Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Okay, enough discussion. Time to make some firm decisions as the date of the draft is fast approaching. In my eyes, we need to keep everything simple, thus why there are only two options. Please, only FF Keeper league owners vote.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Okay, there has been a lot of talk about how we will setup our league this year with regard to various things. I thought we could start a new/clean thread, and try to get some votes in. I did a bit searching, and found the old thread which had a lot of talking, and even some voting, and I think many of us forgot much of it. Take a scroll down memory lane for some fun, http://www.talkbears.com/forums/index.php?...art=#entry75522 The one thing it appears we voted on and settled was the number of keepers, and ONE was the winner with 6 votes. Damn. I really began to like the idea of two keepers for selfish reasons, but I stand by my vote as the draft is my favo…
-
- 46 replies
- 13.1k views
-
-
-
I was waiting for the last person to pay besides the 2 payments I am responsible for and it looks like the extra $5 dollars most of you paid is just a credit on your account and isnt available to disperse. Should we try to figure out a way to make it where everyone has paid $25 or should we keep it as a credit and just use it towards next year?
-
- 1 reply
- 972 views
-
-
Have any of you guys done a dynasty league before? Do you like it? I have been thinking about getting into one and have been trying to do some research.
-
- 5 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Hi guys! When I recreated the league, it set a default draft date of this Sunday. I've changed it to Sunday the 24th of August, but that's written in sand. For the weekend of Sat/23rd Sun/24th, when are times that people are absolutely not available? Also, we only have 8 signed up so far. Are there people that just haven't signed up yet? Otherwise we have 4 slots available if anyone would like to join. I prefer 12 team leagues but we can go with 8 if that's what we've got. Give me your thoughts
-
- 7 replies
- 2k views
-
-
4 Bears listed, with Forte listed #2 overall behind Adrian Peterson of the Vikes. I believe (or hope) Cutler & Hester wind up higher than they are by season end. Olsen is the 4th player for the Bears to make the top 100. When was the last time we had 4 players in the top 100 of a FF Offensive Ranking? http://www.nfl.com/fantasy/rankings
-
- 4 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Just checking if the draft order had been set based on last year's results...
-
- 0 replies
- 624 views
-
-
-
Just a reminder that our first FFB draft starts in about 10 minutes.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
There are 7 posters who signed up to join the Fantasy Football Leagues who were sent Private messages and have not responded. There are 12 posters who signed up to join the Pick'ems Contest who were sent private messages and have not responded. You should have received an email from the site informing you there was a private message waiting for you. When you visited the site after the private message was sent you should have had a popup reminder of the message on your screen. The link for the private message is just under the banner on the right side of the screen, just below where the search and help links are. Thanks
-
- 30 replies
- 7.2k views
-
-
After the game, I heard Rex say about how the offense was put into a hole with such bad field position consistently. Well, according to Larry Meyer, that is no excuse.. Thoughts?
-
- 12 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
I feel like comparing anyone to Mahomes is not fair, especially Fields. I don't think he will ever get to that level. However, I still think he can be a top 10 QB with top 5 upside with a higher floor than most other QBs due to his escapability. I don't think he is going to be a perennial 300yd passer, which will keep the national media narrative going. I don't know what the obsession is with Fields. He was the 4th QB drafted and not even in the top 10. The spotlight should be on Lawrence, Wilson, and Lance. Case 1 - Lamar Jackson has started (and had 10 attempts) in 49 games in his career. In 24 of those games (basically half), he failed to throw for 200 pass…
-
- 159 replies
- 12.7k views
-
-
When Fields entered the game the offense was completely out of rhythm. It stayed that way through his first couple drives. After that I saw three plays I really liked. Of course I loved his TD run, but Mitch could have done that. The first play I liked was one where he was rolling to the right and patiently hit the receiver that was breaking free. Two was his long run. Only two players in the NFL make that run, Fields and Lamar Jackson. The only difference, Lamar would've scored, yet Fields just glides at that speed. Third was the TD to James. When you show elite arm strength and it looks effortless as you are rolling right and throwing left. Impressive. I know…
-
- 10 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
In re-watching the game I noticed an RPO that Fields missed on 4th and two. It was actually a beautiful play by Nagy and was perfectly executed by everyone but the rookie. The defender makes the play along the red line. Fields misses the read. If he pulls the ball and follows Ridley it's a possible TD. Look for this play in the future. Side note: Jason Peters is still a stud. His feet are amazingly agile for a man his size. He also had zero issues getting to the second level. Praying father time holds off one more year.
-
- 13 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
This is probably a big DUH! for some but I still found this article refreshing. When's the last time players were drawn to Chicago by our QUARTERBACK! Maybe a few players signed on to come play with Cutler, initially, but at the end of the day, that faded. And that was probably exclusively on the O side of the ball. This kid's dynamic play is apparently making Pole's job easier. Which is awesome! I don't think it's just his play on the field either, it's his quiet confidence and demeanor. I think we may have a lot to look forward to in the years to come! https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/justin-fields-attracting-free-agents-shows-qb-can-accelerate-…
-
- 1 reply
- 578 views
-
-
Justin has been working on an improved more compact throwing motion this offseason. It appears here that Getsy is pushing him to get rid of the little hop he takes before he throws.
-
- 22 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2021/10/6/22712938/chicago-bears-name-justin-fields-full-time-starting-quarterback-qb1-andy-dalton-breaking-news
-
- 71 replies
- 6.1k views
-
-
After watching this, I feel much better. QB1 is maturing before our eyes. Compare this to a Trubisky presser from 2019, it is night and day difference:
-
- 10 replies
- 950 views
-
-
Surprise here to see Fields ranked among the top 15. Also shocking is seeing him ranked ahead of Rodgers (14) and Stafford (22). This author also has Brock Purdy listed as 15th best QB in the NFL which is just ridiculous IMO...and I'm a fan of Purdy's. https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-qb-index-ranking-all-68-starting-quarterbacks-from-the-2022-nfl-season https://www.si.com/nfl/bears/news/justin-fields-gains-high-spot-in-qb-rankings
-
- 7 replies
- 784 views
-