Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3735/brad-smith Was reading some comments on this at another site. And it appears the interest is in his playing ST and in place or Danieal Manning so perhaps this could be worthwhile.
-
- 8 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
According to @ESPNChiBears on twitter (JD and Wright from ESPN), the Bears have contacted Willie Colon. Thoughts?
-
- 25 replies
- 4.3k views
-
-
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Rumor on the ChicagoBears.com message boards is indicating that the Bears have agreed to terms with Brad Smith on a deal. Smith would act as a slot wideout and would provide the Bears with another special teams weapon. Additionally, he'd also provide an added threat out of the backfield in wildcat/trick plays.
-
- 7 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I admit, I should just let things be and see how the chips fall, but dammit, there are deals out there being made and good guys flying off the market that we could have used! Right now, all we've done is sign a bunch of undrafted guys that'll probably amount to nothing and sign 2 draft picks that again will probablynot amount to nothing. No early round draft picks signed. No re-signing of guys or extendeding contract. No nothing in FA! Granted, it just started, but I want results now! ...sorry, had to just get that out. I know I should be patient. but I've been patient for what seems like an eternity already!
-
- 26 replies
- 4.6k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...s-the-seahawks/
-
- 6 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Seeing that San Diego made Eric Weddle one of the highest paid safeties in football reminded me of how the Bears botched a perfect trade. During the 2007 Draft, the Chargers traded the 62nd pick, 93rd pick, a 2008 3rd & 5th rounder to move up to the 37th pick and select Weddle. I praised JA for getting a a 2nd, 2 3rds, and a 5th for a 2nd. Helluva a deal. Unless you use those picks to take Dan Bazuin, Garrett Wolfe, Kevin Payne, and Marcus Harrison. Yikes.
-
- 1 reply
- 919 views
-
-
Don't like this "talk" at all. True or not. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/break...0,6066462.story
-
- 12 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
-
Doesnt make sense to me, he acted like an ass because they wanted him to play in a 3-4, so then he gets traded to the Pats who run a 3-4. The Pats get him for a 5th and his salary is only 5million this year. For a 5th and 5million i would have liked to seen him in a Bears helmet. Now i say this not knowing what the rest of his contract looks like. I would think he would be happy playing in our 4-3 scheme.
-
- 2 replies
- 880 views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...de-steve-smith/
-
- 1 reply
- 778 views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...ir-draft-picks/
-
- 0 replies
- 681 views
-
-
-
- 56 replies
- 7.9k views
-
-
toub and maynard infighting? http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id...bears-dave-toub
-
First of all, the wait time on Ticketbastard is atrocious. So slow because everyone and their brother is logging on. And then, the slap in the face...this is what I came up with: Section 208 Row 19 Seats 16 - 17 Description Price Level 4 CLUB LEVEL TypeFull Price TicketPriceUS $348.63 x 2 Nearly $700 for seats in the middle deck?! I'm sorry, but that's just F'ing outrageous. I can see paying $700 if I'm going to be on the bottom level within a few rows of the sideline, but at a certain point you have to draw the line. Looks like the NFL has priced out yet another dedicated fan. I'll be watching all games at home unless I can get preseason tickets in Nash…
-
- 12 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
per the Score/Trib.... Contract Negotiating????
-
- 5 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
-
How that Davis and D.A are goneto the Lions and Vikings we need to go out and get M Floyd. I think three of the undrafted free agents will be good pick ups Cobb,Adams and Sanzenbacher have a chance to fit in with the Bears
-
- 2 replies
- 880 views
-
-
-