Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Since the best draft teams take the BPA regardless of position. What if? one of the 3 OTs fall to us-Robinson-Mathews-Lewan (getting a top 10 LT that would move Bushrod to the right side, cant be all bad for a improving OL) What if? Barr or Mack drop to us- they are both 3-4 OLBers.( consistent top10 players that can rush the QB but are strictly 3-4 backers) What if? Watkins or Evans drops to us( these are elite type WRs and not sure we could pass them up) I would not like to consider any of those possibilities, but one of those situations could come up. I would think someone would be willing to give us lots of draft picks to grab one of those to…
-
- 7 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
I brought up Miller when talking about Mundy (he has him ranked as the 26th of 75 safeties)...Well now he's talking DEs... #16 Jared Allen Having signed with the Chicago Bears for 2014, Jared Allen could make a huge impact in helping rebuild a once great defense. Allen will join newcomers Willie Young and Lamarr Houston to give Chicago a solid, aggressive rotation at defensive end. #10 Willie Young Young isn’t well-known outside of the NFC North, but his physicality and the opportunity presented to him in Chicago give him the ability to launch himself onto the national radar in 2014. #6 Lamarr Houston One of the best all-around defens…
-
- 9 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
-
Pretty good perspective. Have to say I agree, especially about Jay. http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...in-over-chicago
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
-
-
Congrats! http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...1102-story.html
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
I'm flying to Chicago from Denver for a work conference and looking for a couple tickets for Thursday's night game? Thanks, ParkerBear aka Joel
-
- 2 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
-
Sucks to see an injury on a fair catch. Thankfully he got a new contract before the injury. Hopefully he recovers quickly and is ready for next season. Now we need another RB for sure.
-
- 11 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
At SS if Major Wright is out. As per the SCORE. They also reported he looked pretty good in limited action Monday night. I'm happy we're playing Merriweather at SS. He had a reputation for being one helluva an athlete, but undisciplined. That's the exact same problem we had with D Manning, who finally found his niche last year with the Bears in the SS role. Conte's done one helluva a job not getting beat. If we could unleash Merriweather close to the box, that'd be huge.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Went to the game yesterday and had one tooooo many and cant really remember that much of the game!! hahaha...I forgot to tivo the game and was wonering if anyone knows if they replay the game ever? I would really like to see it again!!
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Can our two biggest weapons reach 1000 yards? With nine games left Forte has 456 yards rushing.That means he is 564 yards short of 1000. So if we feed him the ball over the next nine games he has to gain at least 62 yards per game. Marshall on the other hand has 575 yards receiving, so he is 325 yards short of 1000. So Marshall has to gain 325 yards over the next nine games and average at least 36 yards per game.......do you think they both get to the 1000 yard mark?
-
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Opinions on players selected, this draft brings foward something I am not used to see. There were two core groups with gaping needs, OL and LB. The Bears spent the first four picks selecting players for exactly those positions. There is no DE or Safety that were staples of the previous regime, depending on the 7th round to bring youth to the Ol. I like that the team this year saw needs and aggressively attacked the position. While I may or may not be excited about the players selected, Emery gets credit for not ignoring needs like the previous administration. I'm excited to see how this turns out. I think 2 Linemen, 2 LB's, and a half of a Brandon Marshall was …
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...it-again-folks/
-
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Just checking the water temperature. First off before I get into this.... I do not believe WE are sellers, there is no sign in the front yard. However, that doesn't mean a buyer (other teams) wouldn't try to convince us to become one. Would you trade Fields before the deadline 31 Oct? If so, what compensation would it take to sway you to close the deal? I bring this up because I wouldn't be surprised if the Bears get some teams quietly asking if they'd consider a deal. If someone offered a 1st and more I'd have to listen. Whatever we may think of Bagent if he's middle of the road, which is where Fields might end up as a QB, then we can do a lot with 3 fi…
-
- 18 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
The TE turned down a strong four year offer from the Bears to sign a one year deal with AZ. I got to admit, I thought it was a done deal the Black Unicorn would be gone. He was given permission to negotiate a trade and so far there appears to be nothing. Considering it's a week TE draft class and there's really nobody left on the open market (aside from Miller) I have to think it's a strong possibility he returns.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
The Bears did not have a TE with 100 yards receiving for the year for the first time since the 1960s. This has to be a priority to fix in the offseason. Realistically, Burton is back given his cap # and, hopefully, he can be the player he was in 2018 but they need to bring in another veteran. Shaheen and Sowell can go. Peace
-
- 9 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
IF we draft Caleb Williams, odds are the Bears bring in a veteran backup QB. Bagent was okay in 4 games but Getsy babied him with 250 WR screens in those games. All quick throw routes so he didn't have to hold the ball to long. I think they bring in a vet to backup Williams, so who? Here's a article giving the top 10 FA QBs. I think it will be Drew Lock who played under Waldron in Seattle last year. What say you? https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/best-free-agent-quarterbacks-in-2024-ranking-the-top-10-projected-value-team-fits/ar-BB1iBagE
-
- 18 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
We made the top article of CBS Sports draft coverage: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/story/1...ir-no-1-wideout
-
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Comments? Regardless of what happens here we need to win today I'd like to see a decisive win but I'll take a win. GB wins and they improve to 3-1 and Minny drops to 3-1 and if we win we improve to 3-1. 3 way tie for the division with the 1-3 lions at the bottom GB looses and they drop to 2-2 and Minny improves to 4-1 and if we win we improve to 3-1. we would move into second place. I have to think that this matchup favors the Packers. Minnesota hasn't had a true test like this yet. The 49ers should have beaten them last week but due to a fluke didn't. The Vikings have been flirting with failure and this time I think it bites them. I personally do…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/news/story?id=4797682 Peace
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
-