Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Kevin White WR Arik Armstead OLB Brett Hundley QB Charles Gaines CB Xavier Williams NT
-
- 10 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
by Moon Mullin http://www.csnchicago.com/08/14/11/Moon-Ch...&feedID=669
-
- 14 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Rotoworld is reporting that the Steelers just shipped Santonio Holmes to the Jets for a 2010 fifth-rounder. It's the #151 pick overall. Holmes is a big character risk, and I'm not one of these people saying that the Bears desperately need to upgrade at receiver, but Angelo absolutely should have sent a 5th for him. Santonio and Hester would have been a nasty pair of deep-threats for Martz's deep passing game.
-
- 8 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Is this a slip up? I can see a FA asking, "who's throwin' the rock?" Hmmm...
-
- 8 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
As some of you might recall, I posted my highschool highlight tape on here last year. Well, after one year at JuCo, I have another highlight tape to share with you all. I am #62 and playing Right Tackle. I am in the Navy or White tops with gray pants. Started every game and did not miss a single snap. I am hoping to go D-I and am 90% certain I will stay 1 more year at JuCo in hopes of getting the best offers possible. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRp0rHIfCeM
-
- 13 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
After the game, I heard Rex say about how the offense was put into a hole with such bad field position consistently. Well, according to Larry Meyer, that is no excuse.. Thoughts?
-
- 12 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
There's an outside chance the Bears get the first pick but, they need help from the Texans. Not happening. So with the 2nd pick What you are doing?
-
- 32 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Makes no sense. We read the Tribune reports and they all say Carrol would be perfectly fine if Bates left, yet he's now trying to have him come to Seattle. WTF.
-
- 12 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/sport...0,5856306.story
-
- 9 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
For those with the means to view it: http://www.chicagobears.com/live.html
-
- 21 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Chester Taylor visiting Bears on Friday, too Posted by Mike Florio on March 5, 2010 12:48 AM ET Defensive end Julius Peppers won't be the only potential new Bears who's hanging out at Halas Hall on Friday. Running back Chester Taylor will be there, too. Sean Jensen of the Chicago Sun-Times reports that Taylor is expected to visit the Bears on the first day of free agency. In the Mike Martz offense, Taylor could be a Mike Martz/Priest Holmes-style weapon, given his ability to catch the ball. Except when it's squirting out of his hands, and then being intercepted and returned for a touchdown. Redskins out, Bears in for Peppers Posted by Mike…
-
- 15 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Okay, now that Peppers is our man, I think it worth talking about what side of the DL he should play. Peppers has played both sides. As I understand it, he used to play RDE when Rucker was on the left, and then moved when Rucker left, but moved back to RDE this past year. Not sure, but something like that. I have read before that Peppers is best at RDE. That isn't to say he can't play LDE. Not saying that at all. But everything I have ever read was that his best position was RDE, and even when playing LDE, the team worked to move him back, which they eventually did. Brown has always played RDE. I believe that is what he played in college, and throug…
-
- 14 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Well I've critiqued a couple FF teams this morning so it's only fair y'all get a chance to return the favour with 1 of mine. We start QB,WR,WR,RB,RB,WR/RB,K,DEF, Dplayer,DB,LB Bonus points for yards, return yards count QB Peyton Manning (Ind - QB) WR Larry Fitzgerald (Ari - WR) WR Vincent Jackson (SD - WR) RB Matt Forte (Chi - RB) RB Kevin Smith (Det - RB) TE John Carlson (Sea - TE) W/R Wes Welker (NE - WR) Marshawn Lynch (Buf - RB) Torry Holt (Jac - WR) Devin Hester (Chi - WR) Knowshon Moreno (Den - RB) Kyle Orton (Den - QB) K Kris Brown (…
-
- 13 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Per the Suntimes. No problems for me with either. I think the Grossman signing makes keeping Griese unnecessary. Further, I think Kyle showed alot of potential in the last 3 games. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear24.article Peace
-
- 11 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
-
With Martz making adujstments on the offense with a balanced attack, I believe he will be offered a head coaching job somehwere in the league. So to this board I pose the following two questions: 1. Where will he go coach? 2. Who will replace him as Bears OC?
-
- 12 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=6582 Smith lauds depth, young talent at wide receiver position By: Larry Mayer | Last Updated: 2/26/2010 6:18 PM INDIANAPOLIS – Coach Lovie Smith is excited about the continued development of the Bears’ young wide receivers and believes that they’ll thrive in new coordinator Mike Martz’s system. While some considered the position a weak link prior to the 2009 season, Devin Hester, Earl Bennett, Johnny Knox, Devin Aromashodu and Rashied Davis combined to catch 185 passes for 2,334 yards. It was the highest output by Bears receivers since they had 192 receptions in 2002 and 2,363 yards in 2001. …
-
- 15 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...1,4181720.story Mendenhall loves Bears, ready for anything in NFL Draft By Terry Bannon Tribune reporter April 22, 2008, 1:16 AM CDT It was just one of several trips to meet with teams that Rashard Mendenhall has made in preparation for Saturday's NFL draft. He didn't have to pass through O'Hare to visit Halas Hall, and he knows the chances are slim that he'll wind up a Bear. Still ... "I think it went real well, honestly, just being there, it felt like home," he said. "It isn't home, but it felt like that. I have all the respect in the world for coach Lovie Smith. One of the best guys I've ever met…
-
- 10 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Bears favored by 10 on the road. The Bills defense is very good but their offense is arguably one of the worst in the league. They have scored 37 points in their last 5 games (averaging just over 7 per game) and are coming off a MNF loss to NE. In contrast, the Bears have scored less than 23 once (in a 16-14 win). Just based on averages, we should be winning this 24-10 in a game comparable to last week. It's all about taking away McCoy. Hopefully, our LB's neutralize him out of the backfield. Sunday weather looks like it is going be partly sunny and in the mid to high 40's. Winds will be around 10 mph. So weather should not be any worse than last week. …
-
- 25 replies
- 2.8k views
-