Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2011/09/10/injur...lcons-at-bears/

  2. Started by BearSox,

    Yes, we won, and it was great to see the team play with some emotion for once... But you can guarantee yourself that this victory will be the excuse the front offices uses to keep Lovie. Sure, it was still 50-50 at best even if we did lose out, but not its almost a certainty he will be back. Very bittersweet tonight.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Started by Stinger226,

    We have a number of roster spots to fill: DT- We have Melton, Paea, Collins. We need at least one to fill a rotational role. Options (Idonije) can play both DE and DT, and as FAgency drags on, can be brought back cheap. (Sedrich Ellis) was a bust for NO, but is young enough to become a descent player. (Derek Landri) has some pass rushing skills. …

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Started by Wesson44,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...ut-by-dolphins/ He is another player who wont be playing this year after leaving the bears....Lance Louis (G) got cut by the dolphins

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Brad Biggs reporting that we are releasing Gerald Everett so we are in the market for TEs now. some of us here will be very happy about that! Not sure what this means for Kmet. Could mean he is safer this year, could mean the TE approach will be different for Johnson. And either way, could mean the outcome for Kmet happens next year anyway.

    • 17 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. Started by Connorbear,

    Look, I hated Favre as much as the next Bears fan but I did have a tremendous amt of respect for him. He is a 1st ballot hall of famer and one of the greatest QBs of all time. Here is the quote from Lovie - some great stuff: “I think this announcement comes about 17 years too late and I don’t know if I will completely believe it until Green Bay opens the season without No. 4 lining up under center. In all seriousness, no one has given more to our game than Brett Favre. I have spent the better part of my NFL coaching career working on game plans to beat him. There is no player I respect more. He is one of the all-time greats to ever play in the NFL. He was a t…

  7. Started by dawhizz,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear22.article Expect the air to be thick with lies as Angelo talks about how his top three Bears needs are TE, DE, and CB and how intriguing a trade for Chad Johnson is. It will be interesting to hear to what degree he addresses the various contract issues that seem to be cropping up (Urlacher, Hester, etc).

  8. Started by Stinger226,

    Maybe he can fill an SLB role for us. Not bad, but never lived up to expectations.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. Started by nfoligno,

    Pompei has an acticle talking about how this may be one of the deepest (depth) bears teams in some time. Do you agree? Not sure I do. I like the makup of several units, and like the prospects as well, but deep? Offense. QB - I think few would say we are deep here. RB - Absolutely agreed, and I think most would too. Ditto for TE. WR - I agree we are deep here, though others may not. We may lack that proven star, but at the same time, I think we are deeper with talent than in recent memory. I especially love reading that Iglesias has been playing well this offseason and could be a player to watch. OL - Pompei mentions OG specific, and says t…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  10. First I heard this on a Brad Biggs tweet that last summer the Bears declined an offer to trade for Shea McClellin to the Texans.New Bears LB coach was with the Texans and is familiar with Shea. Wonder what the offer was.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. Started by AZ54,

    We need to keep Fangio. http://bearswire.usatoday.com/2017/01/21/b...nt-dc-position/

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  12. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    I have a feeling the Bears will try to establish a run game this week by relying heavily on David Montgomery. This will be his chance to show the world that he can be the bell cow for the Bears. I see him getting 24 carries for 108 yds with a TD, one rec for 17 yds. They will want to get out of London healthy and with a W. That will get them into a bye week and a chance to recover.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. One rumor making rounds is #Buccaneers tried to trade TE Kellen Winslow to #Bears who did not bite. Per Brad Biggs.

  14. In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below. League ID#: 15449 Password: payton

  15. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Monday 23, the NFL owners will meet in California. Usually they award the compensatory picks during the second day of the meetings, so it won't be long until we find out if we get a 3rd or 4th from Berrian. We will possibly get 2 extra 7th's also from the loss of Gilmore and Ayebadajo. This meeting will also be interesting to see if any info leaks out about how the owners will deal the the CBA and possible work stoppage. From what I've heard, they are planning on gaining more control that was lost to the players union in the last CBA. Hopefully out of it all, we have football and the put a cap on rookie contract.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  16. Started by scs787,

    I know it's PFF and it won't please everyone but this says Spencer was the worst guard in the league... I know he was bad but i thought there had to be SOMEONE worse. Paying that man 4.3M last year make me wanna puke....I woulda done better and would have gladly takin the 825k he was worth

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  17. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...ick-announcers/

  18. Started by ostrogoth,

    NFL suspended G Terrence Metcalf four games for violating the league's policy against steroids and related substances. Dan Buenning will now be forced to serve as Chicago's top backup inside. Charles Tillman had a sling on his left arm after Sunday's game. It's possible Tillman re-aggravated the shoulder injury that he suffered in Week 4. He'll be evaluated early this week. Bears reserve CB Trumaine McBride suffered a shoulder injury Sunday. Lovie Smith revealed after Sunday's loss that nickel back Daniel Manning has a pulled hamstring.

  19. Started by adam,

    Understand the pick but felt that was a little early. Feels like they could've gotten him at the next 2nd rounder.

    • 28 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/mul...clip=Y&rn=9 Not great video, but s*** I'll take it. Just thinking of what these two could do together gives me goosebumps. Bill Polian said today Marshall might catch 115 passes, and Cris Carter said that this is the best Marshall has looked since his junior year at UCF, mentally. Carter and him work out together in Florida in the offseason apparently.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.