today.......the NFL trading deadline. Poles has been one of the more active GMs of late during this period. Will he make any moves? Will the Bears be buyers or sellers? With the ravaged OLine, getting anyone to protect Caleb would be useful. I wonder if guys like Herbert or Allen will be moved?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Started by Wesson44,

    Wow the Bears have limited the Colts to two field goals in the first half while scoring a saftey..........now that's my team!!!!!

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  13. Started by Connorbear,

    sucks donkey balls. I was extremely disappointed. The sound system was way, way too loud and it feels like a tomb inside. I like how the newer domed stadiums have windows (Indy, AZ, etc). I will say the concessions and facilities are much nicer that Soldier but that is probably true of any stadium. Peace

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Started by Connorbear,

    Did you get the games I sent you? Would have been about 3 weeks ago. Peace

  15. Started by Pixote,

    My oh My I am in love again. I just saw G Sayers on NFL Total Access.......... Alright, get your mind out of the gutter......... I love the coat he is wearing. I do not think I have seen the Bears coat he is wearing before. I have seen similar ones, of course, but not the exact version he is wearing. Does anyone know where it might be available for purchase (assuming you saw Sayers on the show before the game tonight)? I am too lazy to go surfing the net.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  16. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.nfl.com/players/willdemps/profile?id=DEM602717 Given his great start w/ the Ravens and last couple bad years on the Texans, I think he's worth a look.

  17. Started by Chitownhustla,

    He is so important to this team. He has to be one of the most undervalued RB in the league. Currently he is leading the league in rushing. If he keeps this up over the course of the year showing no signs of slowing down the Bears better think about resigning him. I get that RB's after 30 slow down and hope Forte's contract demands are not too high. Maybe he would give the Bears a home town discount.

  18. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Since week 1 Cutler is 66-93 for 624 yards 8td's(1rush) I INT for a QB rating of 109.7 and comp pct of 70.9%. Its amazing how much the media was bashing him after the GB game and now all of sudden there tone is completely different lol.

  19. Started by Connorbear,

    If Nagy is the coach the rest of the season. I agree with Wanny, who said last night you can fire Matt Nagy but what is your plan to replace him and who will be executing that plan. Who is going to be hiring the next head coach? Do you want George and Ted to do that? Ryan Pace? Figure out the plan at the upper level management and then move forward. Peace

  20. The Hail Mary ended Flus's run, the team was sleepwalking after that game. My hope is this is the signature gritty win they were looking for, battling for 60 minutes to scrap out a last second win. Johnson needs to improve his play calling; felt like he was forcing the runs that were turning into instant lost yards. Then, with first and goal at the 2, you score on first down when you could have burned the clock all the way down and forced them to use their timeouts. A lot of learning points while getting a win going into the bye. They really need Edwards, Jarrett, Gordon, and Wright back.

    • 14 replies
    • 1.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.