Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by AZ54,

    I haven't yet seen the Bengals game but Rashad Coward is getting a lot of positive reviews for his play at RT. Many are saying he's doing well enough, given his very limited experience, that he could be the replacement for Massie at RT next year. I haven't seen the Bengals game yet although there is a replay at 7am. Anyone here take notice of Coward and how he played this past weekend? It sounds as if he had a ton of snaps. If true it would appear the coaches are definitely giving him a chance to learn the position and perhaps stick on the final roster. He's someone to keep an eye on as we get reports back from practices in Denver and then the game.

    • 4 replies
    • 976 views
  2. Started by Stinger226,

    I find this interesting. I think they may think they have their starter in Eric Kush and now will have Morgan and Coward as backups. It worked well for for Big Cat Williams in the day.I would say if Nelson doesn't make it to our pick, we will go defense and maybe a OT prospect later in the draft to replace Massie after this year.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Started by AZ54,

    Every time I see him play, and every time I read more about him the more impressed I get. Mack has only been with the Bears a month. That's barely enough time to know most players by their first name. Yet here he is taking the time in practice to give pointers to a young Rashaad Coward on what he needs to do to stop his pass rush. I don't care what Gruden does with our first round picks we won this trade hands down. https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/trial-fire-how-khalil-mack-helping-bears-right-tackle-rashaad-coward-learn-new-position “Once you go against guys like that, anybody else is like — I don’t want to say a cakewalk, but they’re not going t…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Started by Pixote,

    Rashaan Salaam Dies

  5. Started by jason,

    For those who wanted him, aren't you glad the Bears didn't get him now? http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/rosen...,4140951.column

    • 32 replies
    • 6.6k views
  6. Started by vegas1211,

    Not that it's big news, but the NFL Network is reporting that Rasheed Davis has signed his one-year tender offer w/the Bears. Given the current state of our receiving corps. it couldn't hurt having him compete during camp.

    • 11 replies
    • 3.6k views
  7. Started by Wesson44,

    Bills | Team has showed interest in R. Davis Fri, 14 Mar 2008 00:13:17 -0700 Vaughn McClure, of the Chicago Tribune, reports the Buffalo Bills have shown interest in restricted free-agent WR Rashied Davis (Bears). -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Seahawks | Team has showed interest in R. Davis Fri, 14 Mar 2008 00:12:56 -0700 Vaughn McClure, of the Chicago Tribune, reports the Seattle Seahawks have shown interest in restricted free-agent WR Rashied Davis (Bears). -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chiefs | Team has showed interest in R. Davi…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Started by Wesson44,

    Bears' receiving corps gets makeover: Rashied Davis out as starter December 23, 2008 Rashied Davis didn't hide his frustration leading into Monday night's game as criticism of his play mounted. Imagine how the Bears' receiver feels now after being benched. Davis, who entered the game with a team-high seven drops, was replaced in the starting lineup by Brandon Lloyd. Davis had started the previous five games and 12 of the team's 14. "It's not easy to be sitting back and watching when you know you're capable enough to be out there playing," Davis said. "I just did my job. I thank God that I was able to go out and have some opportunities to make some plays [on…

  9. How that Davis and D.A are goneto the Lions and Vikings we need to go out and get M Floyd. I think three of the undrafted free agents will be good pick ups Cobb,Adams and Sanzenbacher have a chance to fit in with the Bears

    • 2 replies
    • 880 views
  10. Started by AZ54,

    Sanzenbacher did ok on specials teams this past week and it looks like that was the final nail in the coffin. Now about that other WR competing for the last roster spot....Joe Anderson I think he ends up on our practice squad.

  11. Started by dawhizz,

    http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...1,3893194.story Don't really get it, but whatever. If you think Mike Hass is ever seeing the field for the Bears, you're crazy.

  12. Started by xvflutop,

    per Bears twitter account via Bears website.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    per Larry Mayer

    • 10 replies
    • 2.3k views
  14. Started by BearFan2000,

    We had our fantasy league draft yesterday, 10 team PPR 16 round draft. I drafted 4th Start - 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 Def/st, 1 Kicker, 7 bench spots. Below is my full draft, current starters for week 1 are in bold. What do you think? I like my backs, I think I'm a little weak on WR and TE. QBs went early so I ended up taking Kapernick, but the early rush on QB allowed me to nab Forte in the second. I'm considering trading James Jones, DeSean Jackson or maybe even Cobb and or a RB to upgrade either WR or TE. All in all I feel like it's a solid team. Far better than last years draft. QB1 - Colin Kaepernick vs GB QB2 - Cutler vs Cincy …

  15. Started by bear trap,

    So, my draft was last week and I'm just curious on what you guys think of my draft... i think it turned out really really good for me... here it is by round keep in mind i had the last pick: Rd1. Steven Jackson Rd2.Aaron Rodgers Rd.3 Maurice Jones-Drew Rd.4 Roddy White Rd. 5 Montee Ball Rd.6 Rob Gronkowski Rd.7 Tom Brady Rd.8 Wes Welker Rd.9 Mike Wallace Rd.10 Anquan Boldin Rd.11 Kenny Britt Rd. 12 Pittsburg D/ST Rd. 13 James Jones Rd. 14 Martellus Bennett Rd. 15 Dan Bailey So, what do you all think on a scale of 1 -10... 1 being crap 5 being okay and 10 being hot damn winner winner chicken dinner!!! :-)

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  16. Started by Mongo3451,

    Sorry to hijack board space with this. This is for a 12 team standard league with a flex position. I picked from the 11 spot. Also note that I'll get 2nd position for the breakout free agents. QB- Eli Manning, Sam Bradford RB – Matt Forte, Chris Johnson, Lamar Miller WR – Calvin Johnson, Antonio Brown, Cecil Shorts, JoshGordon, Kendall Wright TE – Rob Gronkowski, Martellus Bennett K – Robbie Gould D/ST - Bengals I'm hopeful...

  17. Started by BearFan2000,

    10 team PPR draft We start 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 Def/st, 1 K QB - Stafford RB - Forte, Ellington, Fred Jackson, Terrance West WR - Jordy Nelson, Vincent Jackson, Marques Colston, Torrey Smith, Wes Welker, DeAndre Hopkins TE - Jordan Reed, Zach Ertz D/ST - Cardinals K - Mason Crosby I like my team overall I do feel my weakest spot is RB but it seemed like when I would pick there was better value at WR and I'd already gotten my top two RB's an like the upside potential of West and Fred Jackson just keeps outperforming Spiller. Som trades I'm considering: Colston for Ben Tate would give me both backs should Tate sta…

  18. Started by madlithuanian,

    I just drafted in a 10 team league....here's the team (no flex & have to have a 1 bench for every slot) QB - Brady (Cutler) RB - Sproles, Ridley (R. Bush) WR - H. Nicks, A. Brown (R. Moss) TE - Jimmy Graham (Kendricks) K - Crosby (Kaeding) D - BAL (DET)

    • 28 replies
    • 4.1k views
  19. Started by madlithuanian,

    I'm curious to get your opinions on how I drafted. 10 team 8 starter (1Q, 1RB. 3 WR/TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 K, 1DST)/6 bench Auction draft. Keeper, keep 3. Q Andrew Luck (K) Q Eli Manning R Steven Jackson R David Wilson R Giovani Bernard W Brandon Marshall (K) W Julio Jones (K) W AJ Green W Wes Welker W Jordy Nelson K Stephen Gostkowski K Robbie Gould D CIN D STL

  20. Started by flea,

    Well I've critiqued a couple FF teams this morning so it's only fair y'all get a chance to return the favour with 1 of mine. We start QB,WR,WR,RB,RB,WR/RB,K,DEF, Dplayer,DB,LB Bonus points for yards, return yards count QB Peyton Manning (Ind - QB) WR Larry Fitzgerald (Ari - WR) WR Vincent Jackson (SD - WR) RB Matt Forte (Chi - RB) RB Kevin Smith (Det - RB) TE John Carlson (Sea - TE) W/R Wes Welker (NE - WR) Marshawn Lynch (Buf - RB) Torry Holt (Jac - WR) Devin Hester (Chi - WR) Knowshon Moreno (Den - RB) Kyle Orton (Den - QB) K Kris Brown (…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.