Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by AZ54,

    I'd take a chance on this kid. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000056...kendall-gaskins With our WRs getting healthy, and some young ones like Bellamy and Meredith showing potential we won't miss Mariani much if he were cut. I think the 49ers put too much on Hayne's plate with this being his first year playing football. He's an excellent athlete but they had him doing returns and also getting snaps at RB. Just keep him focused on returns and give him another offseason to settle into the NFL environment, playbook, etc. before asking him to play RB.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Started by GakMan23,

    Bears have officially agreed to terms on a one-year deal with OL Ted Larsen. http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/03/31/bea...to-1-year-deal/ *edit* line depth for the guard position and possibly competition for Grassu at center?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  3. Started by Cutsizzle,

    http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/08/17/ch...player-ratings/ Finally released, im excited to see where Marion Barber is at when they update day 1

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Started by BearFan2000,

    Here are our rosters mine is on top highlighted in light blue He proposed a trade involving me sending him Ryan Mathews for Finley. IMO this weakens my RB's for a potential marginal upgrade at TE. While I don't mind dealing Matthews, it would leave me with 1 starting RB (and a temporary one at that) in Williams outside Forte and Lynch. I'm considering countering by including him giving me McFadden and I add someone like DeSean Jackson. Question is would you do it as is, counter with something similar to what I was thinking, or decline and shop elsewhere? I'd really like to have a third solid RB that could be a good RB2/flex. Though Trading Mathews…

  5. Started by AZ54,

    A nice look at Urlacher playing the run. This is worth watching considering all the talk about keeping our LB so close the LOS on so many plays. http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/mul...clip=Y&rn=2

  6. Started by BearSox,

    With the lack of activity in the offseason and the team's willingness of letting starters like Berrian and Briggs go, as well as special team contributors like Ayanbadejo and Gilmore, I am thinking more and more that JA and the Bears are going to spend the next season or two rebuilding the team to make them better for the future rather then putting all our resources into just for the next year or two. I can't say this is a bad idea, but it would suck to see the Bears suck for a year or two, if not more. But with the young talent and future the Lions, Vikings, and Packers have, we might not be able to compete in the NFC North for more then maybe a year or two.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. Started by AZ54,

    Defense Coming into this game it seemed clear Fox was more focused on being healthy against Green Bay. The most surprising inactive, or the one I wasn't expecting, was Antrel Rolle and I think he was missed a lot. Why was Prosinski out there instead of Jones-Quartey? We'll never know but I'm pretty sure I saw JQ out there on special teams. I trust these coaches to put the best players out there but I also recognize that they are not afraid to develop new talent keeping an eye toward the future. Overall the D held up but it wasn't pretty. Yes it was the Broncos with a backup QB but they gave up 17pts and that should give your team a fighting chance. There we…

  8. Started by adam,

    • 16 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/06/12/tarik-cohen-buys-new-gym-equipment-for-school-hit-by-tornado/

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Started by Stinger226,

    I made a comment on a twitter account that claimed Bear fans have anxiety over the speak talk that Amos is better than HaHa. I put out the stats that clearly show HaHa as a splash player. That HaHa was a cheap acquisition 3.5 compared to 9. That HaHa only has to be the 10th best player on a good defense where Amos has to be a savior for a poor defense. I have never had so much attention on twitter. It totally brought out the homeless people living in Wisconsin. Over 60 responses to my statements. They are dumber than I thought. I have always thought Amos was a good player and would have like to kept him, but a cheaper HaHa is more desirable than an expensive Amos. I get H…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. Started by Noots,

    Noots’ Notes-Game 8: 27-23 Win over Detroit By Michael Nudo The Bears (5-3) overcame a 10-point halftime deficit and the loss of quarterback Kyle Orton to defeat the Detroit Lions 27-23 at Soldier Field. The Lions remain winless. The Bears stand alone at the top of the NFC North after the Packers were beaten 19-16 by the undefeated Titans in overtime. The Bears take on Tennessee next week. A costly win (AP Photo/Nam Y. Huh). OFFENSE QuarterbackKyle Orton (8-14-108, 2/7, TD) was off to another strong start. Although he had a misfire he’d like to have back on a throw to Greg Olsen at the goal line, he made some good adjustments. One of his best play…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. Started by Cutsizzle,

    http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/01/19/ju...attle-seahawks/ Pretty awesome to see him show that intensity. The guy is set to make $90 million dollars. LOL @ "Do what yall have to do, im gonna eat that fool" at Hassellbeck's O-Line.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Started by xvflutop,

    Again it seems the big story from national publications is that the roughing call against Suh is what won the game for the bears. Like if Suh doesn't commit that penalty then the bears offense was helpless.

  14. Started by madlithuanian,

    Scratch one possible FA pickup.

  15. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...to-new-england/

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  16. Started by lemonej,

    Per ESPN radio thru a source.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. Started by Connorbear,

    If this team does not make the playoffs, Lovie and his staff should be fired. Emery should be allowed to bring in who he wants. Peace

  18. Started by Stinger226,

    I find this interesting. I think they may think they have their starter in Eric Kush and now will have Morgan and Coward as backups. It worked well for for Big Cat Williams in the day.I would say if Nelson doesn't make it to our pick, we will go defense and maybe a OT prospect later in the draft to replace Massie after this year.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. Started by Stinger226,

    Odds of us signing a top type LT in FAgency is slim especially, if we try to resign Melton. SO here are our choices:(no particular order) Max Starks- older but maybe a stop gap for a year Wil Svitek- played well last year, older but maybe a stop gap for a year King Dunlap- a little younger and maybe can last 3 years (not great) but I will accept average at this point Jason Smith- a second player overall bust in 2009, maybe Kroner can bring him up to par ( Im reaching with this one) I think due to his age, Dunlap would be an inexpensive choice, and if he WEBB beats him out, I will have to eat some crow.

  20. Started by NAMEDSONPAYTON2,

    Our Defense has been good/great for awhile, the difference this year is Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jefferies. They have been helping us with first downs/time of possesion, which helps out the defense able to rest more. Boy did I hate the last 10 years when the offence kept getting 3 and outs and watching the defense get up off the bench like " Man can we get a little more rest"? Last night when Tillman got the pass interferance call in the endzone I thought, and still believe Urlacher tipped the ball and was shocked that lovie or the announcers did not notice this. If anybody taped the game please look at that play and let me know what you think. Also Suh's tackle o…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.