Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Stinger226,

    All three attended USFs pro day who had McClain DT as the main attraction. When is the last time all three went somewhere together? Sounds like major interest. He's 6'1" 300 lbs, 4.8 in the 40. Had 4 TFL and 4 sacks. Athletic but not productive. Only had 24 tackles. Not worthy of a high pick IMO. Was ranked 13rh in PFW draft book. I would be ok with this pick in the 4th or maybe 3rd, but sounds like alot of work and project.

    • 4 replies
    • 2.2k views
  2. Started by AZ54,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/ I was watching his highlight tape on the Bears' site (above link) and I have to admit he has one of the most impressive plays I've seen from an offensive player without the ball. On one TD play at the 37sec mark he gets three blocks, falling down on the last one but gets right up and goes after a 4th block but can't quite get there. I am guessing this is what the Bears saw from him, not so much his inline blocking but his open field blocking. Forte should love this and again, it's one more reason to put the contract difference into an incentive because it is now more likely to be earned. I like what Clutts did for us…

    • 16 replies
    • 2.2k views
  3. Started by Stinger226,

    The bears had dinner with Eli Manning tonight? What you think? Probably better than Chase but ( scratch my head)

    • 17 replies
    • 2.2k views
  4. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Former Jags Punter accrording to ESPN

    • 20 replies
    • 2.2k views
  5. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    How many of you that bought this game immediately regret buying it? I know I do. To anyone thinking about purchasing this game, do yourselves a favor and don't. If you had last years game, you have this years game. There seriously is nothing different in Madden 12 that wasn't in Madden 11. Sure, the "Special Team Intros" are a new feature but what they didn't tell you is how annoying and boring it gets after seeing it over and over again and how the gameplay has not changed at all. The same problems that have been in Madden for years remain in this years game. The computer AI is so bad, Tom Clancy would be rolling over in his grave if he played this game. Receivers let th…

  6. Started by bradjock,

    I thought this was funny from the Sport's Guy's article at http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...=simmons/081003 "Which reminds me, here's my Dropsies All-Star Team through four weeks: Bernard Berrian and Andre Johnson (starting WRs); Daniel Graham (starting TE); everyone on Atlanta and Tennessee (backups); Ben Watson (injured reserve); and every fullback. Berrian has to be the MVP. I'd love to see a game show where he tries to catch various things -- keys, babies, jello, pop flies, knives, you name it. If you're ever holding a baby and leaning out of a burning building as Bernard Berrian says, "Throw the baby, throw it to me," I implore you to explore other …

    • 4 replies
    • 2.2k views
  7. Started by AZ54,

    Just wondering if anyone here would make that deal and if so, why? I'm pretty sure up until Oct 1st of this year the answer was heck yeah. Now I doubt that's true. Outside of Mariota the QBs in the draft aren't that great. We know Snyder won't worry about taking on Cutler's contract and much like the Bears he needs to, or always wants to, do something to quickly turn his team around. For all his faults, Cutler will make their team better and likely much better than any of the rookie QBs they can draft. On our part it's the same…we're not going to be in a position to grab a good QB although we can take someone who needs a season or two to develop. I think…

  8. Started by nfoligno,

    My understanding is, this was the video seen at halftime, http://www.chicagobears.com/walterpayton.asp All I can say is, it was incredible to grow up watching Payton. You always hear your father talk about having watched this player or that player, but for me, when talking to my kids, there is no greater legacy to point to having seen Walter Payton.

  9. From the Sun-Times this morning: "If the varied opinions on the Bears' acquisition of Jay Cutler has bothered the quarterback, he certainly didn't show it Saturday when he made his first Chicago appearance for his foundation working with kids with diabetes. 'I think every quarterback in the NFL has a lot of pressure,' Cutler said. 'Anywhere you go you're going to have pressure. Obviously, Chicago has great fans and great tradition. They expect a lot. And, I expect a lot out of myself. It's going to be a fun year.' Tony Dungy, Mike Ditka and Rodney Harrison have all questioned Cutler to some degree in recent weeks, and the quarterback had not visited with me…

    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  10. Started by Wesson44,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UieWHiwwTsY...feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTegYX4Gro4...feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=87BI9XV8ouA

    • 14 replies
    • 2.2k views
  11. Started by 50england50,

    Brady's suspension reinstated. The players collectively bargained Goodell to have these powers and I am glad that this decision was made. In my opinion whether or not I believed in the ball deflation argument Brady and the Patriots should have cooperated with the league. If my boss feels I have done something wrong and as requested something to aid the investigation then I know what would happen to me if I didn't provide. I felt Brady destroying his phone was sticking the finger up to the league and if you can't have discipline then it gives a free rein for the players to do what they choose

  12. Started by jason,

    The Bears have to be one of the most unlucky teams in the history of the NFL. http://www.letsbeardown.com/2017/06/14/bea...ers-for-the-st/ These may be last year's injury, but they are sore reminders of bad luck.

    • 12 replies
    • 2.2k views
  13. Started by Connorbear,

    I would trade our top 5 pick to New England for Garappolo and their 1st round pick. I know many of you hate this but I don't care about past history of NE QBs. I want a QB who has been in the league for a few years, especially one that comes from a winning organization. Peace

    • 11 replies
    • 2.2k views
  14. Started by flea,

    It would cost us a 2nd to get him. Am I the only one who wouldn't mind loosing that 2nd??

    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
  15. Started by Zod,

    None of the Bears draft picks have questionable injury histories.

  16. Kizer vs Kaaya Chance to take a look at both in the same game.

  17. Started by KiLoc69,

    NBC GAMES WILL STREAM LIVE Posted by Mike Florio on July 25, 2008, 11:35 p.m. For the first time ever, NFL games will stream over the Internet. And they’ll be available for viewing at the whopping cost of zero dollars, zero cents. Wow. According to Terry Lefton and John Ourand of SportsBusiness Journal, whose story will be published on July 28, the 17 NBC games will be available for viewing at NFL.com and NBCSports.com. The apparent plan is to use the televised broadcast, with ads sold specifically for the web sites inserted in place of the commercials. Other NFL broadcast partners aren’t happy with the development, according to SBJ. “The NF…

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
  18. Started by butkusrules,

    The newest Bear, running back Kevin Jones, showed up sporting arms bigger than former Bears backfield standout Thomas Jones. Kevin Jones said he is ready to play now coming off ACL surgery, but the Bears are likely to start him on the physically unable to perform list. … http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,0,636028.story Thomas Jones had tree trunks for arms-

    • 5 replies
    • 2.2k views
  19. Started by adam,

    http://www.csnchicago.com/bears/source-lan...turn-bears-2015 They just made it official. Now I am waiting for Briggs response. He really fell off the last two years and was part of the declining defense.

    • 14 replies
    • 2.2k views
  20. For me its Mike Tice ,how about you guys?

    • 16 replies
    • 2.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.