Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Pixote,

    To add to our injury issues, not that Dayo was contributing much, but he is lost for the remainder of the year. Bears on edge after loss of another key defender for the year

  2. Started by Bill,

    So luck with receivers seem to be the same. https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2021/6/2/22465445/chicago-bears-dazz-newsome-wide-receiver-injures-shoulder-will-miss-practice-time-2021-nfl-draft

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Started by sussnk,

    Everybody is dinged up back there...EVERYONE is dinged up. Is it they are having to make plays the front seven should be handling? Or are they on the field too long? good golly they are all hurt back there.

    • 0 replies
    • 935 views
  4. Started by Stinger226,

    The first link is what I would do if I were in command of our draft choices. This was with the Fanspeak draft site http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/draft.php?d=tilnzn I addressed our defensive needs first and then random players I think contribute to our team. This group is how I see it playing out for Emery. I think Emery will trade down and this is how it played out. Traded with SF for our 1st, we got the 30th pick, 2nd,3rd and a 7th 1st-Pryor/FS- he was still there and was 2nd rated S 2nd-a-Quarles/DT-he has been linked to our teams draft 2nd-b-Trutt/DE/DT- he was still sitting there and was considered with the first round pick 3rd-a-Hyde/RB-…

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. Started by ParkerBear7,

    Good write up on possible names for the DC! https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2021/1/15/22231025/who-the-chicago-bears-may-consider-for-vacant-defensive-coordinator-position-nfl-offseason-2021

    • 15 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    And I'm not one to suggest hiring former Bear players as coaches, but if the Bears were to go down the path of hiring an offensive minded head coach (or for that matter Toub), I would be very interested in bringing Frazier in as our DC. I figure it is a relatively realistic option as well (vs. say Rex Ryan, who clearly would be a dream but probably not happening). Anyone else have particular people in mind for the DC position?

  7. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    I think someone else had posted this on the board, but thought it might deserve its own thread. We have talked about Frazier and Wade Phillips and I think a lot of this comes down to whether we switch to 3-4 (vs. staying at 4-3) but if we were to stay with a 4-3 defense, we have two excellent candidates to choose from between Frazier and Fewell. Before someone says the Giants D stunk this year, consider the below and the overall impacts to injuries as well as Fewell's overall track record for having strong defenses: The Giants' defense ranked eighth in the NFL in total yardage in 2013 but took a major step back in 2014 amid season-ending injuries to three of its t…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
  8. Started by Daventry,

    https://apple.news/AGlvCusaJQkK0ufdmhWmqkw

    • 3 replies
    • 618 views
  9. Started by AZ54,

    I give Emery credit for setting up some good competition in training camp at DE this year. In watching the first few games I've been impressed with Trevor Scott at times, and the last game Austen Lane made me login and scan the roster list to see who he was. I didn't think much of either when we signed them but they've proven effective in pass rush at times. I won't speak for their run defense as I haven't watched for that as closely. We'll see how this shakes out very soon but players like Washington and Bass are not on solid ground. Not much of a shock with Washington as he did little last year but Bass looked to have a spot on the bench locked up heading into camp…

  10. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    No word yet on how it happened, etc.

    • 3 replies
    • 857 views
  11. Started by CrackerDog,

    This is pretty funny stuff, even if it rips our team. Some of it is insulting too, so be ready. I guess they've done one of these for every other team so I'll have to check out the Packers article. Article here.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. Started by Wesson44,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/ Forte has signed a 4 year deal making 8.8 million per year!

    • 26 replies
    • 4.4k views
  13. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...-dislike-bears/

  14. Started by Stinger226,

    Here is what one draft guru had to say about who we pick C.J. Mosley Alabama LB He is one of the most underrated players in the draft, and could be the successor to Lance Briggs or Brian Urlacher. The Bears need to take the best available defensive player. The ideal pick would be Donald, but there is virtually no way he is available at 14. Mosley is every bit the player Donald is. The difference in his draft stock is there are questions about his ability to stay healthy. If the Bears' doctors don't sign off on Mosley or if Mosely is off the board, they could go for Kyle Fuller. Others in the mix are safeties Ha Ha Clinton-Dix and Calvin Pryor.

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
  15. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Someone had posted about this guy but couldn't find it anymore. See what happens when I'm on the road so damn much. I read Wes Bunting's take on this guy and I just don't know what to think about him. I absolute love his size, speed and the fact he uses his body well to shield defenders but Wes also mentioned how the guy is constantly hurt all the time, he shy's away from contact and when he is about to get hit he takes his eyes off the ball, the major problem that I have is that his hands are good either. I think what Cutler needs, besides an Oline that can protect him, is a WR like Brown who has the size but doesn't mind go over the middle but more importantly he ne…

  16. Started by jason,

    Seriously, STFU. http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...nect-management If you were really concerned, you'd be playing HARDER, to ensure your next massive pay day. Instead, you will use this as an excuse to slack off so you don't get a boo boo.

  17. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Cool tribute

  18. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://newnfldraft.com/2013-nfl-mock-draft-17-24 1. Ogletree 2. Dallas Thomas 4. Carryngton Byndom 5. Tavarres King 6. Chris Jacobsen some of the picks in the mock are whacky.. but hey

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  19. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/ro...t-chicago-bears Projecting the draft: Chicago Bears By Jeff Reynolds | NFLDraftScout.com The Bears have a new general manager in Phil Emery, a new offense headed by Mike Tice and a familiar set of needs. Emery, an understudy of late Bears and Packers front office man Mark Hatley with strong ties to Scott Pioli, gave the Bears a head start in March, acquiring a No. 1 receiver in Brandon Marshall for a team that last had a 1,000-yard receiver in 2003 (Marty Booker). The Bears also signed Michael Bush, a strong 1A option behind disgruntled franchised running back Matt Forte but struck out in the market for a…

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/colu...&id=6028545

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.