adam

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

Well well, Pace does it again.  Had to trade picks to move up. 

Trevis Gibson DE Tulsa 

LOL.. I've been mocking this guy to the Bears in the 5th repeatedly.  IMO he's a solid depth addition on the edge for us and fans will like the passion he has for the game.  

5 minutes ago, dawhizz said:

Bears projected to have four comp picks next year, so some anticipated draft capital to work with. 

Not sure we here that stands after a few moves (Spriggs) made and yet to be made, but it helps lessen the blow.  Gibson needs a good year of NFL conditioning to add lower and core strength. I see him as a future replacement for RRH.

Just now, ASHKUM BEAR said:

Not sure we here that stands after a few moves (Spriggs) made and yet to be made, but it helps lessen the blow.  Gibson needs a good year of NFL conditioning to add lower and core strength. I see him as a future replacement for RRH.

the nfl.com player description says his NFL comparable is RRH lol

4 minutes ago, AZ54 said:

LOL.. I've been mocking this guy to the Bears in the 5th repeatedly.  IMO he's a solid depth addition on the edge for us and fans will like the passion he has for the game.  

He traded a 4th to get a guy in the 5th.  He's rated the 166th best player and we have the 163rd pick.  SMH. He just can't help himself.  BTW-I've been mocking him too, so I'm definitely rooting for him.

2 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

3 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

For sure he needs to add strength and improve his craft.  He's never going to be more than a depth piece.  I'm not sure I see him moving inside though.  

Whoever we just picked at 163 it was another very fast decision.  

Just now, Pixote said:

I don't know enough about Vildor. Is it possible they are looking to bring him in at Safety? I saw he piled up a decent number of tackles for a cb, and has good ball skills. Just curious as like I said I don't know this guy.

I wondered too, but the knock on him is tackling, so I dunno.

2 minutes ago, dawhizz said:

Your CB depth chart: Fuller, Johnson, Skrine, Roberson, Tolliver, Burns, Shelley, McManis, Joseph, Vildor, Denmark. How does Vildor make this team?

practice squad - hes a backup for the slot CB position.

5 minutes ago, AZ54 said:

This last pick makes me think we're moving Denmark to Safety.  If true, I'm ok with it because it's what I wanted to do last year.  He loves to hunt and hit around the LOS.   

I could definitely see that. 

Peace

27 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

Yeah where are the picks of need?  OL and SS?  

Hell much as I don’t agree with the idea, there has been a lot of clamoring here about a speed receiver and so far...zilch . 

Sit tight...  they traded up for one 

Took Darnell Mooney 4.38 speed.

The still have a 6th and 7th left.  Packaged a 6 and 7th to move up.

10 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

Sit tight...  they traded up for one 

Took Darnell Mooney 4.38 speed.

The still have a 6th and 7th left.  Packaged a 6 and 7th to move up.

Actually looks like we have up both 6ths and a 7th and picked up a higher 7th. So we now have back to back picks in the 7th and no picks in the 6th. 

Mooney certainly fits the speed WR need. I don’t love his hands, but he fits the bill as a Taylor Gabriel replacement. 

Just surprised we haven't added a young OL at this point. With only two 7th rounders left, I don't know if you are going to get much there. I would draft a kicker with one of them to bring in some competition. Hell, draft a punter too.