Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by fenom283,

    I am not a huge Rex fan but I think he performs while Orton is out. He has three or four weeks to show the NFL that he belongs and he is practically fighting for his career. The Bears are not going to sign him after this season so he has to perform to show other teams out there that he can play in the NFL these couple weeks ahead are maybe the biggest of his career lets hope he follows suit.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  2. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    I would probably pass on this point, however, a change of scenery could absolutely do RG III a lot of good, imo.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    I may be the only one who would actually be interested in taking a flyer on him if he gets released by the Redskins. From my perspective, there is absolutely no downside to signing him. And I'm not talking about bringing him to be the starting QB for this year. I'm thinking more along the lines of having him learn the offense for a year as the backup, and then seeing what you got when training camp rolls around next season, whether that's as a starter or backup. This season is going to suck anyways. I'd rather have a potential starter backing up Jay Cutler than Jimmy Clausen, who has zero chance of ever being a full time starter again.

  4. Rice aiming to make comeback, could Bears figure in?

    • 13 replies
    • 2.7k views
  5. Started by 50england50,

    This is a must listen to piece of journalism. I will be routing for Brian to make the falcon and it puts into perspective how much time you want to put into listening about Aaron Hernandez. I would say a big fat zero. A pampered big time Charlie who thought he was an untouchable. Brian could have been a great prospect however wrongfully accused of rape and kidnap. Lawyer who is now a judge sold him down the river. Disadvantaged throughout the legal process. A great story.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  6. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    Finally! Good for him. Glad he finally made it.

  7. Started by flea,

    http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2009/...-insurance.html for 1 week at least

    • 0 replies
    • 725 views
  8. Started by nfoligno,

    I do not post many mocks, but Gosselin is well known to be tops when it comes to his mocks. He has had a fe prior, but I was waiting for him to release his final mock, which he did today. Couple picks that would shock me, and I don't think he is calling for many/any trades. I do sure like who he has us taking http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...p.9e92cfd4.html Some surprises and of interest picks KC taking Williams at 5. I have heard before KC questions Clady's fit, so I guess it is "possible" they grade Williams ahead of Clady and Albert, but I have to think KC is going to trade down. NE taking Ellis. I have heard others mention this, a…

    • 1 reply
    • 2.9k views
  9. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Bears sign former 3rd rounder G/C Ricky Stromberg. Sounds like he is often injured, but keep throwing darts.

  10. Started by ostrogoth,

    Would things have played out differently if Ricky Williams had been on Cedric Benson's boat earlier this month? The Dolphins running back thinks so, and according to Williams, he was invited to go on board. Williams told the Austin American-Statesman for Thursday's editions that he declined an invitation from Benson to spend a Saturday on Benson's boat in Lake Travis, Texas. On May 3, Benson was charged with boating while intoxicated after failing a sobriety test and resisting arrest in an alleged struggle that required officers to use pepper spray before dragging him ashore. Williams told the American-Statesman that things would have played out differently…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. Started by defiantgiant,

    Per an NFP piece written by his former agent, Ricky Williams came very close to declaring for the draft after his junior year. The Bears reportedly preferred Williams to Curtis Enis, and this agent thinks they would have drafted Ricky had he declared in 1998. ...so instead of going to Ditka in New Orleans, he could have easily been a Bear. What do you guys think?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. Started by AZ54,

    I don't know who his source is but last year he was spot on with the Bears. In general I've always liked his analysis of players and teams. I"m having a tough time getting Twitter links to work correctly If the bottom one doesn't work scroll through this until you see Riddick. https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bears?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc^tfw

    • 2 replies
    • 826 views
  13. Started by Bill,

    I love listening to Riddick and hope at some point he works for the Bears. Great interview. https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2021/8/16/22627833/chicago-bears-wouldnt-shocking-see-justin-fields-start-week-1-louis-riddick-rich-eisen-andy-dalton

    • 0 replies
    • 537 views
  14. Started by Lucky Luciano,

    was there really 4 opponent TD's each one taking less than one minute? if i remember seeing this correctly i have never seen anything like this in 60+ years watching the nfl. special teams? absolutely NOTHING special about them. basically gave up 10 points or more just in the first half. an onside kick in those circumstances is unforgivable. that said, this defense may be one of the worst i have ever witnessed in a bears uniform. the pass defense and wide open zones was atrocious. stephenson looked like a dumpster fire and the other CB's were worse. brister was also sub par. our DL had no pass rush nearly throughout the game with a few exceptions. the tackl…

    • 3 replies
    • 403 views
  15. Started by Mongo3451,

    If a Jason Kelce was coming out, as a rookie, and you knew what you were getting, where would you draft him? I'm going somewhere with this and need your input...

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Started by Connorbear,

    Wide receiver Rideau does not make the cut By Brad Biggson August 30, 2008 2:49 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0) Wide receiver Brandon Rideau, who led the Bears and the entire league with three touchdown catches in preseason, has been informed he will be placed on waivers. It's an indication the Bears will go with six wide receivers and that veterans Marty Booker and Mark Bradley are most likely safe. There's been no announcement on their status, but Bradley is a former second-round pick and coaches indicated Booker was safe even though he was difficult to find on the field in preseason. Tight end Fontel Mines, who spent last season on the pra…

    • 13 replies
    • 2.7k views
  17. Started by Connorbear,

    Would love to see the kid play. Probably McClover is going on IR. http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2008/11/wr...to_53.html#more Peace

  18. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2008/08/ri...s_to_bears.html Good move, He will be needed if Bradley Bites it again.

  19. Started by Wesson44,

    Cutting Gould was a surprise to me.....but who do you replace him with? Looking at the roster who is going to handle the kick return duty?

  20. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    My first gut instinct, with the way things are right now (Urlacher, Hester and others with contract disputes...no drafted QB and the improvement of both Detroit and Minnesota) I fear a less than .500 season for 2008-09. Convince me otherwise but I feel 4-12 or 5-11 is in the cards.

    • 29 replies
    • 14.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.