Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
The good - GB getting their arces handed to them. The bad - How much more pathetic does last weeks debacle look when GB looks so damn bad tonight? The good - One less team tied w/ us for 1st place. The bad - We have to play NO in a couple weeks, and watching them own what was considered an elite pass defense worried me what they can do to ours. Okay, thats enough. To hell w/ it. Its the packers and they are getting their asses handed to them on Monday night football. If this were a Sunday game, the netword would change games and tell everyone they were switching to a game that was still competitive.
-
- 20 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
Just some random thoughts on the game - Cutler again looked comfortable and his mechanics and decision making was good only really rushed one throw, and the pick was not his fault. I've been pretty pleased with Jay's performance thus far. - Roy Williams... the pick was your fault 100% the ball hit you in the hands and was picked off A couple nice catches but you have got to catch the ball in traffic and especially if it hits you in the hands. - I'm a little concerned about Gould's inconsistency this preseason, not sure how much of this is Maynard no longer being the holder but this has to get tightened up. It was nice to see him come back and hit on the …
-
- 16 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
The gift that keeps on giving. I thought a 2nd rounder was steep for a WR3, but at the time, not knowing they would be able to get Moore, I understood it. However, now after a good chunk of the season, an entire offseason, and now he lands on the PUP for the start of the real offseason training camp. Not a good trend. With the addition of guys like Moore, Tonyan, and even Scott, and possibly some increased PT for Velus, Claypool is going to be the odd man out. Only so many targets to go around. It seems like the pecking order is Moore, Mooney, Kmet, Tonyan, RB1, Scott, then Velus or Claypool. By the time you get to the 5th player, that is about 5 targets a game.
-
- 57 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
3-2 in 2025, should be 3-1 this year, that Week 1 loss to McCarthy still stings. Still feels great to get a win and go into the bye at 2-2.
-
- 70 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
If this is the case and he is traded, what do you think we would get? My guess is a conditional 5th or 6th rounder. Last time we made a trade like this when we thought we had depth at a position we wound up regretting it later. Biggs is an idiot, but he makes some good points in the article. Article from Chicago Sun-Times
-
- 15 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
Say what you will, but not bringing back Lance, trading Marshall...all seems to spell out that they are cleaning house. I fully expect no Tillman. I also now expect Cutler to be traded. There's no certainty...but damn the evidence is pointing to fire sale. Heck, they could even deal Forte at this point too. I'm all in. I get what they are doing. If Pace & Fox are thinking this is what's best, then I'm OK with it. Fox is loaded with experiences staff members and I'm sure their input is used. Bear down. I'm excited!
-
- 27 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
Sounds like it will be a post-June 1 cut, saving the Bears around $2.8 million this year.
-
- 32 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
Yes, there is still a chance. It is basically win out or nothing. The Bears have to leapfrog 5 of these 6 teams: SEA, MIN, GB, LAR, NO, TB. Based on projections, all of them could finish 8-9. So if the Bears finished 8-9, they would have to win a bunch of tiebreakers with 5 of those teams which is extremely unlikely. So chances of making the playoffs going 4-1 and finishing 8-9 are probably around 10% (if that one loss is to CLE). Now if the win out and finish 9-8, there is probably a 75% chance they make the playoffs. ATL is currently a division leader and plays TB, CHI, and NO from the in the hunt teams. If Bears win out, they are beating ATL which would g…
-
- 56 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
-
http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2010/01/be...e_cignetti.html Peace
-
- 18 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/team/depthchart.asp Also via Zach Zaidman:
-
- 19 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
Flea, are you going? BTW, it's Tampa's home game, so our advantage for sure... I think we travel well outside of the states. Flea, any thoughts on that?
-
- 14 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
My last mock was in February so I'll throw up a March one, then hold out till April for my last one. I could probably make a new one every week but I don't wanna waste everyones time lol. Resign Roach/Louis/Izzy RD1- Chance Warmack LG Bama- May be a bit of a stretch but I'm gonna go with Chuck, I mean John, Norris and say he's there and there's no question who I'd take if hes there. RD2- Jaime Collins LB Southern Miss- The more I read about the guy the more I like him. Another former safety with great speed. Briggs-Roach-Collins looks solid to me. He's probably better suited in a 3-4 but his secondary skills make him an option in any scheme if you ask me. …
-
- 36 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
Another cool site with a decent article on QB valuation: http://overthecap.com/value-pricing-the-nfl-qb/ They said Cutler under-performed and is worth between $8-$9 million a year. To me that seems about right.
-
- 25 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BENCH PRESS TIGHT ENDS Name Reps Harbor, Clay 30 Pitta, Dennis 27 Hoomanawanui, Michael 25 Dickerson, Dorin 24 Dickson, Ed 23 Gronkowski, Rob 23 Quarless, Andrew 23 Graham, Garrett 20 Gresham, Jermaine 20 OFFENSIVE LINEMEN Name Reps Petrus, Mitch 45 Okung, Russell 38 Hawley, Joe 35 Olsen, Eric 35 Campbell, Bruce 34 Byers, Jeff 33 Washington, Tony 33 Lauvao, Shawn 33 Veldheer, Jared 32 Ducasse, Vlad 29 Wang, Ed 29 Welch, Thomas 29 Young, Sam 29 SPECIALISTS Name Reps Malone, Robert 19 Mesko, Zoltan 16 …
-
- 24 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
Caleb is the starter. I am a huge fan of Tyson Bagent's as well. I think he is the backup. Case Keenum is here to provice Caleb with advice from his experience. So do we keep 3 QBs on the roster? If you put Bagent on the practice squad someone will steal him and make him QB2 somewhere. And Keenum is too old to even put on the PS. What do you think we will do? If we get a good trade offer for Bagent, then I understand that - but they JUST extended him, but I guess that also might help bring interest in a trade too... I think Bagent is a more valuable backup than Keenum, but is Keenum just for training camp?
-
- 48 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
Kyle Orton isn't a very good QB. Enough with the excuses. The guy is a freaking bum. Matthew Stafford.......
-
- 17 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
Here we go, fresh off the bye week, looking to extend to a 4-game winning streak, something we haven't seen with this team since Lovie's last season. In Miami, hot weather, tropical storm coming through before the game (hopefully it doesn't linger). Miami has lost their last two games 65-24 (NE and CIN), so we should have some chances on both sides of the ball. Ironically, our last two games, we have outscored opponents 64-24. Their leading rusher is Frank Gore, in sort of a 2-headed monster setup with Drake. Neither are very effective. Leading receivers are Stills and Wilson. Tannehill has 5 INTs, has been sacked 11 times and has lost 3 fumbles. Mack should h…
-
- 42 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/...negative-grade/ So PFF is taking a lot of heat for a crazy grade given to Rodgers for his game against KC. Some hilarious tweets in regards to this: https://twitter.com/PFF/status/648856080945147904
-
- 22 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
More and more, I think we are bound to draft heavy on defense, while attacking offense in FA. Look at our last two drafts. This past year, our top 3 picks were offense. The prior year, 2 of our top 3 picks were offense. Prior to these past two years, Angelo seemed to rotate between offense and defense each year. This year, I think Angelo will be going back to defense in the draft. W/ needs (at least in Angelo's eyes) at DE, DT, SLB, CB and S, I think it makes sense to Angelo to attack defense in the draft, especially as that is his strength. While there have been unquestioned misses in FA also, his better "hits" in FA have been offense (Tait, Reuben Brown,…
-
- 21 replies
- 4.1k views
-