Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Grouchy Bear,

    THX guy's, I hope this works

    • 11 replies
    • 3.6k views
  2. Started by jason,

    Regarding this article: Barnett Appeal I thought Barnett was unprofessional the entire game, out of control, and when the ref tackled him it was warranted. He was clearly not in the play, nor the important part of the pileup, and was serving only as an instigator. I could swear I heard the refs yelling to "Get Up!" They do this every time there is a pileup and dickheads like Barnett jump on the dogpile. What's more, I noticed two or three times that he was a tad late on hits, something I am fine with as long as it is applied universally. But we all know from the previous game against the Vikings that it is not applied universally ("late" hit before half time…

    • 7 replies
    • 3.6k views
  3. Started by madlithuanian,

    Ha ha!!!

    • 15 replies
    • 3.6k views
  4. This an interesting take on who the Bears draft. It basically states expect the unexpected and that is what is going to happen. A surprise in store for us in the first round. http://www.chatsports.com/chicago-bears/a/...hange-2-9593154

    • 34 replies
    • 3.6k views
  5. Started by butkusrules,

    Somebody post it. Thanks.

    • 14 replies
    • 3.6k views
  6. Started by madlithuanian,

    Maybe the real question isn't that Jay yelled...but who should he have yelled at? Webb is a talentless hack. Shouldn't Tice have 1. known that going in 2. if he didn't see it going in, shouldn't he have adjusted for it? I get yelling at Webb. As I've mentioned in other posts, the guy seems to check out mentally. H'es like the kid playing soccer picking at the lawn instead of paying attention to the game. And for some mental lapses, he does deserve to get get called out. But he's such a Baby Huey that isn't that really Tice's failure? Between the horrific game planning (no 1st down runs, no short passes, no screens, no helping Webb) and no adjustme…

  7. Started by GakMan23,

    http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d...mp;confirm=true Looks as if we may know at least what the first pick in the draft is going to be

    • 10 replies
    • 3.6k views
  8. Started by madlithuanian,

    Sorry if I'm late to the party on this one...but I just discovered if you make your reply to a topic ABOVE/BEFORE the "quote", your first snetence or so will be the "title" of your post! Again, if someone's already posted this, sorry. I'm just techinlogically slow and was away during the holidays. BTW - Happy new year everyone! May 2008 bring everyone health, weath and happiness!

  9. Started by AZ54,

    With Dallas losing Sean Lee for the season I'm wondering if anyone would consider trading Briggs to Dallas? There are no rumors so this is purely my fantasy league. We are dealing with Jerry Jones who is known for his desperation moves and Briggs is a natural fit into Dallas' defense. Right now there is no way I'd do it solely because I think we can compete at a high level in the playoffs and there is too much risk in all the young players. However, if SMC and Bostic are looking good (I'll assume DJ Williams is "good") and the coaches think guys like Greene and Christian Jones will be decent backups then I'm open to it. We can't know that now, or rather the coa…

    • 20 replies
    • 3.6k views
  10. Started by nfoligno,

    Listening to Hampton on the Score today, and he threw a couple things out there: (1) He said we do not adjust on defense for different opponents, and simply believe our scheme will work equally effective against anyone, regardless of what sort of offense we face. That isn't to say we do not see ANYTHING different, but that we run the same scheme regardless of what we face. (2) There was a lot of talk about motivation after the flat defensive performance(s). Hampton said a coach doesn't get a player ready for a game by screaming and yelling on game day, but does so throughout the week. He talked about how a coach begins dropping comments here and there, and …

    • 19 replies
    • 3.6k views
  11. Started by azbearsfan,

    Despite all of our complaints and negative waves, this was a good win. I hope we keep it going and get int the playoffs.

  12. Started by 'TD',

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/b...0420-story.html Former Chicago Bear Doug Buffone, the all-time leader in games played for the organization, has died at the age of 70, police said. lRelated 'Doug and OB' give voice to Bears fans everywhere SPORTS COLUMNISTS 'Doug and OB' give voice to Bears fans everywhere SEE ALL RELATED 8 Paramedics were called to his home in the 1200 block of West Lexington Street around 1:30 p.m. Monday, according to police and fire officials. He was dead on the scene, they said. Buffone played for 15 seasons as a linebacker, racking up more than 1,200 tackles and going over the 100-tackle mark in seven seasons. …

    • 14 replies
    • 3.6k views
  13. Started by jason,

    Drunk Bomber calls for a first round OL fenom hopes the Bears move UP in the first round for OL Connor says we should spend our first two picks on OL Everyone chimes in: Butkusrules declaring OL as the #1 priority, balta calls for 2 or 3 OL draft prospects, Pix says the other positions don't matter if the OL sucks, RME and Drunk Bomber make OL at least 1A or 1B Bearsox flat out rejects anything other than OL with the first pick And, finally (because I looked through a few pages and that's enough), a poll... 27 out of 36 votes believe that OL needs to be the #1 priority So, here's what I'm thinking... 1. If we all thought it t…

  14. I am not saying we will, as Angelo has not shown an inclination to move up in drafts, but I wonder if there is an argument for a move up in a couple different situations. Situation one Clady has really risen since he was first mentioned on this board. At one time, there was belief he could be there for us. Now, it is a virtual lock he will not. This situation hinges on Long to a large degree. If Stl takes Long, I think it Clady doesn't make it out of the top 10. If Stl takes DL though, as many mocks have them doing, Long could slip a bit more. Oak is the next team, but Oakland could be looking at McFadden (despite the Fargas deal). I doubt Long slips past…

    • 12 replies
    • 3.6k views
  15. Huge game for draft position. A loss keeps a top 10 pick in play, a win and we are looking at a pick around 15. After losses to MIN and GB, a loss to DET at home would have to be the final swing of the hammer on the nail in the coffin for Nagy and Pace. So we have a few things to be hopeful for in a loss. A win won't even feel like a win at this point. Unfortunately, these are the games the Bears win. So I expect a win, 20-16 in an ugly one.

    • 38 replies
    • 3.6k views
  16. The Chargers are 2-5, and are in worse shape than the Bears somehow. Keenan Allen DNP on Thursday due to a hamstring injury. McManis is the only Bear listed on report. Derwin James, like Hicks is out. This is a great game to get the running game going as the Chargers are 21st against the run. All of the Chargers losses (5) have been by a TD or less. I have very little faith in this team, but based on what I have seen from the news conferences and media interviews, the team finally seems to be pissed off. Hopefully, they take it out on the Chargers this week. I am predicting a dominant performance with a defensive TD. Bears roll 27-13

  17. Started by vegas1211,

    Not that it's big news, but the NFL Network is reporting that Rasheed Davis has signed his one-year tender offer w/the Bears. Given the current state of our receiving corps. it couldn't hurt having him compete during camp.

    • 11 replies
    • 3.6k views
  18. Started by GakMan23,

    Raiders | Porter intends to void remainder of deal Mon, 31 Dec 2007 09:10:04 -0800 Steve Corkran, of the Bay Area News Group, reports Oakland Raiders WR Jerry Porter intends to void the remainder of his current deal and enter free agency. If this happends I would seriously consider offering him a big deal to land a top tier WR, who still has alot of good years left in him and can be a game changer.

    • 9 replies
    • 3.6k views
  19. This is a make or break game for the Bears. Win and playoff chances alive. Lose and it's over. It's that easy. Bears 20-16 in an ugly one.

    • 23 replies
    • 3.6k views
  20. Started by ChileBear,

    Since we have a very limited no. of draft picks now, quite a few Undrafted Free Agents will probably be brought in, to TC at least. My question is, does anyone know if we have any UDFAs on the current roster?

    • 15 replies
    • 3.6k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.