Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by adam,

    I would rather see him start to at least give us a chance next week. If Jay starts, we will lose. GB is in his head. Please just come up with a phantom injury.

  2. Started by Controlled Chaos,

    I know I'm probably the only one, but I figured I'd throw it out there. I think Jacob Hester would look great in Bears uni. I'm hoping the Bears take a flyer on him on Day 2. A solid blocker and receiver. He has the kind of versatility that will force the defense to make the FB be accounted for. He's great on specials teams. What he lacks in size he more than makes up for in work ethic, technique and heart. Things that are way too often overlooked by all the statheads out there. McKie is pretty underwhelming. I mean whenever his hands touch the ball the collective thought from every Bears fan is usually...WTF?? Hester has the chance to make a game altering …

    • 13 replies
    • 4k views
  3. Started by jason,

    After the Jaylon Smith news came out, I've seen varying reports about how far he'll drop. This has made me think about whether or not he'd be worth a risk, and at which point. In another thread this was briefly discussed. 1. Do you think he'll fully recover from the injury and become an pro-bowl caliber player? 1a. YES - In which round would you be willing to draft him? 1b. NO - Would you be willing to draft him? In which round? Very difficult question for the Bears, a team in the middle ground of the league. I think if the Bears were in the cellar or at the top it would be an easier question to answer. If at the bottom, sure, why not? He's a first rou…

    • 14 replies
    • 4k views
  4. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Was just watching ESPNews and they said it. Fasten your seatbelts.

  5. Started by Stinger226,

    Kyle Long is already injured and could miss training camp. I make the call he doesn't play this year. Bryd, Mooney, Goodwin, along with Cohen and D. Williams gives us one of the speediest groups in the NFL, plus add 4.44 Justin Fields everyone under 4.45, and 3 WRs under 4.38. I like!!! Also I read where 4.6 David Montgomery cut 1.5 seconds off his time with a speed coach. What to see that.

    • 34 replies
    • 4k views
  6. Started by Stinger226,

    I think we can say that the Bears have a game plan, and what they have did so far is clear. A #1 WR and they have Marshall. In the last 5 years they is only one WR that has more catches, Welker. Fix the backup QB spot, they now have 2 that could give us good minutes. Resign who they wanted back from our own. Ildonije, Stelz, McCown, Davis, Bell, Jennings.(I think they still may sign Okoye. They chased Mincey and didnt get him, so that tells me DE will probably be our # 1 round pick. They wont be going after Wimbley.( to much money) That they are satisfied with the Oline, but are trying for Herrera, and a 2nd or 3rd round pick at OT. They resig…

    • 27 replies
    • 4k views
  7. It could be just me, but it sure seems like Cutler has been throwing an inordinate amount of interceptions thus far during the offseason, albeit in training camp. The bulk of them coming from the 1st play of practice! I don't know what to make of it. Should we be worried that he's not adjusting to the system very well? Or is this just something you can sweep under the rug because it's meaningless, and QB's like to test their limits during practices? The defense has clearly been light years ahead of the offense so far in camp, but I'm curious to see if the offense will ever come around before the start of the season. We all know that Trestman's offense is one o…

    • 32 replies
    • 4k views
  8. Started by AZ54,

    For those of us who enjoy the draft process it is nearly time for college conference playoffs, and then we move into the bowl season. I like having a few players to watch as these big games happen. I still think we will be looking to add someone to the RB group this offseason so I'm looking for someone who should be available on the 3rd day but also who fits the profile of what we're looking for. Anthony Miller has proven to be worth a 2nd Rd pick. Could we go back to Memphis to draft a RB? Henderson is not a work horse type of RB so keeping Jordan Howard for another year makes sense but adding him to the mix with Cohen and Howard gives us one more dynamic weapon an…

    • 34 replies
    • 4k views
  9. Started by killakrzydav,

    I just saw on the herd the Bears are considering trading up to ensure the get Watson. Take it for what it's worth. I view him as a mobile Winston. What's your take?

    • 29 replies
    • 4k views
  10. Started by Connorbear,

    Good stuff on Brown today. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...bside31.article Statement that really bothers me: Brown signed a five-year extension in 2004 with a base value of $11 million, a deal he's also not happy with. What made his overtures last offseason somewhat surprising was the fact his agent, Joel Segal, has a close relationship with general manager Jerry Angelo. It was Angelo who met running back Thomas Jones' request for a trade last March after he waited a year. ''We'll definitely talk to him again,'' Brown said. ''If he feels that is what is best for the team, that's what we'll do. If not, he'll do something else. I've played a…

  11. I just saw on espn that Carolina DE Rucker(Spelled right?) just retired. Could they now target someone like harvey instead of taking o-line. Could albert or clady fall to us? If Carolina picks harvey and ryan falls to baltimore then maybe clady or if kc passes on albert this could be good news for us. I'd pass on otah, he's knocked about his footwork and may struggle in passing situations. Denver and KC could be our only spoilers, but you never know. I have a gut feeling there will be a mad run on defense after miami picks, cause once Long, Dorsey, or Gholston are taken teams will panic and go for the others first since the draft isn't as deep on de or dt or lb for …

    • 13 replies
    • 4k views
  12. Started by jason,

    Because some have mentioned releasing him, I had the thought, "What would the Bears get for him in trade?" I'm not sure I would do it, but if a team were willing to give a 1st and a 2nd, or something like that, I might do it as the Bears GM.

    • 36 replies
    • 4k views
  13. Started by balta1701-A,

    Well, the Bears are more than on the ropes and they get a division-leading team Monday night.

  14. Dak is locked up. Houston is not taking offers for Desean. Russell gives his team a 39 mil cap hit if he's traded. My assumption is they are out of the equation for us. That leads me to this question: who is a better solution than Trubisky? Take into consideration style of play and system compatibility, along with supporting cast.

    • 28 replies
    • 4k views
  15. Colts | B. Sanders could open year on PUP list Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:30:25 -0700 Mike Chappell, of The Indianapolis Star, reports Indianapolis Colts S Bob Sanders (shoulder) could open the 2009 season on the Physically Unable to Perform list until he gets "full go" medical clearance. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Colts | Freeney could open year on PUP list Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:29:33 -0700 Mike Chappell, of The Indianapolis Star, reports Indianapolis Colts DE Dwight Freeney (foot) could open the 2009 season on the Physically Unable to Perform list until he gets "full go" medical clearance. -…

    • 16 replies
    • 4k views
  16. Started by AtHomeBoy_2000,

    Bernstein just said there is a lot more going on behind the scenes, adding "draft day will be VERY interesting"

    • 16 replies
    • 4k views
  17. http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2008/09/bu...ple_on_the.html Bucs TE Stevens: "People on the Bears got exposed" By Brad Biggson September 24, 2008 8:55 AM | Permalink | Comments (7) | TrackBacks (0) Thankfully, the postgame chatter has moved on from low blows but that doesn't mean shots are not still being taken. Tampa Bay tight end Jerramy Stevens, fresh off his two-game league suspension, made his debut this season at Soldier Field and hauled in a one-yard touchdown catch to force overtime. Stevens made five receptions for 61 yards, including a 31-yarder. "I personally feel like some people on the Bears got exposed,'' Stevens said. "But I'm not …

  18. Started by Chitownhustla,

    I'm pretty sure he is a free agent. Former 1st round talent that didnt work out in Buf. I say bring him in. As of now we need to do something. I cant see him needing too much money to sign. I would think a chance to compete would be the first thing on his list.

  19. Started by jason,

    Facts: 1. The Bears need QB, LT, CB, S, DE, WR, TE 2. This is a very weak QB draft. 3. This is a very weak OL draft. Kiper and McShay agree (on QB too). 4. Myles Garrett will be gone when the Bears pick. 5. When the Bears pick there will likely be a choice of the leftover QB (Kizer or Trubinsky), Leonard Fournette, and Marshon Lattimore, besides two Alabama players (Jonathan Allen / Cam Robinson). If Allen is there, I think it's a no-brainer. Aside from Garrett, he's probably the best overall player in the entire draft. And he fits the 3-4DE position perfectly. If Allen isn't there, pretty much everyone at that point feels like a slight reach.…

  20. Started by Stinger226,

    I have looked at several draft grading players and there is about 18 that are considered first year starters/pro bowl potenial players.So I will list and figure out who might be there at 19. Luck,Griffin,Richardson,Blackmon, Floyd, Kalil,DeCastro, Reiff,Glenn,Fleener, Kuechly, Coples,Ingram,Brockers,Cox,Claiborne,Kirkpatrick,Barron. These are players falling in those spots. Also could move into the top 18-Poe,Tannerhill,Wright,Konz, Jenkins, Upshaw,Martin,Gilmore. So as the draft goes will determine who the best player available at that spot. We wont be going after Luck,Griffin,Richardson,Fleenner. that leaves 14. We wont have any chance of drafting Bla…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.