Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
A couple thoughts come to mind: da Bears' 1st and a third for Bills 1st to grab Clady or Phillips before Denver, who has an alleged interest in 1 of those players. or Bills 1st for Bernie Berrian. Your thoughts...
-
- 18 replies
- 5.5k views
-
-
And the way it ended... SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! Favre drops back... HE'S PICKED OFF!!!!! Giants WIN! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!
-
- 18 replies
- 5k views
-
-
I'm interested to see what you would do in this situation: Ryan Clady and Kenny Phillips are off the board by 14. So are Brohm and Matt Ryan. You try to trade down but there are no takers. What do you do (and please let me know who specifically you would take): a. Draft Andre Woodson, QB, Kentucky b. Reach a bit for an OT (Jeff Otah or Sam Baker) c. Draft a RB (Johnathan Stewart or Rashard Mendenhall) d. Draft a WR (Desean Jackson or Malcom Kelly) e. Do something else I'm actually participating in a Mock Draft this weekend, and that seems like a reasonable scenario, so I'd be interested to see what people think. Personally, I'm tempted to take Jeff …
-
- 18 replies
- 5k views
-
-
Let's say that the Bears do the smart thing and get an OL in the first round. Otherwise 99% of us would go crazy (like I did when they drafted Benson). With this year's WR class, it seems there is a great possibility to draft a stud in several of the first few rounds. There is a distinct possibility of having a good one in the fourth round. Desean Jackson will be gone when the Bears 2nd comes up. After that, it's almost a toss up among many there. Mario Manningham (had a bad 40 time, could slip) Early Doucet Malcolm Kelly Limas Sweed (will probably be gone after his good 40 time) James Hardy Devin Thomas Andre Caldwell Earl Bennett Adariu…
-
- 18 replies
- 5.2k views
-
-
Josh Barrett:6'2 225 4.35 AZ State Kenny Phillips: 6'2 212 4.55 (un) Miami Quentin Demps: 6' 203 4.37 UTEP Barrett May not last till 2nd Round
-
Active * Rookie Player Name # Pos HT WT College Exp Age Fassitt, Greg 22 CB 5-11 186 Grambling 1 22 Graham, Corey 21 CB 6-0 195 New Hampshire 2 22 Jimoh, Ade 35 CB 6-1 187 Utah State 6 27 looked good on ST until injury McBride, Trumaine 26 CB 5-9 185 Ole Miss 2 22 May make RMjr expendable Anderson, Mark 97 DE 6-4 255 Alabama 3 24 Bazuin, Dan 73 DE 6-3 260 Central Michigan University 2 24 Frome, Chris 79 DE 6-4 260 Notre Dame 1 24 Adams, Anthony 95 DT 6-0 300 Penn State 6 27 Garay, Antonio 90 DT 6-4 303 Boston College 4 28 Idonije, Israel 71 DT 6-6 275 Manitoba 5 27 Kennedy, Jimmy 72 DT 6-4 320 Penn State 6 28 Oshi…
-
- 18 replies
- 4.9k views
-
-
Bears | Team showing interest in McCareins Fri, 7 Mar 2008 04:52:22 -0800 Jim Wyatt, of the Tennessean, reports the Chicago Bears have expressed interest in free-agent WR Justin McCareins (Jets). Awesome!!!!
-
- 18 replies
- 5.1k views
-
-
wow, angelo never ceases to amaze me. I mean seriously scraping the bottom of the barrel. I bet our coaches wanna hang themselves. Anyway, after we waste our Top 15 pick on a lineman, i will be joining the Jaguars board.
-
- 18 replies
- 3.8k views
-
-
Angelo loves to stock pile picks, and especially now when we have so many needs, I think it is even more logical. We are not a player away. Not even close. We have many needs, and FA is not offering much, at least not in long term solutions. Further, I look at what I believe Angelo is seeing as our top needs, and I am not sure if the positions matchup w/ where we draft. OT - Long and Clady are gone. I think Williams is gone too, but even if he is there, would we view him as value? After Clady, you have a sizable group of OL that would be considered solid value late 1st, but this high? QB - Though I have seen plenty of mocks w/ us taking Broham at…
-
- 18 replies
- 4.4k views
-
-
A #1? http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Br...B?urn=nfl,74506
-
- 18 replies
- 5.2k views
-
-
Sun Times guy spoke w/ Kiper, and got some stuff to pass along http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2008/04/ki...y_need_som.html 1.14—Chris Williams, OT, Vanderbilt 2.44—Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville 3.70—Kevin Smith, RB, Central Florida 3.90—Jerome Simpson, WR, Coastal Carolina 4.110—Stanford Keglar, LB, Purdue Kiper also talks about how the bears were snake bit w/ injuries and such, and says they could return to greatness. Also says they need more "juice" on offense. Other interesting bit from Kiper, though he has us taking Brohm, he really talks up Booty, and says that if he is there in the 3rd, the bears should jump on him. W/ regard to …
-
- 18 replies
- 4.8k views
-
-
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/footbal...0,7425492.story
-
- 18 replies
- 4.3k views
-
-
I kind like 39. http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2252407 (play with and choose)
-
- 18 replies
- 5.7k views
-
-
The most obvious pick is Chris Williams because he is basically guaranteed a starting position at left tackle unless he's injured or something. This is a good way to start building up a young offensive line, and you can't have enough good offensive lineman, everybody knows that. Depending on what they do with Benson, Forte will be an impact player for the Bears this season. Now I remember watching him play a little bit last year and I remember he had over a 300 yard game with like 4 or 5 touchdowns. I don't know much about his gamebreaking speed but he looks to me like a better version of Thomas Jones. He will push Cedric for a starting spot come training camp and I …
-
- 18 replies
- 5.4k views
-
-
It wouldnt surprise me since Angelo wanted him the whole time, but it seems we picked a guy with injuries or offfield issues at every pick?
-
- 18 replies
- 5.3k views
-
-
http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/ for picture on boat New witness calls pepper spray 'ludicrous, no point for it' Often accused of being nonchalant in Chicago, Cedric Benson has been anything but laid-back trying to clear his name back home in Texas. Benson continued an aggressive approach to defending himself against charges of boating while intoxicated and resisting arrest by hiring a new attorney considered one of Austin's finest and most high-profile defense attorneys. Lawyer Sam Bassett already has interviewed 10 people who were on Benson's boat Saturday night when Benson was arrested on Lake Travis, outside Austin, and described, accordi…
-
- 18 replies
- 4.7k views
-
-
http://chicagobearsfanforum.com/blog/ The Bears Brad Biggs blogs that Mark Bradley had arthroscopic surgery earlier this month. He's questionable for the start of training camp. This makes Brandon Lloyd's acquisition all the more important. He was running with the first team. * Biggs also reports that Dan Bazuin is not at Halas Hall. No word on why yet. In other news: o John Tait is lining up at right tackle o Danieal Manning is back at saftey. Manning also is lining up at nickel back (not good news for Ricky Manning). o Terrance Metcalf is lining up wit…
-
- 18 replies
- 4.5k views
-
-
I will be running Fantasy Football Leagues for the forum this year. I am not sure if I will go with Yahoo or CBS but I assure you it will be free to the poster entering. Until I decide which site to use, CBS or Yahoo, the only thing I can give you for details for sure is: I like to run 12 team leagues with HIGH SCORING, in other words, points for just about everything, LOL. I usually run it with team defense/st. I usually have multiple flex positions and LARGE rosters. I INSIST ON A LIVE DRAFT!! So if you join, I hope you will be in the draft room on time!! Nothing is worse than having a team auto drafted during a live draft and selecting players …
-
- 18 replies
- 4.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Not saying we do in fact sign a vet but if we did who would you want? I personally want Jones. Sure he's comming off an injury, but with the right structured contract he could be had for a bargain. I like alexander and jordan, but fear that Turner would use them like he used benson. In on mostly running plays and a very minimum passing plays. This is what makes us so darn predictable. K. Jones would keep the opposing defense guessing, cause he's more rounded and accomplished at the passing game than alexander and jordan. If healthy I view a K jones and M Forte 1-2 punch much more powerful than what we had with TJ and Bumsen. Remember: Jones did break our streak of…
-
- 18 replies
- 5k views
-
-
IMHO our season last year was a bust, because of the offense. Yes the defense had it's problems and injuries played the pivotal role in the outcome, but how many times did we force three and out from the other team just to allow the offense to turn the ball over back to the other team? This will kill a defense.I think that with better ball control we will be a good team again and go to the Playoffs.
-
- 18 replies
- 4.5k views
-