Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
SI.com put up a list of top 10 slot defenders and surprisingly Bryce Callahan is ranked #7, just one spot behind Tyrann Mathieu. http://www.si.com/article-list/nfl-positio...ide-cornerbacks
-
- 2 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Ha ha! Puckers wittle feelies wuz hurted when da big bad Bears beat THEIR A$$ES ON THANKSGIVING last season! Gonna try again.... Go get 'em Cowboys! http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/art...bb?sf31217369=1
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Had a pretty good team when he coached up in Minneapolis. Although this was probably my most favorite memory of him.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/team/depth-chart.html Some interesting rankings TE: #1 Zach Miller, #2 Khari Lee, #3 Tony Moeaki (Lee will be the blocking TE, so makes sense) RB: #1 Jeremy Langford, #2 Ka'Deem Carey, #3 Jacquizz Rodgers #4 Jordan Howard (Anyone else surprised to see former bubble player Carey at the #2? - I like it) WR: #1 Jeffery/White #2 Eddie Royal/Mariani #3 Braverman/Meredith/Duncan... (No surprise, but Braverman made early noise and still at #3) DE: #1 Hicks/Unrein #2 Ferguson/Bullard #3 Washington/Browner (Unrein as a starter, but Ferguson starts first 4 games on suspension) NT: #1 Goldman #2 Will Sutton #3 Terry …
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I'm flying to Chicago from Denver for a work conference and looking for a couple tickets for Thursday's night game? Thanks, ParkerBear aka Joel
-
- 2 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
-
I can't be upset about either of these: http://www.windycitygridiron.com/2016/8/15...nnett-tom-brady "Guys, I think George McCaskey might be a bad-ass. "I just happened to be standing right there.” McCaskey nonchalantly said after practice. “It was no big deal." When asked what compelled him to get in between the two pro athletes, McCaskey added, "To protect our guy." Then later Lamar Houston puts Bennett on his backside: "Now a small scrum after a FG. Martellus Bennett, former #Bear, pushed to the ground by Lamar Houston. Chippy practice"
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I kept seeing the media talk about how the preseason record doesn't necessarily correlate to regular season success. So I thought about looking at it from something else that is a good measure of success over time (score differential). So I looked at all teams which allowed 40 or more points than their opponents in the preseason and see how they fared in the regular season (and I think there is some correlation there). Take a look: 2015 PIT -49 (10-6, WC) NO -47 (7-9) STL -45 (7-9) 2014 BUF -41 (9-7) KC -48 (9-7) DAL -56 (12-4, DIV) CHI -41 (5-11) 2013 JAX -51 (4-12) SD -44 (9-7) TB -49 (4-12) ATL -43 (4-12) 2012 NYJ -57 (6-10) …
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
The reason we kept Royal was not only because of his salary....but he is now our 1st string punt returner and slot WR. I don't think that is smart ........but im not in charge.....lol
-
- 2 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...bc-b21f1e05cc87 Looks like Larson is the starting center.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1764705...ikely-4-6-weeks Peace
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Rand Getlin @Rand_Getlin 1h1 hour ago Joique Bell signs with the #Bears on the heels of Langford suffering a high-ankle injury. Ka'Deem Carey's been dealing with a hamstring too. 25 retweets 16 likes Reply Retweet 25 Like 16 More Rand Getlin @Rand_Getlin 1h1 hour ago I'm told RB Joique Bell is signing with the #Bears.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-r...ff-df0594ccd6a6
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
So I know this is basically semantics nowadays and we are in sub-packages that take this away 60% of the time, but do you think we have the personnel to play the 3-4 more effectively than the 4-3? I can't tell if it is scheme, personnel, or the injuries, but we never have a consistent pass rush. Yeah we have had a few sacks, but it seems like we rarely have pressure outside of those plays that look more like coverage sacks. What do you think? Stick with Fangio and the 3-4 next year, or go back to a traditional set?
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/...er-room-dispute Jets stars Brandon Marshall, Sheldon Richardson had locker-room dispute 32mRich Cimini Rich Cimini ESPN Staff Writer FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- If the New York Jets' season continues to crumble, they may look back at the Week 3 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs as the turning point. It was the start of their current losing streak and the beginning of Ryan Fitzpatrick's collapse. And the frustration of that defeat erupted in the post-game locker room. Brandon Marshall and Sheldon Richardson, two of the team's biggest stars, engaged in a heated verbal altercation after the game, ESPN.com has learne…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1795228...-turner-resigns Cutler and company have cost another OC their job, at least this time, it the other team's OC *edit* I just couldn't help myself and had to post this. Work week is half over ladies and gentleman, we survived another week!
-
- 2 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/vid...6f-7566ae525576
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Jeff Dickerson ESPN Staff Writer Bears receiver Marquess Wilson re-fractured his foot, John Fox confirmed on Friday. This is the third time Wilson has broken the same foot. He is likely headed to injured reserve. His career may be over. He is having major foot issues which remind me of Yao Ming's. (same foot even)
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1836735...shall-half-rant I was on the fence about trading him, I understood it but didnt like it. Most likely for the best tho.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-