Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by NAMEDSONPAYTON2,

    Ever since Ditka put on GB colors in commercials, the Packers have not won.

  2. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    • 9 replies
    • 2.9k views
  3. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...earnt10.article Peace

    • 11 replies
    • 2.9k views
  4. Started by jason,

    He gave the Bears a B+. http://chi.247sports.com/Bolt/Mel-Kiper-re...class--43000419 I agree. Pretty damn good draft. One or two more of those and the Bears are contenders. This team is headed in the right direction.

    • 13 replies
    • 2.9k views
  5. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Dang.....

  6. Started by ostrogoth,

    Buccaneers released RB Warrick Dunn, LB Derrick Brooks, WR Joey Galloway, WR Ike Hilliard, and LB Cato June.

    • 13 replies
    • 2.9k views
  7. I just got off the phone with Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan from Moving The Chains. A few callers before a guy named Super Bowl Shuffle was talking to them about the criticisms Jerry Angelo receives. They said that Jerry told them there was a situation happening he couldnt do anything about because of a lack of cash. Ha wasn't given permission to spend the cash needed to make a move he said, quoting the hosts, "made him sick in the stomach." Saying that it was something they could really have use to help the team. Not sure if this is about Cutler, Cassel, Houshmanzadeh or possibley an OL. It sounds as though he is frsutrated by it and said that his comments about Craig St…

    • 10 replies
    • 2.9k views
  8. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Tribune

    • 28 replies
    • 2.9k views
  9. Started by AZ54,

    I must have been at the bar picking up another beer because I can't recall this many good things. The Bears offense ranking 3rd in big plays during the last 13 games? The Bears D leading the league in 3 and outs? One of the best 3rd down defenses? I definitely remember Green Bay going down twice! http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=4288 LAKE FOREST, Ill. – While the Bears stumbled into last place in the NFC North with a disappointing 7-9 record in 2007, the season was not devoid of highlights. The Bears swept the season series from long-time rival Green Bay. The first victory was a 27-20 comeback win Oct. 7 at Lambeau Field. The win wa…

    • 7 replies
    • 2.9k views
  10. Started by GakMan23,

    Bears | Team signs Pakulak Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:11:27 -0800 Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the Chicago Bears signed P Glenn Pakulak (Titans) to a futures contract. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

  11. Started by scs787,

    We've had discussions about our biggest surprise on offense, now let's get defensive...My biggest surprise will be Mario Edward's Jr. I think his name has sort of gotten forgoten here the past few years with the likes of Hicks, Goldman, and Nichols also being really good. I think right now he's the starting 3 technique and has a really good year. I totally forgot that dude ran a 4.84 40, so the explosion is there to be a upfield 3T.

    • 31 replies
    • 2.9k views
  12. Started by CrackerDog,

    To get myself to chill with all this 12-4 talk, I took a look at the Bears performance on defense. We're on a pace to give up 408 points. We gave up 277 last year. In fact, only 8 teams last year gave up that many points and guess what... Not one of them was a playoff team. You can sugarcoat this any way you like but if this trend continues, the Bears aren't going anywhere this year. I don't care how good Cutler and Forte turn out to be. The D needs to improve and they can start by getting a little pressure on the opposing QB.

  13. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Anybody know where to find one? On youtube I can just find them all with music and with the faint voices, but I want it so I can hear the Tirico call from the Arizona game last year...

  14. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    It's great to see Briggs back, even though I was prepared to see him leave. So, what's next JA? The papers say your working on our own players to extend contracts, but shouldn't you be looking at adding an outside piece here or there? Or, are you trying to extend our own (Harris, Url, Hester, Anderson) to gauge what there mindsets for $$ is so you know where our cap space will be for the next couple of years. Those guys are players we want for sure to be around long term and if we can get them extended now, the better. If extensions cannot be worked out, at least we know what were up against next time at the contract table. Hopefully in the next week or two…

    • 9 replies
    • 2.9k views
  15. Started by Stinger226,

    Unless they stupid with money and are only offering him a swing tackle job, then he will be back here tuesday. Who the hell would pick Cleveland over Chicago?

    • 12 replies
    • 2.9k views
  16. Started by CrackerDog,

    I'd like to see Chico get his ring as a head coach. Always thought he got shafted by the Bears and Lovie.

    • 15 replies
    • 2.9k views
  17. Started by jason,

    I've seen rumors about LB being a secondary priority for the Chicago Bears recently, and I think it's borderline crazy. Way too many other needs. If the Bears do need a guy, however, because they're worried about Trevathan's injury, I think they need to find the next Kwiatkoski. They should look for: -ILB -Tackling machine -Unheralded by national media -Missing one or two "must have" physical traits Last year I was all aboard the Kwiatkoski express, and this year I am starting to really like another guy of the same mold. Ladies and Gents, I present to you: Blair Brown, LB, Ohio Watch this highlight and tell me you don't love him. I see a pl…

  18. Started by OmahaBear,

    getting out asses handed to us...

    • 12 replies
    • 2.9k views
  19. Started by scs787,

    Not a ton of news...Theres a good chance we draft a QB at some point. There are already teams wanting to trade up with us supposedly. They're still looking at Izzy and others to sign to the roster. They supposedly like Garza at OC. He was disappointed with the arrest of ERod.

    • 24 replies
    • 2.9k views
  20. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...-use-fieldturf/ NFL can, and should, force the Bears to use FieldTurf Posted by Mike Florio on August 10, 2011, 1:19 PM EDT Getty ImagesThe real vs. fake debate continues in Chicago, regarding the playing surface at Soldier Field. Sean Jensen of the Chicago Sun-Times makes a great case for switching from grass (or something that once was grass) to FieldTurf. A far more persuasive case eventually could be made by 280 Park Avenue. Lost in the talk regarding whether the Bears should or will rip up their grass (or something that once was grass) and install FieldTurf is the fact that the NFL has the absolute a…

    • 18 replies
    • 2.9k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.