Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Next defensive coordinator? Meet the candidates Interesting read mentioning what they feel would be the top 4 candidates for our new DC.
-
- 13 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx Season Ticket Waiting List (ID# xxxxxxxx) Mr. George McCaskey Chicago Bears Halas Hall 1920 Football Dr. Lake Forest, IL 60045 September 28, 2021 Dear Mr. George McCaskey, This is my second time writing to you regarding the poor results of the Chicago Bears’ current GM and Head Coach. I have included my first letter that I sent at the end of last season. I am also including the response that you so kindly sent. I first want to thank you for your letter. I truly appreciate that you took time out of your busy day to address my concerns. …
-
- 22 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Since Lawrence Holmes is one of the few Chicago guys I really trust when it comes to the Bears, I made it a point to catch him this afternoon on 670. He says: -Word behind closed doors is that Benson's injury is worse than everyone thought and while he doesn't know if it means the Bears look harder at RB in the first, he says don't be suprised if the Bears are looking for a 3-down back instead of what would be a complement to what Benson would (at least theoretically) be. He did say the Bears really like Ray Rice. -He doesn't buy any of the "Bears are looking to move up" talk. -He says for all the attention on Jeff Otah in the first, the Bears may be even m…
-
- 9 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Two offensive linemen added to cuts By Brad Biggson August 29, 2008 1:48 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0) Undrafted free agent offensive linemen Cody Balogh and Ryan Poles have been informed they will be released. Continue reading Two offensive linemen added to cuts. Peace
-
- 12 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
From the Trib, http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune....s-could-mi.html Harris says he will play, but Lovie doesn't sound as sure. The way harris has played, does it matter. I honestly wonder if Dusty and Harrison would not be a better starting duo of Harris is in fact hurting.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
With an estimated 20 mil of cap space and no-one to sign. What should JA do? (hindsight welcome)
-
- 13 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...ase-chris-cook/
-
- 6 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Adam Schein from FOX thinks so. http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/chicago...ke-martz-101910
-
- 8 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Brad Biggs put together some nice stats about the WR last year: http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/05/ca...ack_at_pla.html In the comments someone posted the number of times the players were thrown to. While that's unofficial it is amazing to see Hester had 92 passes thrown his way but ended up with a mere 51 receptions. There's a variety of reasons for that including his own learning curve but I have to believe if Cutler gives him that many opportunities his receptions will go up dramatically.
-
- 12 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
College Quarterbacks Love Bears Rookie Wide Receivers Posted May 13, 2009 3:00PM By Matt Snyder (RSS feed) After the Bears landed Jay Cutler in early April, the focus of many fans and media alike shifted to the receiving corps. Devin Hester, Rashied Davis and Earl Bennett will need some help, and no one can doubt that. Since then, the Bears have seen Torry Holt sign with the Jags, not traded for Anquan Boldin -- probably because they don't have enough to offer -- and drafted three second-day wide receivers. Over the course of the past week, the Chicago Tribune has conducted interviews with the three respective quarterbacks of the three drafted wideouts. As…
-
- 11 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
per Bears Chalk Talk with Larry Mayer. What do you guys think? I liked those 1946 throwbacks, but I guess it was a one year deal to make more money off of jersey sales.
-
- 6 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...-tayo-fabuluje/
-
- 6 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,5519790.story I don't know much about Sims, but the thought of getting a starter at guard for Brown seems like a good idea, particularly if the alternative is to release him or trade him for a late pick.
-
- 14 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
I saw that he was released and not sure if he signed with anyone -- he has some talent but injury problems. Do you take a look?
-
- 9 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
I don't have confirmation of this but a fantasy site is reporting it to me via email.
-
- 10 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...rn-their-checks Great observation...maybe Tice should too!!!
-
- 11 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
As i have done in the past, I will pay anyone to send me all the Bears games this year. Just let me know your address and I'll send the money to you by Western Union.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
As much as I hate to say it. Even though it seems that Bear mgnt seems to differ. I'm a big koolaid drinker but so far this season does not look good. Our first 4 games are toughest part of the season and so far we are 1-2. We could have been 3-0. With that said 0-3 was also a possibility but were lucky enough that the colts had some key injuries and manning (rusty) looked like Orton sunday running for his life. This sunday we maybe get lucky if Philly (who had a big win against Pitt and has a divisional game with the redskins in 2 weeks) have a let down. Our defense at times have looked great early in games setting the tone, getting turnovers leav…
-
- 7 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Due to being out of shape. As per the Sun Times. No kidding. The SCORE said he appeared to be pushing 400 lbs. They might be exaggerating, but either way, how can a 2nd year pro athlete not stay in shape? Unbelievable. Lets hope Dusty can stay healthy.
-
- 12 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear15.article He could have called in a season but he stuck it out. I like his grit.
-
- 10 replies
- 2.6k views
-