Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    6'6 255 18.5 TFL 12 Sacks Entering Supplemental Draft

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    probably a boom or bust, but then again our WR are terrible

  3. Started by Wesson44,

    Bears | Showing interest in Heyward-Bey Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:18:07 -0800 Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the Chicago Bears are known to be interested in University of Maryland WR Darrius Heyward-Bey.

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
  4. Started by DrunkBomber,

    I know theres been numerous times hes been brought up in the past but I seriously have to question how this guy has kept his job since 2004. The state of our WR corps under his tenure has been easily the worst in the NFL. We havent been able to develop a single WR that weve drafted and the few weve signed have done absolutely nothing here. How can a WR coach watch the product weve had on the field the past few years and not be able to do anything to improve it and still have a job? The closest thing weve had to a legit WR is Earl Bennett and thats 100% due to his familiarity with Jay because as we saw when Cutler doesnt play Bennett basically becomes a ghost.

  5. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Maybe option

    • 1 reply
    • 576 views
  6. Started by AZ54,

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-dra...-oregon-workout I still like him late in the draft but I think it's likely the kid from the CFL, Chris Williams, can fill this role.

    • 2 replies
    • 773 views
  7. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/cs-08...0,3446149.story Peace

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  8. Started by killakrzydav,

    Tell us more about this sex trafficking molester shit. I'm here for all the fuckery.

  9. http://www.csnchicago.com/bears/why-one-ex...ka-impact-bears Interesting article talking about how Tommie Harris thinks that Toub could have Ditka like impact on the Bears.

  10. Started by lemonej,

    The one guy on staff I would interview would be Toub. His ability to incorporate new players into his system and still maintain a top unit is intriguing. He also should know this roster top to bottom since he has to utilize starters and backups for his unit. Maybe he could follow the path of John Harbaugh and of course "Da Coach".

    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. Started by madlithuanian,

    I just read Najeh Davenport was just dumped by the Steelers. I think he may be a decent fit. A vertan with a decidedly different running style than all our other guys. He could prove useful in the red zone without treading on some of our other backs' forte's... All pun intended... Thoughts?

    • 7 replies
    • 3.1k views
  12. Started by bowlingtwig,

    It's being reported that amerson still visit Chicago

  13. Started by adam,

    I remember him on some draft boards for the Bears in the 2013 Draft. At this point, I don't know how he could be much worse than Fuller.

  14. Started by eback,

    I wonder what the point of releasing and re-signing David Fales to the practice squad achieved. Was he on the 53 man roster before or just the PS?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. Started by adam,

    The QB Whisperer gets another toy. Decent pick for the 6th round.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Ha i mean Jay Glazer. Anyway any interest for an actual Backup QB? Not really for me but.. Curious.

  17. Started by adam,

    I thought he was a possible stop gap option at ILB, but it seems like the Jets overpaid to retain him. They just used up about $15 million on Marshall and Harris.

    • 2 replies
    • 775 views
  18. Started by Uncle Buck,

    I wanted to solicit some opinions about the David Haugh article that appears in the Chicago Tribune today; I'd post a link but I am too technically deficient to do so. He writes as if he is Ted Phillips offering an open letter to the fans. His premise is that Ted and the McCaskey family is as angry as the fans, but blames the team's problems on the talent rather than coaching. As Ted Phillips he believes Jerry Angelo and Lovie Smith deserve one more chance to right the ship. He cites fiscal responsibility as a reason for this decision. Personally, as far as the Bears and the McCaskey's are concerned, the cost of blowing up this management team is less than the future…

  19. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,6928755.column

  20. Started by adam,

    With Fields now also a runner and the emergence of Herbert in this scheme, it really looks like Montgomery is the odd man out. He has only had one rushing day over 70 yards all season, and since the offense started scoring 30 a game, he has averaged 3.55 yards a carry and 47 yards a game. He is on pace for a career low in attempts, yards, yards per carry, and TDs. His longest rush this year is 28 yards. Obviously he is going to command more than his rookie deal, but I can't see him getting anything like even what Conner or Fournette got (3yr, $21M). What do you think he is worth? Do you think the Bears give him that contract? I say they don't and let him walk.…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.