Rumors and tidbits

Stinger226

I like that draft a lot except for Collins, I dont think he is going to be a special player to be drafting that high. He might be the best safety, but dont think he will be a all pro type and that is what that pick should be. I would love the rest of the draft. Dont know if Dupree was available but would take him instead of Collins.

here is a review of Collins:

http://nflmocks.com/2015/03/27/landon-coll...uting-report-2/

I'm certainly not set on that pick, but I think under Fox and Donatel he has the chance to be special.

I debated Shelton, Andrus Peat, and Devonte Parker here as well. With the depth through the 2R at the CB position I'd pass on Waynes.

We all know I love Shelton, and would probably still draft him, but after the signing of McDonald I'm kinda backing off just a bit. McDonald was a guy who stayed on the field for most of the snaps, so I now think between Ego and Ratliff I think one of those guys get the nod in the sub packages. I absolutely wouldn't rule Shelton out though.

Peat I'm iffy on because I read he's struggled a bit vs the pass rush. All guys are gonna have flaws off course, much like Collins.

Parker, while yes he's the #3 WR on most big boards still has a chance to be something special.

Trading down to 12 there's not gonna be a lock "All pro" type player there.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm certainly not set on that pick, but I think under Fox and Donatel he has the chance to be special.

I debated Shelton, Andrus Peat, and Devonte Parker here as well. With the depth through the 2R at the CB position I'd pass on Waynes.

We all know I love Shelton, and would probably still draft him, but after the signing of McDonald I'm kinda backing off just a bit. McDonald was a guy who stayed on the field for most of the snaps, so I now think between Ego and Ratliff I think one of those guys get the nod in the sub packages. I absolutely wouldn't rule Shelton out though.

Peat I'm iffy on because I read he's struggled a bit vs the pass rush. All guys are gonna have flaws off course, much like Collins.

Parker, while yes he's the #3 WR on most big boards still has a chance to be something special.

Trading down to 12 there's not gonna be a lock "All pro" type player there.

50% of the first round doesnt pan out, but if someone drops you may have a gem. Its player analyze,hopefully Pace is good at it.

50% of the first round doesnt pan out, but if someone drops you may have a gem. Its player analyze,hopefully Pace is good at it.

here is a draft I did with trades on On the Clock( Parker has did this several times)

traded down twice in the first round and once in the second to get this many picks

17 - R1P17 CB MARCUS PETERS/WASHINGTON

46 - R2P14 OT ANDRUS PEAT/STANFORD

47 - R2P15 DT CARL DAVIS/IOWA

71 - R3P7 RB TEVIN COLEMAN/INDIANA

106 - R4P7 WR SAMMIE COATES/AUBURN

114 - R4P15 DT MARCUS HARDISON/ARIZONA STATE

117 - R4P18 CB ERIC ROWE/UTAH

126 - R4P27 TE JEFF HEUERMAN/OHIO STATE

142 - R5P6 QB SEAN MANNION/OREGON STATE

151 - R5P15 S CODY PREWITT/OLE MISS

183 - R6P7 WR KENNY BELL/NEBRASKA

190 - R6P14 C MAX GARCIA/FLORIDA

192 - R6P16 ILB BRYCE HAGER/BAYLOR

It seem unrealistic on some of the 2nd picks being available, but took BPA until the 5th round and then pick need selections.

Davis and Hardision fits both can play DE/DT

Rowe can play either spot S/CB

I dont like Coates that much but was way to much valve at the spot I picked him.

here is a draft I did with trades on On the Clock( Parker has did this several times)

traded down twice in the first round and once in the second to get this many picks

17 - R1P17 CB MARCUS PETERS/WASHINGTON

46 - R2P14 OT ANDRUS PEAT/STANFORD

47 - R2P15 DT CARL DAVIS/IOWA

71 - R3P7 RB TEVIN COLEMAN/INDIANA

106 - R4P7 WR SAMMIE COATES/AUBURN

114 - R4P15 DT MARCUS HARDISON/ARIZONA STATE

117 - R4P18 CB ERIC ROWE/UTAH

126 - R4P27 TE JEFF HEUERMAN/OHIO STATE

142 - R5P6 QB SEAN MANNION/OREGON STATE

151 - R5P15 S CODY PREWITT/OLE MISS

183 - R6P7 WR KENNY BELL/NEBRASKA

190 - R6P14 C MAX GARCIA/FLORIDA

192 - R6P16 ILB BRYCE HAGER/BAYLOR

It seem unrealistic on some of the 2nd picks being available, but took BPA until the 5th round and then pick need selections.

Davis and Hardision fits both can play DE/DT

Rowe can play either spot S/CB

I dont like Coates that much but was way to much valve at the spot I picked him.

Hard to believe some of those guys would be available in those rounds but I will take that.

CBS sports top 100 prospects:

#12 = Trae Waynes CB (Rather have Vic Beasley #5 rated)

#22 = Melvin Gordon RB

#40 = Jordan Phillips NT

#81 = Phillip Dorsett WR

Haha, hopefully they take Gurley 1 and Gordon 2 and name them Nifty Crue.

That would be atrocious.

Interesting that we now have 11 new players from 11 different teams:

SD - Royal, WR

ATL - Rodgers, RB

MIN - Ducasse, OL

BAL - McPhee, OLB

TB - Foster, LB

ARZ - Acho, LB

NYG - Rolle, S

JAX - Ball, CB

SF - McDonald, DE

WAS - Jenkins, DE

KC - Gafford, LS

Interesting that we now have 11 new players from 11 different teams:

SD - Royal, WR

ATL - Rodgers, RB

MIN - Ducasse, OL

BAL - McPhee, OLB

TB - Foster, LB

ARZ - Acho, LB

NYG - Rolle, S

JAX - Ball, CB

SF - McDonald, DE

WAS - Jenkins, DE

KC - Gafford, LS

Also interesting that not one of them came from the saints, where our GM used to work, or Denver, where our coach used to work.

Also interesting that not one of them came from the saints, where our GM used to work, or Denver, where our coach used to work.

Montgomery played for Denver, so that is no longer the case. Now 12 free agents from 12 different teams, and all in some way shape or form an upgrade.

With Garza released, the only players on the team since before the Cutler trade are Forte and Gould, wow.

Montgomery played for Denver, so that is no longer the case. Now 12 free agents from 12 different teams, and all in some way shape or form an upgrade.

With Garza released, the only players on the team since before the Cutler trade are Forte and Gould, wow.

Some of these will pan out and some wont. Im calling Foster.Ball and Rolle play well.

Some of these will pan out and some wont. Im calling Foster.Ball and Rolle play well.

Who do we have left to sign?

I still think we add another saftey, reasoning Walters is let go. That will be tomorrow. my guess: Stevie Brown, played with Rolle in NY

I still think we grab a OG. reasoning is there are planning to move Long to OT. my guess: Justin Baylock, fights it out with Vlad for the starting spot.

Who do we have left to sign?

I still think we add another saftey, reasoning Walters is let go. That will be tomorrow. my guess: Stevie Brown, played with Rolle in NY

I still think we grab a OG. reasoning is there are planning to move Long to OT. my guess: Justin Baylock, fights it out with Vlad for the starting spot.

I saw where we brought in a NW safety, cant remember the name, but one of you brainiacs will.

Ibraheim Campbell

Here is the latest On the Clock premium mock draft I did.

With trades

13 - R1P13 WR AMARI COOPER/ALABAMA One of the best players in the draft

31 - R1P31 OT ANDRUS PEAT/STANFORD Will be a 10 year starter where ever they play him.

45 - R2P13 CB KEVIN JOHNSON/WAKE FOREST Future starter could be first year

71 - R3P7 RB TEVIN COLEMAN/INDIANA Our next in line with Forte leaving next year

78 - R3P14 DT XAVIER COOPER/WASHINGTON ST. 4.86 speed at 6-3 205 a starting DE day one

106 - R4P7 CB ERIC ROWE/UTAH Move to safety with size and speed.

110 - R4P11 C HRONISS GRASU/OREGON Our future starter for years to come.

142 - R5P6 QB GARRETT GRAYSON/COLORADO ST. 4th rated QB by many scouts.

183 - R6P7 DT ANGELO BLACKSON/AUBURN can play inside or outside, a project to work with

we get 2 starting OL, a stud Wr, starting DE, future #1 back, a decent QB prospect and 2 DBs that could evenually start.

THAT WOULD BE A GOOD DRAFT

went on the BPA choices with trades.

Here is the latest On the Clock premium mock draft I did.

With trades

13 - R1P13 WR AMARI COOPER/ALABAMA One of the best players in the draft

31 - R1P31 OT ANDRUS PEAT/STANFORD Will be a 10 year starter where ever they play him.

45 - R2P13 CB KEVIN JOHNSON/WAKE FOREST Future starter could be first year

71 - R3P7 RB TEVIN COLEMAN/INDIANA Our next in line with Forte leaving next year

78 - R3P14 DT XAVIER COOPER/WASHINGTON ST. 4.86 speed at 6-3 205 a starting DE day one

106 - R4P7 CB ERIC ROWE/UTAH Move to safety with size and speed.

110 - R4P11 C HRONISS GRASU/OREGON Our future starter for years to come.

142 - R5P6 QB GARRETT GRAYSON/COLORADO ST. 4th rated QB by many scouts.

183 - R6P7 DT ANGELO BLACKSON/AUBURN can play inside or outside, a project to work with

we get 2 starting OL, a stud Wr, starting DE, future #1 back, a decent QB prospect and 2 DBs that could evenually start.

THAT WOULD BE A GOOD DRAFT

went on the BPA choices with trades.

That would be a good draft, but it appears completely unrealistic.

That would be a good draft, but it appears completely unrealistic.

I dont run the website just use it for pleasure. You can plug in different player rating to see the draft with, and many seem unrealistic. Just pick them as they fall on their board.

I dont run the website just use it for pleasure. You can plug in different player rating to see the draft with, and many seem unrealistic. Just pick them as they fall on their board.

Seen an article where if the Bucs draft Winston, they will likely trade Glennon.

Anybody have thoughts about him? seemed ok, not terrible not good