Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by jason,

    So far I have found: Jay Cutler Matt Forte Tommie Harris Greg Olsen Nick Roach Do you guys know of anyone else on there?

  2. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    I put together a list of the Bears current roster, color coded by contract expiration and sorted by position. I hoped it would not be reduced, but I am not great at uploading photos or spreadsheets. *Red is for players on their final year under contract. Nearly half the team is in the red, so expect another big year of turnover. *WR, TE, and QB are heavy red - depending on AJ resigning after this season, WR may be a huge need. TE I already figure we will address soon also. QB we will need to address a solid #2.

    • 7 replies
    • 2.7k views
  3. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1222885...efensive-tackle The situation behind starter Henry Melton is precarious at best and could get worse in an instant. Nate Collins, Jordan Miller, John McCargo, Ronnie Cameron and DeMario Pressley are five players vying for the fourth defensive tackle spot on the Bears roster this year. These five players have made a combined one NFL start between them.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Haha jk.... but I love that guy

  5. The Chicago Bears rookies, report to training camp next week, July 16. Veterans follow on July 19. This is were the pen and paper dreams unfold into reality and the real excitement begins. There is still some offseason business that needs to be finished by next week, like signing Caleb and Rome, so expect that to be the buzzer to welcome the fans of the start. There will be battles for positions won and lost. A player or two will emerge unexpectedly and some new names mixed in as they get looks at the roster. What will you be watching for as this new era begins?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. Started by Lucky Luciano,

    https://www.nbcchicago.com/investigations/chicago-bears-new-stadium-plan-shifts-to-publicly-owned-domed-stadium-on-museum-campus-source-says/3378910/

    • 9 replies
    • 9.8k views
  7. Started by jason,

    Anyone care to enlighten me with the inside knowledge of what happened involving the McDome and all other details? http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,2107439.column

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Started by Stinger226,

    If we get it I will be there(I dont have a life and I do stupid stuff) Who's going?

  9. Started by Stinger226,

    I am probably one of those idiots we watch on TV and acts like a drunken fool; but Im ok with that. I will probably be there.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.8k views
  10. Started by jason,

    So this article lists the top ten teams that didn't make the playoffs that have a good chance at the playoffs next year. No mention of the Bears. http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/Barnw...king-2017-field I understand why they don't list the Bears, but it's as if nobody else notices that the Bears have been competitive in pretty much every game, and have been playing 2nd/3rd stringers all year because of the ridiculous number of injuries.

    • 13 replies
    • 2.2k views
  11. Chicago has tired of Lovie Smith's happy talk Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on July 30, 2010 10:20 AM ET Bears coach Lovie Smith is unfailingly, unflappably, nice. Much like his mentor Tony Dungy, he rarely has a negative public word about his team. Bears scribes that have watched the team deteriorate into mediocrity the last few years have had about enough of the happy talk after another sunny speech from Smith to open training camp. Melissa Isaacson of ESPNChicago wrote Friday that "Tony Robbins doesn't have a thing on Lovie Smith." Smith was asked what lessons he learned from the last three years. He's trying to forget. "Those years you talked ab…

    • 23 replies
    • 5.8k views
  12. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...by-support.html

  13. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    So if Lebron James were to play for the Bulls, what more (besides the Cubs winning it all) could a Chicago sports fan ask for? Maybe James would be interested in catching a few from Cutler?

    • 9 replies
    • 2.6k views
  14. Started by Da Bears 88,

    Anyone else notice this? I was going to look at some Bears stuff and it told me to go back.

  15. Started by nfoligno,

    Looked at this comparison in another thead, and just love the comparison. Looking at our roster compared to SDs (offense) I think this is a team we could use as a measuring stick. Rivers - 4,000 yards and 34 TDs. I see no reason to believe Cutler isn't just as good as Rivers, and has shown the ability to put up similar numbers. Gates - Their top receiver is not a WR, but a TE. I am not saying Olsen will be equal to Gates overall, but Gates numbers last year (60-700-8) are not on a level I think out of Olsen's reach. 5 more catches. 125 more yards and 3 more TDs. I think that is reasonable. Vincent Jackson - Easily their #1 WR, putting up 59-1,100-7.…

  16. Started by bradjock,

    San Diego was horribly burned on the one play where they were trying to substitute. Other then that, Ron Rivera's defense looked damn good against Indy. In fact, it's amazing how the San Diego defense has improved since he took over. Is there any doubt at this point that it was a huge mistake to let him go? To be honest, when it happened I was ok with it and thought our defense could be even better. Damn I was wrong.

  17. Per Rotoworld, Kansas City has agreed to terms with Mike Brown. I'll be sorry to see him in a different uniform, but I hope he has success in K.C. With a very, very young group on defense, Kansas City could benefit a ton from a leader like Brown in the locker room.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.6k views
  18. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Would done that in a heartbeat

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  19. So decent shot we lose our rb coach with Bienemy rejoining Reid and Mahomes.

    • 11 replies
    • 769 views
  20. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Texans looked really good again in week 2. We'll see what happens tonight, but it should at least give people a little better hope entering tonight's game (and more longer term), given how much the Texans D got after Alex Smith and the Chiefs.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.