Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Chicago Bears.com - Martz in Attack Mode Martz: "We want to be in an attack mode no matter what." I love it. In other words, it's EXACTLY the opposite of the garbage offense that the Bears have had for most of the past decade with guys like Shoop and Turner. It will NOT be a "play to protect the lead" offense. It will not be a "play not to screw up" offense. It will not be a hesitant, tentative offense. It will be an attacking offense. I can't wait to watch the NEW Bears offense this season. Finally the Bears have an OC with a pair.
-
- 6 replies
- 2k views
-
-
I read that OL Kevin Shaffer is no longer in the mix to be the starting left guard, and the fight will be between OG Johan Asiata and OG Lance Louis will compete for the job. So where does this leave Beekman as a back up? Is Shaffer that bad at OG and will be a back up OL? Does Tice think that Asiata and Louis are doing so well that one of them will be the starter this year? What are your thoughts?
-
- 6 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Let's hope this type of luck stays in other teams camps " Ravens starting CB Domonique Foxworth suffered a torn ACL in practice and will miss the season.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
-
- 6 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
Mike Tice, when he was a HC in MIN, was an asshole if you ask me. Maybe it was just because he was HC of a rival, but I pure and simple did not like him. As a OLC I absolutely love what I am seeing. First off, after years and years of OLCs for the Bears insisting on "steping back into the bucket" and "zone blocking" Tice appears to be on the same page as I am, aggressive smash mough football on the OL. Pancake blocks, kick the guys ass. Move forward on the snap and get the advantage. Secondly, he seems to actually evaluate players and develop them. In the past would we be seeing the emergence of Lance Louis and J Asiata? Both of these guys intrigue me.…
-
- 6 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Good article. I like both players but I see more upside with Roach's youth. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear07.article Peace
-
- 6 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Good read, perhaps new ownership is afoot? http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2010/0913/nfl...ets-midway.html
-
- 6 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
I have read some post stating that the Bears don't have a WR that is worth any praise but, I'm on the other side when it comes to Knox who I believe is going to have a breakout season. I have latched on to this kid since I saw him working out at the Combine and believe he has the potential to be a game breaker so you fantasy drafters should add him to your squads in late rounds.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Scroll down a little bit
-
- 6 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Interesting take. Very cut and dry for him... http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/clinton...whitlock-091610
-
- 6 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...da-passes-away/ Hellofa player...
-
- 6 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Was anyone else surprised by the consistency with which Martz had Cutler go back into deep drops the entire game? It seemed that a change should have been made considering the beating Cutler was taking and the frequency with which the Packers were blitzing, but it never really came like in the Cowboys game. I understand why the run game didn't get more love - especially considering the horrendous run blocking - but I don't get why there weren't more short passes in the flats, a screen or three, and a couple quick slants.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/...os-mvp-watch-20 One ESPN "expert" thinks he's right up there (at this point).
-
-
Apparently he's high on our list if we need to sign a QB Why??
-
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
-
per Jay Glazer's twitter.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
http://twitter.com/ChicagoBearscom/status/26577981916 LM: QB Jay Cutler IS on practice field with #Bears. More injury info to follow later today. about 2 hours ago via web Retweeted by 13 people .ChicagoBearscom ChicagoBears.com
-
- 6 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
The Bears are tied for best record in the NFC and a half a game back over all. Yet, it feels like they are the 0-16 detriot lions from a couple years back, exceot feeling like next year will be the same coaches and front office. It just don't feel like leading the league and makes me sick looking forward to next year.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.7k views
-