Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
https://www.totalprosports.com/2020/02/12/rumor-bears-thinking-of-trading-khalil-mack-to-washington-redskins-for-2-overall-draft-pick/ I think I would...
-
- 16 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3735/brad-smith Was reading some comments on this at another site. And it appears the interest is in his playing ST and in place or Danieal Manning so perhaps this could be worthwhile.
-
- 8 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I've been thinking about the team being built and the fact that the Bears could very well go BPA in many rounds. That got me to thinking what many of us have said... -This team needs a huge speed upgrade. -This team needs a huge athleticism upgrade. I'm not talking about character. I'm talking about crazy, freak athletes that fit our positions of need and also could be considered BPA. I may not even like the picks, but the results are interesting. 1. Darron Lee, OLB, OSU - 4.47 forty, 35" vert., 133" broad. He's a crazy athlete. 2. Keanu Neal, SS, Fla. - 4.59 forty, 38" vert., 132" broad. Great athlete, packs a huge punch at SS. 3. Derrick Henry, …
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
-
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Finally! https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/bears-t...er-nate-breske/
-
- 11 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Kwiatkoski comes in off the bench and leads the team in tackles (9), has the only turnover (1 INT), a sack, and a PD. Jackson? 2 tackles and 1 PD. Mack? 2 tackles. Floyd? 2 tackles. Nichols and Goldman, each with 1 tackle each. RRH? Zero stats. So Kwit had more total stats than Jackson, Mack, Floyd, Nichols, Goldman, and RRH COMBINED!!!! That is ridiculous. Now a few others played pretty good, Prince, Nick Williams, Skrine, HHCD, and even Smith. but we need our stars to step the "f" up. I assume Trevathan is gone for the year after that grotesque injury to his arm (What's up with all the elbow injuries on this team?), so it will be interesting to see how Kw…
-
- 14 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I'm not disecting the details of what's going on, but looking at it as a broad brush stroke. I don't think the Titans had a pass over 20 yards last Sunday. Could it be, we're employing the "bend don't break" philosophy and are actually bending and breaking? I just swear, we're giving up everything in front and nothing in back...and to me that screams "prevent". Which we all know prevents winning...
-
- 5 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/vid...2a-2d1c6ab5e566 I couldn't be more thrilled with the pick. Kevin White, welcome to the best football franchise in the history of the universe.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
This was against the 49ers last year 32-7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=HxtqcPPM_3E
-
- 5 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
-
Peter King recently released a top 100 players list like the one on NFL Network and Cutler is his #85. I agree here. The Bears only have 3 more on NFL Network's list after Briggs was 93 or 94, so it must be Hester, Peppers, and Urlacher. Cutler isn't liked by many peers, but there's no way Donovan McNabb is better than JC is. Hell, even Greg Jennings was ranked like 73rd or something by NFL Network. Is there really 13 or 14 WR's better?
-
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Bears needs are WR,DT,CB,OLB,OL. We didn't get Baldwin, I say Greg Little would be a nice consolation prize.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
-
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2372428...bine-interviews
-
- 5 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Long and Unrein placed on IR today. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-r...c5-72c9bc30c768 Peace
-
- 15 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
You cant fire Pace this year. Without a first round draft pick, you cannot entice a good GM to come here. We need to dig out of the Mack trade hole before someone else would hitch their star to this team, so Pace is almost certainly secure for one more year. And you cant really bring in a coach of any quality when your GM has one year left either. So Pace and Nagy stay, or Pace fires Nagy and promotes from within. Then, after next year, anything is possible. I'm so angry we are here. And there is a lot of blame to go around, but I think Nagy deserves the most, followed by Trubisky - and therefore Pace.
-
- 15 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
-
OK, so I saw a graphic about this and had to look into it. Apparently, since 2000, there has only been a single Super Bowl victory that had a top 10 WR on the roster who was drafted by the team he played for in the Super Bowl. That is Mike Evans. There have been 33 picks in the top 10 used for a WR since 2000. It is ugly. Here are those 33 WRs, sorted by # of career receptions: 1 Larry Fitzgerald - Super Bowl loss (Kurt Warner) 2 Andre Johnson 3 Julio Jones - Super Bowl loss (28-3 thanks Shanny) 4 Mike Evans - Super Bowl win (Tom Brady) 5 Calvin Johnson 6 A.J. Green 7 Amari Cooper 8 Michael Crabtree 9 …
-
- 22 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Obviously this will be easier after Thursday night, but curious to hear what people are thinking/hearing/guessing. Bears figure to make at least one 2nd round pick Friday night, maybe two, maybe one 2nd and a 3rd, who knows? If you were betting, who are the five players you think the Bears are most likely to walk away with Friday night (not who do you want them to draft, but who do you think they will draft)? Mine: Jeremy Chinn, S, SIU Antoine Winfield Jr., S, MInnesota Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame (unfortunately) Robert Hunt, OL, Louisiana Michael Pittman, WR, USC
-
- 13 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-dra...rs-bet-on-speed Right now I guess from this mock draft we sit in the 8th spot. Let's hope we only move up the draft order!!!!!
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
-