Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by scs787,

    http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...ke-cutler-great Boom. Cutler for MVP.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Started by lemonej,

    Per Ian Rapport of NFL Network

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    I can see how he hasn't done as well with a QB like Kaepernick. Could be do better with *gulp* Cutler or whomever ends up being the starting QB in Chitown? Still young and lots of productive years left. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000047...francisco-49ers

  4. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    This is not good news. Bowe is tagged; Johnson expected to resign. Desean Jackson tagged (although could be had via trade). Vincent Jackson still in negotiations with the Chargers. Saints have more cap space than expected (related to Colston). And Floyd puts up a strong 40 time (which makes it more likely that he comes off the board before 19). Will they have to look at Mike Wallace (and the loss of a 1st rounder). If so, could the Bears cut a deal to trade down (get another pick) and than sign Wallace (haha). Stevie Johnson - WR - Bills Free agent Stevie Johnson hopes to have long-term negotiations with the Bills wrapped up "within a week or so." "I don’…

    • 2 replies
    • 916 views
  5. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    RT @SI_PeterKing: RT @AdamSchefter: Bills and WR Stevie Johnson are on the verge of a five-year contract that is likely to be completed in the next 24 hours. Down to Bowe, Jackson, and Colston now.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. Bills | Agree to deal with Stevie Johnson Mon, 05 Mar 2012 06:39:36 -0800 The Buffalo Bills have struck a new deal with impending free-agent WR Stevie Johnson. The team has called a press conference for Monday, March 5. Terms of the deal have not been disclosed. 0 Comments | Source: ProFootballTalk.com - Mike Florio | Share: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz1oG0pWRF0

    • 1 reply
    • 731 views
  7. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Not a bad option, IMO. However, I'd rather sign Bowe or Jackson, or trade for Marshall before I signed Johnson. Supposedly, he wants anywhere from $7-8m, which is a lot for a guy like him. I don't think he's playing with a full deck, and he is very inconsistent. (yes, I know Marshall is psycho and has inconsistent hands as well, but he has proved to be dominant with Cutler)

    • 19 replies
    • 3.4k views
  8. Started by Bill,

    All day long I've read all this about sports and football in covid - 19. Was going to post a BS post about how I know better than everyone else. LOL. Bottom line is I hope all these people who make a lot more mula than me and run all these billion dollar sports leagues can get things to work. But I'm sorry, I just don't see it in todays world. Thats why the world is better off left to those who say they can vs those who say you can't.

    • 3 replies
    • 847 views
  9. Started by Wesson44,

    Jets talking to Plaxico. What if we still could get Plaxico Buress to sign with us would we be a better team? IMHO we just need a big body type with the size of Plax for Cutler to throw two.We have a lot of 6 ft guys who can't be used in the red zone with the fade routes.Olsen is the main option. We also have the 6'7 TE Davis but we never use him or the 6'4 Ridaeu. With what we drafted on the defensive side of the ball we should be a better team on D so it will give us more chances to score. With the addition of Plax it gives us bigger targets and creates mismatches all over the field

    • 28 replies
    • 8k views
  10. Started by jason,

    Cutler regressed. Alshon suspended. Long out for the year. I'm honestly not trying to pick a fight, but I'm wondering if the "always go for the win"-camp still feels the same way. If there ever was a time to shut it down, put in the JV squad, see what the team has on the bench, and play for the draft pick, now is it.

    • 20 replies
    • 3.2k views
  11. Started by DaBearSox,

    Even though this guy beat us in the SB I still love him: "I'd like to get it over with," he says. "I really would. I'd kinda just like [Chicago Bears linebacker Brian] Urlacher or somebody to get a good clean shot and just lay me out. Kind of shake the cobwebs out. So I can get up and go, 'Yeah, OK. I'm ready now.' And at least Urlacher wouldn't use me like a footstool to get up, either." -Peyton Manning whole article here: http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8229222...n-manning-talks

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  12. Started by KiLoc69,

    I know our running game was owning, but we can't run on 3rd and 5+ so many times. I was having 2005 QB on a leash flashbacks. When they actually let Kyle throw on crucial plays, he did a nice job and I want to see more of that in the future. I want to see if he can do what he did on those plays consistantly. As of now, I'm not sure he can win a game in which our running game can only sqeak out 65-80 yards. Also, even though it worked, I HATE THE FB DIVE! The only time I want the ball in Mckie's hands is a checkdown in the flats or a fumble recovery. Speaking of fumbles, has Kreutz been the problem this whole time? In closing, I CANNOT WAIT to see Til…

  13. Started by Pixote,

    I think the fact that we have yet to fill the last spot on the practice squad means we will be bringing in at least one OLman. We do not know which one, Miller, Anderson, ????? I keep on going to the various sites for news and the only thing I saw was Metcalf returning to practice, Oakley was signed by the Cardinals, and they were mentioning the missing player yet to be named on the PS. It will be interesting who we pick up. I am sure that it will just be a stop gap type of player, probably an older vet like R Brown was when we picked him up, or Miller. We will still have to address the issue of our OL next year in FA and the draft.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. This is all from Jeff Dickerson at ESPN Chicago. I went ahead and combined the rookie and vet lists: Stock Up Craig Steltz -- The former fourth round pick appears to have the inside track to start at either of the safety spots. On the surface, Steltz seems to lack the speed to cover the deep middle of the field, but coaches feel Steltz possesses the necessary athleticism to play outside or inside in the box. As we've stated before, only time will tell if that assessment is accurate, but for now, Steltz ranks very high in the secondary hierarchy. It also doesn't hurt to have the support of the front office. Israel Idonije -- Now that Idonije received his co…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Started by Lucky Luciano,

    the niners cut asomugha or will soon. he is 32 years old but still could possibly contribute to our defense. put him in at CB and move peanut to FS. he has to have better speed than an injured peanut and we could move peanut to free safety where his lack of speed would not be as critical. if i was emery i would take a long look at this guy.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
  16. Started by KiLoc69,

    The guy busts his a$$ getting us into the redzone and then we give the ball to McKie or to the QB for a 1 yard plunge? What is this, Varsity Blues? Yesterday was like the 4th or 5th time that's happened and it drives me insane!!! The man should be rewarded for his effort and he seems too classy to b1tch about it so I'm doing it for him. Stats matter to most players on some level, and Pro Bowl voters can easily be swayed by flashy numbers. Not to mention we lost a game because we tried that FB dive instead of giving the rock to Forte twice. Full disclosure: Forte is on my fantasy team =)

    • 12 replies
    • 2.8k views
  17. Started by sussnk,

    This little tidbit from Peter Kings MMQB... "Peterson, and the rest of the league, should know this about his running style: Gap control is far and away the most important single factor in stopping him from running wild. That's not a cliché. It's a fact with him." I hope the Bears front can stay in their gaps...and our DB's can do their job this week!! VERY IMPORTANT GAME!!!!

    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
  18. Started by NAMEDSONPAYTON2,

    Jay glazer has a cool video report on bears at foxsports.com

  19. Started by balta1701-A,

    Link.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. Started by Wesson44,

    It's strange but I think the football gods are with us this year. If you look around the NFL at teams we have to play strange things are going on with them. 1 Colts = Manning knee and was rusty from being hurt. 2. Panthers are without Smith for fighting. 3. Tampa Bay may start Greise against us because Garcia is hurt and having run ins with the coach. 4. Philly No real problems 5. Detroit has no defense 6. Atlanta has a new Rookie QB 7.Vikings Qb that can't make the important throws 8. Lions have no defense 9. Titians Vince is hurt and mom says he might not play football 10. Packers have a new QB 11. Rams No WR that can hurt you 12. Vikings Qb …

    • 10 replies
    • 2.8k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.