Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    That means if Bears wanted to completely unload Cutler (basically cut him), it shouldn't be an issue as it would be astonishing if he didn't get a contract worth $15M (that would literally be impossible). I think it is much more likely than any of us previously thought that Cutler is moved sooner vs. later. I still think the ideal scenario has us getting a pick for him. Teams will be desperate and to be frank, we are selling Jay at his lowest value, but understand if the org wants to make a change. I just wish it was in a year where there were more attractive QB options available.

    • 16 replies
    • 2.4k views
  2. Started by scs787,

    WF just did their post combine mock and gave us... 1R-Shelton 2R-PJ Williams CB 3R- AJ Cann OG 4R- Shane Carden QB Meh... I'd switch it up and go 1R- Beasley OLB- obvious 2R- Shaq ILB- According to WF, teams are putting a 2R grade on him. 3R- Grasu OC- obvious 4R- Ty Montgomery WR- Potential pro bowl returner, with some upside as a WR. Could be a steal. That all coupled with Knighton (Though I bet he follows Del Rio to Oak), Chris Culliver, Rahim Moore, and Jeremy Parnell(OT), and I think we'll be looking at a quick turnaround.

  3. Started by jason,

    What if the coaches said, as others here have, that there is a decent amount of young talent on the team? That they just need good coaching? Suppose they think Paea will be stout enough for the NT spot, and the combo of Young, Sutton, Ferguson, Allen, etc. is enough for the DL? Suppose they think SMC is great at his natural position, and Bostic/Greene are perfect for the other two holes in the 3-4, with Briggs filling the last spot? They realize the need at FS, but like the scondary otherwise...and dislike small school safeties. I present you with the anti-Lovie draft, where they eschew the weakness and supplement the strength. 1. Trade back and get Landon …

  4. @RyanBartow The @Saints are opening up offers for Drew Brees. Third time is a charm @MiamiDolphins.

    • 16 replies
    • 2.6k views
  5. Started by adam,

    Bears with a quick 3 and out, then Bengals go 70+ yards and score a (questionable) TD. I thought we stopped them on 4th, but it's preseason.

    • 16 replies
    • 2.9k views
  6. We made it to the superbowl last year with Lovie, Turner, and Rivera as the main coaches. Now, this year we lose Rivera and bring in Babich and on paper this current team looked better than last years. As we all have seen, this team has regressed from years previous and there are reasons for it but It seems everyone is overlooking the coaches, and blaming it on the offensive line, and Cedric Benson. Remember this summer? Remember John Clayton reporting on ESPN that Hester reminds him of Steve Smith with his receiver abilities and the way he has looked in camp? Remember hearing about how Olsen's athletiscm and his play making ability will help Rex Grossman immensely?…

  7. Started by CrackerDog,

    Big dummy! PS. If you're new and think I'm being mean... Well, I am. But that's just between NFO and me!

    • 16 replies
    • 9.2k views
  8. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    I don't know if football players believe in the term "slump" buster but here's a random story that I stumbled onto about Lisa Lampenneli apparently hooking up with a Bear player (they claim it to possibly be McBride). I sure hope that the player was trying his best to be a team guy and break the slump because any other reason is just well, gross. http://thebiglead.com/?p=3890

  9. Started by jason,

    Within the realm of reality, what is your dream offseason? I think I'd like to see the following: FA Faneca, Starks, Flozelle, or Gross Draft RD1: OL (depending on FA targets/probabilities) RD2: OL (depending on FA targets/probabilities) RD3: QB (Brennan, Dixon, or Flacco (in that order)) RD4: S (Targeted BPA) Team Turner = FIRED Mike Brown, Tommie Harris, Dusty Dvoracek, Dan Bazuin = Healthy MuhMuh = Demoted Olsen = Promoted QB Position = Open TC Battle

    • 16 replies
    • 4.9k views
  10. Started by shadevtx,

    It's interesting to read and post about current players and potential new additions, but the coaching staff lifted my eyebrows more this year than any, and I've never been a Lovie fan...(but that's another story) Any rookies that have made an impact made it immediately. We haven't developed anyone. Our team was one of the least disciplined team on the field every week. And all this after the season of off-the-field incidents last year. It seems to me that the coaches are just Lovie's buddies, and not necessarily talented football coaches. With the exception of Toub, would any of these guys have a job outside of the Bears? I think not...

    • 16 replies
    • 4.5k views
  11. Started by madlithuanian,

    Given that we still have Ron "The Burner of Hope" Turner....maybe it's moot. But would you want Norm? He did do some nice things with Vince Young last year...not so much this year. I think I'd make the swtich personally. What are your thoughts?

    • 16 replies
    • 5.4k views
  12. Started by NeoBear,

    http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=196748 What do you guys think.

    • 16 replies
    • 4.4k views
  13. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    The more and more I think of it, the more I wouldn't mind if we took Rashard Mendenhall, RB out of Illinois. He is an absolute monster- a muscular, faster, better attituded Cedric Benson. However, I'd only do this if we could trade Benson to a team for a 2nd rounder, so that way, we could go Flacco in the 2nd, then somebody like Carl Nicks, then Roy Schuening. What are your thoughts on taking Mendy if we could get a 2nd, or 3rd, for Benson?

    • 16 replies
    • 4.7k views
  14. Started by Da Bears 88,

    Link

  15. Started by nfoligno,

    I just read that we may be negotiating w/ Harris, Hester, Gould and Anderson. Harris, fine. I think it goes no where, but the process has to begin sometime. Gould. Fine. He deserves it. I do not like the idea of looking to lock up Hester and Anderson though, and before I get ripped, let me explain why. In years past, every organization tried to identify those players on the roster who had a good chance to make a jump in development, and lock them up prior to that jump. Player gets long term security when still unproven, while the team potentially gets a bargain if the player does step up. Some would argue that is a sign the bears are cheap, but …

    • 16 replies
    • 3.4k views
  16. Started by windbar,

    hey guys...long time no post. It looks like Shaun Alexander will be released by the Seahawks (Julius Jones and TJ Duckett signed to decent sized contracts), or traded for a low round pick. While Im not a huge fan, I think he has a little left in the tank and even thought hes older, has much more to offer than the backs we have now. Id much rather pick up a FA RB than take one in the draft; we need O lineman bad or nothing else matters and well be in the same position we were last year. RB's tend t be a dime a dozen nowadays and even a decent one will succeed given there are holes to run through (earnest Graham, Willie Parker, Ron Dayne, etc). I like the way Angelo is…

    • 16 replies
    • 4.1k views
  17. Link

    • 16 replies
    • 4.7k views
  18. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.bearshistory.com/sidelines/chicagohoneybears.aspx I ran into this and found it interesting... I guess I knew it, but really wanted to confirm the McCaskey's killed it off...not Papa Bear. Dang do I dislike that family... We should start a petition to bring back the Honey Bears! Grouchy, any ideas?

    • 16 replies
    • 4.5k views
  19. Started by adam,

    1. Jake Long to Miami 2. Chris Long to St. Louis 3. Glenn Dorsey to Atlanta 4. ???????????? to Oakland

    • 16 replies
    • 5.6k views
  20. Started by nfoligno,

    W/ the draft so close, I wanted to take a fresh look at the OL. Here is my board. 1. Albert - I have him ahead of Clady, but ask me again tomorrow, and it could change. They are that close. While I think Clady has the most potential to start right away at LT, I simply think Albert is going to be a stud somewhere on the OL. IMHO, he has a ceiling of being a Walter Jones at LT, and a floor of Ruben Brown at OG. If we had no need for OG, I might edge Clady, but we need to hit on our 1st pick, and Albert is as close to a sure thing IMHO as any. 2. Clady is next, by a hair. In Clady, you have a prototypical LT prospect who might be able to start at LT as a roo…

    • 16 replies
    • 3.9k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.