Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=6528474 Rates the last 3 years of drafts how well teams have drafted...
-
- 10 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Does anyone have any really good sites that you go to for Wallpaper. I just got a new PC so I am needing to decorate it if you know what I mean. P.S. Sorry Grouchy, I would love your sites but if I did that my wife would become an ex wife. She already is the jealous type.
-
- 8 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Bears will be televising the game tonight on thier site. http://www.chicagobears.com/cbn/PreseasonTV.asp Enjoy and see ya there.
-
- 10 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
When we get to day 3 of the draft one of the positions we need to fill is KR and especially PR. I'd have no problem if we took chance with Braxton Miller. He's dynamic with the ball in his hands and he can contribute on special teams early in his career while he learns how to be a WR. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000062...n-put-on-a-show Bucky Brooks » Ohio State WR/PR Braxton Miller is the most natural punt returner that I've seen in years. He catches the ball effortlessly with his hands and looks like a veteran judging the ball in the air. With Miller also displaying improved route-running skills and impressive ball skills, he could make an immediate …
-
- 9 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
-
Hey, a football game! Something new to talk about!
-
- 18 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
I personally see the Bears signing two starters on defense, both with the potential to be high impact guys. I'm thinking safety and De are the positions they target and the team will get one of Kapman/Peppers. On the offensive side of the ball, I see the Bears doing very little (Cutler and our young wide-outs should all get better), but they will sign an above average back-up running back who could start (ie, LT/Vikes Backup/Jamaal Lewis, etc). To me I'd be really happy if we did that.
-
- 11 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2462860-rising-nfl-stars-to-keep-an-eye-on-in-2015 Yes, it's bleacher report, an no this isn't really a surprise but times are slow so I'll throw it out there. I tend to agree. I know people don't like the PFF stats, but they are there FWIW. I remember a few years back I brought up the pressure productivity stats and people questioned it because a guy named Jerry Hughes was near the top of that list. A lot of people were like who the hell is Jerry Hughes, and that list lost all credibility with Jerry Hughes being on it. 2 years later Jerry Hughes has racked up 19.5 sacks. Those aren't great numbers or anything but still, it sho…
-
- 8 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...ion-with-bears/ Mike Tice gets contract extension with Bears Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on February 16, 2011, 6:26 PM EST Bears offensive line coach Mike Tice didn’t get a chance to be the Titans offensive coordinator, but he did get a little extra money in his pocket from the Bears. Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune reports that Tice got a one-year extension through 2012 on Wednesday. (He presumably got a pay bump on the final year too.) In exchange, the man formerly known as Meathead essentially can’t complain about not getting his shot for a promotion. Tice wasn’t the only Bears assistant to get an exten…
-
- 5 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
-
I haven't watched or even noticed a thing the Washington Football Team has done this year. It appears their HC blames the QB for their 1-4 record so that's cool: https://commanderswire.usatoday.com/2022/10/10/ron-rivera-on-why-other-nfc-east-teams-are-ahead-of-washington-commanders-quarterback-carson-wentz/ Of course he's backpedaling as fast as he can but on a short week there is no better way to get your 1-4 team fired up to go on the road for a nationally televised broadcast where every single player has to answer the "QB" question. WFT offense: Passing 6th in yds but they are bottom 4 in Rushing. but they've tossed 6 INTs. WFT defense: Pas…
-
- 33 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
-
It is amazing the money the Bears have shelled out for what has been considered a complete lack of effort and discipline with regression and disappointment throughout the roster. Check out the top 10 contracts (in terms of overall value): 1. Mack (141M), the highest paid defensive player in football, gets his huge contract and has been a huge disappointment this year for the money. He had no stats against the Rams. Not a single hurry, pressure, tackle, etc. That is hard to do. 2. Fuller (56M), the 2nd highest salary on the team, a complete regression from last year. He is actually losing us games. The one thing he still is good at is dropping easy interception…
-
- 25 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
Not sure I agree with this but it's a "glass half full" take on what many of us are struggling to understand. http://gapersblock.com/tailgate/2014/01/be...iendly-deal.php Again, I don't know what the real contract details are but it seems most are agreeing that first year salary is $22.5. If as this article suggests this doesn't stop them from going after the star defensive FA's out there, it might make sense. I'm still trying to come to grips with it.
-
- 22 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
-
Any thoughts????????? The conservative Chicago Bears shocked the football world by acquiring Buffalo Bill and All- Pro left tackle Jason Peters.... and Today, a smiling Lovie Smith announced the Chicago Bears acquired Buffalo Bill holdout tackle Jason Peters and Tampa QB Jeff Garcia. Am I missing something
-
- 6 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
Windy City Gridiron http://www.windycitygridiron.com/2012/4/28...ood-for-thought
-
- 11 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
Hey if the 49ers can do it so can we. We will need to run the ball outside the tackles as this seems to be a weakness in the Packers defense.Also throwing the ball to our WR'S Marahsll and Jeffrey will beat the Pack secondary as they cant match up. Moss was not used the correct way by San Fran, but if he was they would have had more points because the Packers were scared of him.Blocking is a must...they Packers front line is a bit slow but the LB'S are fast so if we get the first level blocked and on to the second level then we got something going on the edge. The Packers can be beaten by the Bears this year!!
-
- 19 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
So maybe we were a little too hasty to let Slauson go after all. It looks like we could've really used his depth inside, especially if Grasu falters.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
Our O is good enough to win it all. Our D is a disgrace. Wait, what?!!! This is the polar opposite of what we've been experiencing for decades. OUr O did just fine. Other than a couple of questionable play calls. 4th and ? Kick the damn ball Kromer and Trestman!!!! But the D was gashed again. An off the street hack, had an Earl Campbell-like night. I'd look like Bronko Nagurski out there against our D. We need a change. Hard. It's not working. We can only beat the bottom feeders.
-
- 17 replies
- 2.5k views
-