Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
It has Shelton going to the Skins at 5 and has a 5 round project of: 1 Dante Fowler DE/OLB 2 Bryon Jones CB 3 AJ Cann G 4 Joe Mbu NT 5 no pick This is a very different mock from previous ones whic leads me to believe that there's some whispers as to who the Bears may be targeting in FA.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I have seen a bunch of guy comment that he is a DT or can play DT. I thought he was a DE. I thought he was signed to play DE. Is he a DT or DE?????
-
I looked up this stat because I couldn't believe how we never heard his name being called. I heard one of the guys on the score or espn1000 say that he celebrated because he had not gotten a sack yet but was getting good pressure. I disagree with the celebrating a sack when down 4000 points. From this stat tho it looks like Houston maybe wasn't a bad FA signing. http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/de...e-hurries/2014/ Not sure how he looked against the run, but I remember reading he was pretty good against the run. Really sucks we lost him due to this bone head injury.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Houston has 4 sacks since returning at the beginning of the month. Do we try to sign him for next year? Given the issues we've had at OLB, he seems like a good option. Peace
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Brad Biggs @BradBiggs 17m17 minutes ago John Fox says Lamarr Houston will be played first at OLB, which is what is expected. Now that is interesting.
-
- 42 replies
- 5.5k views
-
-
He's more athletic than I thought. http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/eye-perfor...-bears-football
-
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
I for one am glad that Briggs stayed here. He's been absolutely awesome so far this season. Keep it up Lance!
-
- 9 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
I have a bet going with my friend whom thinks Lance will be playing in the middle before the year is up. Was Briggs playing in the middle at all thursday? He claims he was playing there quite a bit.
-
- 1 reply
- 977 views
-
-
http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/09/09/la...-cleats-gloves/ Wearing red white & blue cleats/gloves for Sunday's game. I love this!
-
- 14 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
Just now getting to listen to some of these inteviews like Pace on ESPN 1000, and the Score. Listening to Briggs was interesting, and gave some insight into the issues that plagued the Bears under Tresman and Emery. Firstly saw no future with team if Trestman and Emery were still there. That there were things that Trestman did that made the players scratch their heads, like having to fight for team captains, vs what Trestman wanted a rotating captain system. Lack of discipline, back biting, distractions, lack of focus on football especially the timing of certain distractions. Lack of control did sound like the inmates were running the asylum. Many things …
-
- 5 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
http://www.csnchicago.com/bears/lance-brig...5-says-farewell
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...ing-with-bears/ We seem determined to bring in a veteran running back. I wonder if Ronnie Hillman will be an option if we don't sign Dunbar.
-
- 11 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
Nice article. He has turned into a real surprise. Peace http://www.suntimes.com/sports/9208352-419...ts-working.html
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
I thought he played very well against Dallas, practically stoning his opposition on each play. He didn't stop there as he did it again vs Jacksonville. Against Green Bay, St Louis, and Indianapolis, I thought he was solid as well. His contract is up after the year. What do they do with him?
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
-
CHris Spencer finally in at C with 1st-Team Oline. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/...yers/66067.html How about a guy who plays center actually play center? And while we're at it put Carimi where he belongs. Hopefully its not at Cutlers expense, but Webb gets bitchslapped again against NY and Tice quits his Lovie-Lie BS.
-
- 15 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
It would cost us a 2nd to get him. Am I the only one who wouldn't mind loosing that 2nd??
-
Landry Tagged That pretty much takes him off the table, not that he couldn't wind up somewhere besides Miami it's more complicated. Perhaps they tagged him to buy time to work out a long term deal, and if someone wants to pony up they get compensated. With him and Robinson likely getting tagged the list of FA targets (no pun intended) is starting to shrink.
-
- 6 replies
- 981 views
-
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...ck-at-practice/ At least players are starting to get healthy on this team.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-