Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
So this article caught my attention yesterday: http://www.twincities.com/vikings/ci_22440...r-bill-callahan Although I'm not quite sure what happened in reading this article Trestman's silence is worth noting. That and stories that have circulated that Trestman has been difficult to work with in the past could gain traction and especially explain why he didn't get his chance in the big time until as of late. I can tell you that Callahan is in fact a pile of dung. Being a follower of Nebraska football I can tell you between he and AD Peterson in the early 2000's they knocked Nebraska football back a few years by tinkering with what worked for decades. Call…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Full size pics through the thumbnails.
-
- 8 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Thank you Saints I sat down to watch this at halftime and NO did absolutely everything I wanted them to do since that moment.
-
- 10 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
All per Biggs. Cohen was a 7th round pick of the Lions, started 4 games there and started another game in 2011 for the Pats. ESPN scouting report- Coming out of college he was 275, he's now listed at 300. He'll pretty much take Minters spot. Interested in seeing what Minter can do.
-
- 3 replies
- 919 views
-
-
Got some tid bits from ESPN Chicago Blog - Due to some injuries, Bullocks started at FS and Afalava at SS. Per the reports, both played well, which may not mean a lot in terms of starting, but is a nice sign regardless. Also reading a lot of good about Afalava, who missed OTAs due to school, but is quickly learning and making an impression. - Jamar Williams got snaps at SLB, and may factor in the competition, which I don't think many expected. I have read Roach and Pisa have done well, but it could be that much more interesting if Williams is getting a legit look there. - Read this little tid bit about Beekman, which I have to say, is a surprise, Th…
-
- 11 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
The Bears have actually played some decent football in almost every game (not vs DAL) this season. We started the season taking a 14-13 lead into the 4th quarter against Houston, were only down 9-7 at halftime against PHI, went into the 4th at IND down by 6, and shutout the Jaguars for 3 quarters. With all the injuries, we have actually showed some potential. I don't know if you can say the same for Cleveland, who looks destined for 0-16; SF, who even with Kaepernick looks like a 2 win team, and after tonight, you can put the Jets into the "sucks ass" category too. I don't think we are as bad as these 3 teams right now (not saying much, I know). So when does Mar…
-
- 8 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Just noticed a lot of guys from "Bearstalk." I have to say I'm excited because lack of membership had me not coming back often. Welcome to Talkbears and I look forward to some really good discussions from here on out.
-
- 0 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
I know some of you don't rate these guys but for me enough experts reference them & teams use them for it to be a valid reference point https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/...sts-and-worsts/ in order to qualify for the study a player needed to have 75 attempted tackles (including sacks) over the past three seasons Defensive Lineman and the Perfect Score With the qualifying threshold of 75 attempts eliminating several players who have gone without a missed tackle in their few chances, only one perfect score remains in the study, belonging to the Bears’ Israel Idonije.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
-
-
“He earned it,” coach John Fox told reporters Wednesday before practice. “It’s not something we handed him for any particular reason other than he earned it.” http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...82-fd0230b38256 Nice positive read
-
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Ok it's gotten past the slump buster stage. I thought he was being sarcastic the first time I heard him. But he is serious. It's time to just bench him and hope they keep losing so he can come back in a week or two and think it's not just my fault. Which it's not. His head is just not able to process all the info it's getting at this time, I hope. His mind just doesn't seem to know how to process, not just the play on the field, but also the fallout from it. Over load Over load. Says a retired mailman who can't even begin t understand all the plays in pro football. Not sure if that makes my opinion better or worse. LOL
-
- 14 replies
- 2k views
-
-
-
-
Same age as Forte, can't believe how fast MJD fell off the map. Has 30 more carries than Forte.
-
- 2 replies
- 756 views
-
-
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear07.article
-
- 15 replies
- 3.5k views
-
-
Big Ben vs The Blue Hen I think Baltimore gets handled tonight.
-
- 8 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
I believe the Legion of Boom was notorious for this, but did anyone watch the MNF game last night? Detroit's defense has seemed to adopt the Legion of Boom's tactics of holding and DPI on every play knowing the refs won't call them all. They basically conditioned the officials during the game to allow DPI later in the game, and it worked. There were at least 3 no-calls that were easy DPI calls that changed the outcome of the game. Carlton Davis (DET DB) is also allowed to yell in the face of officials, touch them multiple times, but Marsh (PIT game a few years ago) can get bumped by an official and he is called for a penalty? Super weird, but if the Bears have…
-
- 10 replies
- 901 views
-
-
Just wanted to see what your thoughts were on my newest mock draft. Trade down in the 1st, pick up a 3rd and a 5th. 1. Robert Ayers, DE, Tennessee ---Before the Senior Bowl, his toughness and ability to get the QB were questioned and he was a 3rd rounder. He had a great week of practices and a great Senior Bowl. He's a late 1st-early 2nd guy now. 2. Kenny Britt, WR, Rutgers ---All is quiet on the Kenny Britt front. He'll probably run a measly 4.6 40 at the combine which hopefully will help him fall here. 3. 3. Fenuki Tupou, RT, Oregon ---He's a good pass AND run blocker. He can play RT or LT. It's about time we added an islander. 3. Jairus Byrd, CB, Ore…
-
- 21 replies
- 4.5k views
-
-
An unusual rumor that New England wants Shaq Thompson and may try to trade up had me thinking of a swap. #1-7=1500, for #1-31=600, next years 1st= 500, #2-62=296, #3-94=116 1-31 = Benardrick McKinney MLB 2-39 =Todd Gurley RB 2-63=Hronis Grasu C 3-71=Durrell Eskridge FS 3-95=Jake Fisher OT 4-103=Quinton Rollins CB 5-Denver 6-WR
-
- 15 replies
- 3.6k views
-