Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Mongo3451,

    Yeah, I call him Lord Poles for fun, but truly believe he is going to make us a winner. IMO, he is the best we've had since Jim Finks. Below, is an excerpt from an article from The Atlantic I found to be outstanding. It tells the whole Justin story, without mentioning Justin at all. The whole article is great. Poles went on to say that every individual has his own timeline, and some players have to be allowed time to develop to “work through some things.” “But when it goes too far and too long, your locker room knows,” he said. “I always keep that in my mind. If I’m gonna ask those guys to take ownership of a bad game, a dropped pass, a missed assignment, I …

    • 21 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    I like the rationale especially with all the talk of Mario Williams. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...avid-hawthorne/

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. Started by Stinger226,

    The Eagles trade for D.Ryan from Houston. It was for a 4th round pick and a swap of 3rd rounders. Boy would it have been nice to see him in Chicago.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. Started by Pixote,

    I love both players but if one had to sit I think Vasher would have been my choice as I think Graham can replace Vasher better than Tillman. We need Tillman's height and ball-stripping ability on the field.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. Started by madlithuanian,

    Maybe this isn't that big of a deal. We seem to beat everything in sight but the NFC South. We will obviously now lose to NO despite how much we may be up by in the 4th. Let's hope that's it. And that we don't face to face any of them in the playoffs! How's that for Kool-aid?

  6. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    Well aside from us missing the playoffs, it's always fun to watch the Cowboys get destroyed!! This is great. Wonder what ESPN will do now?!

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. Started by Grouchy Bear,

    This kid reminds me of Thomas Jones a little. Not only in running style but work ethic. I can see why we brought him for a look. Did not have a good 40 time but plays fast. http://www.athleticnetwork.net/site.php?pa...amp;newsID=7155 Will ta'ufo'ou ( say that 10 times ) FB is interesting as well. He will definately bring competition at FB. http://ballhype.com/video/will_ta_ufo_ou_career_highlights/ Hey look Tom Waddle born again, Eric Peterman.

  8. Started by AZ54,

    http://draftbreakdown.com/browns-reportedl...nd-they-should/ Just something to keep in mind for the next few months of mock drafts

  9. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    I am in the camp that if he is there, you take him at 7. I hate saying it too, but I think he has all the tools to be a bonafide star. The key is that you are comfortable with him maturing, etc, and obviously you get comfort on his off-the-field matters. I believe him to be the best QB to come out since Luck and one of the best QB talents of the last 10 years. PS: I don't expect him to be available at 7 and he's the only QB I would pick this early. I've also said if Hundley is their in the 2nd, I take him. As a whole, someone could say QB isn't our biggest need, and I'd agree, but I think his football skills grade him out as a worthy #1 overall pick at a huge imp…

  10. Started by CrackerDog,

    Thought we might share them all in one thread. Here are a few to get this started. Please add yours. @ChicagoBears @BradBiggs @ZachZaidman @Rich_Campbell @mikecwright @adamjahns @BobLeGere @bears_insider @ESPNChiBears @CSNMoonMullin @DickersonESPN

  11. Started by nfoligno,

    What's everyones thoughts on our safety position right now. Per reports: - Mike Brown is looking great, and finished OTAs w/ picks in each of the last two days. Insiders say the defense simply looks so much better w/ him on the field. I think we all know this, and the only question is whether he can stay healthy. - McGowan seems to have the SS position right now. Suprisingly, reports are of his beating out Daniel Manning. His beating DM is not a shock so much as who has not be involved at SS thus far. - PFW says the team doesn't appear to know exactly what to do w/ DM. Is he is a safety or nickel DB? They say he is getting the majority of his looks n…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  12. Started by Connorbear,

    First, I want to let everyone know it was nothing anyone said directly that caused me to step away for awhile especially not Mad. I enjoy the arguments we have on the board. Someone mentioned it wasn't the negativity but the overreaction we see here and I think they were right. I simply needed to step away for a while to clear my perspective. It's good to be back and I apologize if I offended anyone. I have been a member of this board and the previous board for almost 15 years and I'm not going anywhere. Peace

  13. Started by Stinger226,

    Winston was released today by KC. He didnt play well last year, but was one of the better RTs two years ago in Houston. May be able to add him for a reasonable price.

    • 15 replies
    • 1.6k views
  14. Started by Daventry,

    http://www.letsbeardown.com/2016/11/21/bre...ded-four-games/ When does it end?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. Started by dawhizz,

    Never been, but had a nice time Friday afternoon. It's hard to come away with much after two hours in shorts, but here's what I saw: 1) Bell makes this team, Chester Taylor does not. Bell consistently hit the holes hard. Taylor, on the other hand, was on the ground way too much. Considering his salary and the way Barber is playing (impressive in person as well), I don't see how Taylor stays. 2) Mike Holmes is doing everything he can to make this team. He was one of the most fan-friendly players I saw, talking to fans on his way out and signing a bunch on his way back from the locker room. On the field he was returning punts (along with DJ Moore and, for so…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. Based on the number of picks, hopefully we can get 3 of these guys (ranking): Quarterback Tyler Wilson, Arkansas (83) Zac Dysert, Miami, Ohio (103) Ryan Nassib, Syracuse (96) Tyler Bray, Tennessee (90) Landry Jones, Oklahoma (118) Runningback Joseph Randle, Oklahoma St. (86) Andre Ellington, Clemson (91) Marcus Lattimore, South Carolina (58) Johnathan Franklin, UCLA (71) Jawan Jamison, Rutgers (127) Kenjon Barner, Oregon (136) Stepfan Taylor, Stanford (141) Wide Receiver Quinton Patton, Louisiana Tech (60) Da'Rick Rogers, Tennessee Tech (64) Ryan Swope, Texas A&M (117) Kenny Stills, Oklahoma (142) Chris Harper, Kansas S…

  17. Started by Mongo3451,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...il-could-slide/ I don't see it happening but... What if Kalil falls out of the top 10? What would it take to move up 8 spots and would it be worth it to you? Please no bitching about the Bears winning the last game in this post...

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. Started by azbearsfan,

    Could help some of the arguments here

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  19. I am really liking what Pace is doing with this team. Some bold moves with the signing of Sitton and cutting of Gould. It is hard to say we are not a markedly better team than we were to end last season. The preseason performance, especially in Game 3 really brought my expectations down, but the latest moves to solidfy the roster have been reassuring.

  20. Started by sprout,

    Bears are wearing their orange jerseys Sunday and have requested the fans do the same. They want an Orange-out. I'll have my orange on!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.