Upcoming Free Agents

DrunkBomber

Well if you back your opinion of Olin up with those types of facts, its hard to argue with you. lol. But lets be serious now, go back and watch the Skins game.

When the QB is desperately trying to get the ball snapped as time is running down and Olin is still doing all his pointing, hand shaking nonsense then its on the center.

And if you watch every lineman during a game, Tait is the one who misses the least blocks, that how I judge players, not by proclaiming them "damn good".

And if you try to tell me that Rex's injury was not on Olin, then I guess we are done debating.

I forgot, the Skins game is the only game that Olin Kreutz has played, and thus we should judge him on this one game.

No, Rex's injury was on Metcalf. Go watch the game again

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot, the Skins game is the only game that Olin Kreutz has played, and thus we should judge him on this one game.

No, Rex's injury was on Metcalf. Go watch the game again

Looks to me like Griffin was clearly working on Metcalf when he flew around and hit Grossman. The announcers think that Metcalf may have stepped on Kreutz's foot causing him to fall down.

Looks to me like Griffin was clearly working on Metcalf when he flew around and hit Grossman. The announcers think that Metcalf may have stepped on Kreutz's foot causing him to fall down.

Thats pretty much what i saw too. But we are all wrong about Kreutz. Clearly we should watch the Skins game because that was lost because of Olin Kreutz.

And Tait makes good blocks, so he must be kept. Lets all forget situations like the Giants game where the Bears were in the red zone and Miller and Tait made back to back false start penalties that put the Bears out of range. That was clearly Olin Kreutz fault as well, because he was pointing and stuff.

Thats pretty much what i saw too. But we are all wrong about Kreutz. Clearly we should watch the Skins game because that was lost because of Olin Kreutz.

And Tait makes good blocks, so he must be kept. Lets all forget situations like the Giants game where the Bears were in the red zone and Miller and Tait made back to back false start penalties that put the Bears out of range. That was clearly Olin Kreutz fault as well, because he was pointing and stuff.

Hey dude. You are a HUGE Kreutz fan and I have clearly hit home by the way you are taking all this. Thats cool. Like I said, I expected this to some degree because some Bears fans just love their favs even if the production has declined. Watch the whole season if you would like. Olin is simply not one of the better centers in the league anymore.

And if you didn't see that Olin got killed backwards and knocked Metcalf off his block then, like I said, we are done. I saw that in the u tube video.

Oh and I love the sarcasm. Almost as much as the logic of Kruetz = Pro Bowl cause he's "damn good".

Bottom line is that the whole line needs a retool, and I would put Tait at RT.

Hey dude. You are a HUGE Kreutz fan and I have clearly hit home by the way you are taking all this. Thats cool. Like I said, I expected this to some degree because some Bears fans just love their favs even if the production has declined. Watch the whole season if you would like. Olin is simply not one of the better centers in the league anymore.

And if you didn't see that Olin got killed backwards and knocked Metcalf off his block then, like I said, we are done. I saw that in the u tube video.

Oh and I love the sarcasm. Almost as much as the logic of Kruetz = Pro Bowl cause he's "damn good".

Bottom line is that the whole line needs a retool, and I would put Tait at RT.

hmmm. Dude,

Im not the only one saying he is damn good. And besides that, you arent the only one watching the games, watching the lines. I watch them too, and I routinely see Miller and Tait get blown off the ball, and have to watch Kreutz take on two defenders. The guy is and always will be a beast

And as for you "hitting home" because I am a "HUGE" Kreutz fan, lmao. You know me so well.

I love your one example and one game of how Kreutz is SO bad. wonderful. Show me more examples of how Kreutz is so bad besides "go watch the skins game/repeat"

Get used to the sarcasm. And talk to my buddy Chitownfan. You guys will get along fine

hmmm. Dude,

Im not the only one saying he is damn good. And besides that, you arent the only one watching the games, watching the lines. I watch them too, and I routinely see Miller and Tait get blown off the ball, and have to watch Kreutz take on two defenders. The guy is and always will be a beast

And as for you "hitting home" because I am a "HUGE" Kreutz fan, lmao. You know me so well.

I love your one example and one game of how Kreutz is SO bad. wonderful. Show me more examples of how Kreutz is so bad besides "go watch the skins game/repeat"

Get used to the sarcasm. And talk to my buddy Chitownfan. You guys will get along fine

lol. Dont need to know you well to peg you kyyle. Just by saying "is and always will be a beast" says it all. Logic at its best. Plus the way you get all upset because I said to move Tait to RT and get rid of the rest.

If you want more proof, watch the whole season, buddy. Its been the same the whole year.

I guess we will just disagree then. You think our center getting physically dominated into the backfield is "damn good" and I dont. Its cool dude.

Berrian being the Bears best WR and best offensive weapon is more indicative of the sad state of the Bears WR corps than it is of his own ability. Let him go if he is seeking a big payday. He'll make the great catch once in while, and fights after he gets the ball, but he just doesn't get open consistently. Someone with his speed should be open regularly and he just isn't. Not to mention his case of the dropsies. Berrian can be replaced. For that matter, our entire receiving corps should be replaced. Moose has the heart and desire, but not the ability anymore. Davis is just meh. Bradley, while not given enough reps to be decalred a bust, has definitely done something to fall out of favor with the staff. The one bright spot we have at the position in years is Mike Hass and he can't get on the field.

Franchise?? I don't think so....I'd rather spend the money on the Oline. Receivers with Berrian's ability are a dime a dozen.

Given the fact this coaching staff can't really develop or adequately use any of our WRs why should we think that Bradley opening his mouth and asking for playing time is such a bad thing? If you sat next to Moose in the film room watching LBs run stride for stride with him, DBs always able to jump his routes, and watching him drop passes when he does get open wouldn't you think somebody else (like Bradley) deserves a shot at showing what he can do? I'll put it another way, how bad does our offense have to get before we try something different?

Lovie's failure to bench players for poor performance has been one of his biggest problems this year. In his first and second year he didn't hesitate to pull players for poor play.

Lovie's failure to bench players for poor performance has been one of his biggest problems this year. In his first and second year he didn't hesitate to pull players for poor play.

Yes but look back at those players...none of the were HIS players. The players he wants that he thinks fit his system get to play longer, even when it is apparent that they suck (i.e. Adam Archuleta). Lovie is strictly loyal to his guys, and everyone else can get out of the way.

Resign Briggs, go after Derrick Anderson, draft Colt Brennan, sign Berrian and possibly Mike Brown. I guess I could live another season with Cedric as our starting running back if this is the route we take, were unlikely to have the money to sign a Michael Turner who is going to demand a nice paycheck.

Start Anderson, let Colt Brennan sit a year and then start working him towards becoming a starter down the road.

Anderson will cost WAY too much. I think the Bears will have better luck with McNabb and probably have to say goodbye to Grossman and Griese. Although that could all depend on how things go this Monday night etc.

Colt Brennan would be an intriguing sign, although he is kinda small and think he is considering sticking it out another year in Hawaii.

Cut ties with Mike Brown. I am sorry but he is no good past about 3-4 weeks. Keep the others.

DROP TURNER!!

lol. Dont need to know you well to peg you kyyle. Just by saying "is and always will be a beast" says it all. Logic at its best. Plus the way you get all upset because I said to move Tait to RT and get rid of the rest.

If you want more proof, watch the whole season, buddy. Its been the same the whole year.

I guess we will just disagree then. You think our center getting physically dominated into the backfield is "damn good" and I dont. Its cool dude.

Who said I was upset, dude? Especially about Tait moving to RT, I could give two sh#ts about that. You are wrong, that is all, dude. Listen dude, your logic of "watch the skins game" is just about as sensible as "he is damn good". Except for one thing, Kreutz is a 6 time pro bowler. Sure dude, you can say it is by reputation, and you always will because thats the only way you can justify it to yourself.

Dude, Its hard to quantify a center being great because they don't make tackles, catch or throw passes, or do many things that can be seen on a stat sheet(dude). So you go off of opinions of people in the NFL, talking heads, and watch the game. Strange thing is that I hear announcers say he is one of the best in football, I hear radio shows and read publications saying he is one of the greatest in the league, and then on top of that I see him voted in by reputation as a pro bowler, meaning that many many fans feel he is one of the greatest as well, and then I watch the game and I see Terrence Metcalf getting pushed back like a ninny, John Tait and Fred Miller competing for the most false start penalties, and Robert Garza hiding in the line. And I see Olin Kreutz running back and forth making multiple blocks. But he is the bad one, dude.

But then we have you, dude, telling me he is not and telling me "Dude, watch the skins game". And thats the logic I get. Yes, you know me so well, dude.

On the Oline:

Tait - needs to move to RT where he was a better player at KC

Metcalf - sucks and blows; he must go. Please, please, please play Beekman for the rest of the yr to see what he has.

Kruetz - level of play has definately slipped; still one of the best but not the top in the league anymore; he stays. Hopefully, if we strengthen the guard play around him, he will not try to over compensate for the crap we had.

Garza - Needs to be upgraded but better than Metcalf. May need to stay depending on how we upgrade the line. Would like to have him as the 3rd guard.

Miller - sucks and blows; he must go.

Best possible scenerio - Beekman plays the last 3 games and shows he is a starter going forward. He is the LG next yr. Bears sign Faneca and he takes over at RG. Draft a LT in round one and he starts next yr.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

Peace :bears

Who said I was upset, dude? Especially about Tait moving to RT, I could give two sh#ts about that. You are wrong, that is all, dude. Listen dude, your logic of "watch the skins game" is just about as sensible as "he is damn good". Except for one thing, Kreutz is a 6 time pro bowler. Sure dude, you can say it is by reputation, and you always will because thats the only way you can justify it to yourself.

Dude, Its hard to quantify a center being great because they don't make tackles, catch or throw passes, or do many things that can be seen on a stat sheet(dude). So you go off of opinions of people in the NFL, talking heads, and watch the game. Strange thing is that I hear announcers say he is one of the best in football, I hear radio shows and read publications saying he is one of the greatest in the league, and then on top of that I see him voted in by reputation as a pro bowler, meaning that many many fans feel he is one of the greatest as well, and then I watch the game and I see Terrence Metcalf getting pushed back like a ninny, John Tait and Fred Miller competing for the most false start penalties, and Robert Garza hiding in the line. And I see Olin Kreutz running back and forth making multiple blocks. But he is the bad one, dude.

But then we have you, dude, telling me he is not and telling me "Dude, watch the skins game". And thats the logic I get. Yes, you know me so well, dude.

lol. Yes citing specific plays is exactly like saying"he is a beast and always will be". lol Dude you are silly. I see how to make you see the point. Kruetz is crappy cause Stone Cold says so.!!!!!

And of course if the announcers and , dare I say, "talking heads" say something it must be true. I would rather use my own eyes. Its actually pretty easy to grade a center if you watch.

How's that buddy?

I would target some of these UFA's:

Derek Anderson - QB (should be #1 target)

Michael Turner - RB (change of pace RB)

Andre' Davis - WR (dependent on Berrian status)

Alan Faneca - OT (need someone like him or Gross, if not both)

Jordan Gross - OT

Justin Smith - DL (need some consistency on DL)

Marcus Trufant - DB (might be too high priced)

Ken Hamlin - DB (would rather have him than Arch)

lol. Yes citing specific plays is exactly like saying"he is a beast and always will be". lol Dude you are silly. I see how to make you see the point. Kruetz is crappy cause Stone Cold says so.!!!!!

And of course if the announcers and , dare I say, "talking heads" say something it must be true. I would rather use my own eyes. Its actually pretty easy to grade a center if you watch.

How's that buddy?

Mmmk. We have hijacked this thread long enough. You are wrong because I say so and I am wrong because you say so. Im moving along, this thread isnt about Olin Kreutz. Dude

I would target some of these UFA's:

Derek Anderson - QB (should be #1 target)

Andre' Davis - WR (dependent on Berrian status)

Alan Faneca - OT (need someone like him or Gross, if not both)

Jordan Gross - OT

Justin Smith - DL (need some consistency on DL)

Marcus Trufant - DB (might be too high priced)

Ken Hamlin - DB (would rather have him than Arch)

I like every guy on that list. But, i don't want to give up draft picks for Derek Anderson. (RFA)

No matter how good he's looked, he's looked as good as he has in a very solid running system, behind a good O-Line in S.D., as a change of pace back for the best RB in the league, with probably the best Fullback in the League in front of him. On him, I'll just point out how great guys like Cedric Benson or the duo that Oakland signed from the Colts and Jets, Jordan and Rhodes, looked as change-of-pace guys in good systems behind good lines before they were put in a different position.

I would like to see us make a case to keep Briggs. He has played very well for such bad D this year. Of course this is also considering the fact that he won't go asking for a couple of arms and legs to pay him either. I know that OL Faneca from Pittsburgh will be a UFA and would like to see us attempt to get him as well. JA has shown recently in the past that he can bring in OLine FA that are good. Unfortunately we haven't shown the ability to draft offensively yet. Heres hoping.

Anderson will cost WAY too much. I think the Bears will have better luck with McNabb and probably have to say goodbye to Grossman and Griese. Although that could all depend on how things go this Monday night etc.

Colt Brennan would be an intriguing sign, although he is kinda small and think he is considering sticking it out another year in Hawaii.

Cut ties with Mike Brown. I am sorry but he is no good past about 3-4 weeks. Keep the others.

DROP TURNER!!

He's a 5th year senior, I don't think he can come back next year.

You are correct. Anderson is the only one as an RFA, but I would still give up a draft pick for him.

Not with the shape of this team right now.

No way in hell am i giving up draft picks for Derek freaking Anderson.