Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by adam,

    I felt like this deserved its own thread. He comes over from the Pats, been in the doghouse for most of his career. This is what they were saying about him before last season: It looks like the Pats tried to have him do too much. If the Bears can shrink his responsibilities and routes, he may be more productive.

    • 20 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    That sucks... No idea of return timeframe Sorry no good link www.theredzone.org

  3. Started by nfoligno,

    Hey, its a bye week, so how about a little fun. Here is how I see some of our players (offense) finishing the year statistically. Orton: 3,900 yards - 24 TDs - 8 picks. Forte: 1,150 rushing yards - 11 TDs - 56 catchs - 480 receiving yards - 2 TDs. Olsen - 60-900-6 (I think he is on the verge of taking over as a lead receiver) Clark - 45-525-2 Lloyd - 60-750-4 Davis - 50-660-3 I think our run game is going to continue to struggle. Forte may have a good/big game here and there, but I think he will continue to struggle on the ground, due in largest part to our OL. Meanwhile, Orton is going to have to take it to the air much as he has…

  4. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3034013.story

  5. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    - Bears hated Nick Perry's personality but loved his game. Supposedly, he's a bit of a douche and seemed careless in all of the interviews. - They had Mercilus #3 behind McClellin and....wait until my last point... - They didn't like Kendall Wright really. - They had offers to move up or down, but loved McClellin. - He is going to start day 1 most likely at LDE. - If Bruce Irvin would've fell to 19, he would've likely been the pick. (FML)

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. Started by adam,

    Multiple teams? Wow, I wouldn't expect much back for Miller.

    • 15 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5s Bears announced they are releasing DE Julius Peppers.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/ro...t-chicago-bears Projecting the draft: Chicago Bears By Jeff Reynolds | NFLDraftScout.com The Bears have a new general manager in Phil Emery, a new offense headed by Mike Tice and a familiar set of needs. Emery, an understudy of late Bears and Packers front office man Mark Hatley with strong ties to Scott Pioli, gave the Bears a head start in March, acquiring a No. 1 receiver in Brandon Marshall for a team that last had a 1,000-yard receiver in 2003 (Marty Booker). The Bears also signed Michael Bush, a strong 1A option behind disgruntled franchised running back Matt Forte but struck out in the market for a…

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. Started by CrackerDog,

    a Coin Toss. Ah well, at least internet whiner fans can't claim it wasn't an open competition this season. Let the fun begin!

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  10. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    That said, Bears were interested in him last year and prior to signing with the Texans, he was with Fox in Denver and was a pretty solid safety. 26 years old, so still plenty young. http://www.nfl.com/player/rahimmoore/2495503/profile

  11. Started by lemonej,

    Raiders Owner Al Davis passed away this morning at his home.

  12. Started by jason,

    Can the Bears wait until the 4th round to get a capable ILB this year? There seems to be a lot of names I'd be content with at that point of the draft: Shayne Skov Christian Jones Chris Borland Max Bullough Yawin Smallwood Given the depth at DT and ILB, I'm even more convinced the Bears should target HHCD or Pryor in the first round, then get their DT in the second. The third round can be a BPA situation. And I think one of the names above will be there in the fourth.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. Started by Stinger226,

    One of our owners are gone. The Rodgers ownership is over. Take the North is on.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. Started by Chitownhustla,

    With all the Fox talk I didn't see this talked about. I hope Pace interviews every possible guy out there, helps get a better feel. Don't want Marrone at all.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. Started by azbearsfan,

    Scroll down a little bit

  16. Started by madlithuanian,

    I've been thinking...scary thought, I know...but I see this team as pretty oppotunistic. Granted, they flubbed opportunity against SEA and WAS, but they certainly made the most against DET, in DAL, against a horrid CAR team, against a bad BUF team, agasint a fuel-less MIN team, and against a banged up MIA team. They are 7-3 for a reason. For the most part, they've made the most of their opportunities. Now, are they really good? Well, I know their D and ST's are. And I know the OL is not good. I know the WR's are fair, the RB's are sufficient, and the TE's capable. The QB is all over the map, but I think he's more good than bad. Regardless if we are truly …

  17. Started by GreatScott82,

    Why don't we take a chance? He did a great job with GB when given the opportunity and he has a huge upside. He would look good next to Knox and Williams.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. Started by sprout,

    From the always reliable profootballtalk.com POSTED 3:52 p.m. EST, March 3, 2008 WOODY GETS WOODY And so it continues for the New York Jets. The team owned by Woody Johnson has signed Lions free-agent tackle Damien Woody to a five-year, $25.5 million contract, according to Adam Schefter of NFL Network. Per Schefter, Woody will receive $11 million in guaranteed money.

  19. Started by Pixote,

    I just now see that the Offical Bears Site is offering for sale the new "Traditions" items mentioned earlier on the forum by another poster. Bears Online Pro Shop Some of my favorites:

  20. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Love it. .. let's get at it! !!!!! Run a 5 man. Front and 4 DBs

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.