Rumors and tidbits

Stinger226

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts signed Kendall Langford. Hopefully that signing, along with Paea to Washington wipes those 2 out of the Knighton race.

So far we have McPhee

Royal and Rolle in town, so good chance we are in play.

Knighton ruled out Raiders and Denver for low balling. We made the highest offer but still looking for more money. Colts has been on a spending spree and just signed Langford so there are probably out of it.

Wash still the wildcard, but they gave Paea 5 mil per year, may not want to spend that much on another DT

Helu is gone but Moreno and Thomas could be good additions with ties to our current leaders.

Parker has been made an offer but is still looking for more money.

Green is gone but we have shown interest in Houser/ARI , so they are still looking for a 2nd legit TE for 2 TE sets.

ILB still has all the players, Foster,Lofton, Irving

CBs Culliver and Cox still in play

They had the one big signing and now are bargaining for spots to fill.

Good breakdown. Damn we have a lot going on. You forgot to mention we were rumored to be interested in the center from Oakland.

I'll feel a little better once the McPhee deal is official.

Where did you here we made the highest offer for Pork Chop? I'm hoping we sign him just so I have an excuse to make pork chops. I texted my wife today saying, "I might be firing up the grill tonight!!!" No such luck. Maybe tomorrow?

So far we have McPhee

Knighton ruled out Raiders and Denver for low balling. We made the highest offer but still looking for more money. Colts has been on a spending spree and just signed Langford so there are probably out of it.

Wash still the wildcard, but they gave Paea 5 mil per year, may not want to spend that much on another DT

Helu is gone but Moreno and Thomas could be good additions with ties to our current leaders.

Green is gone but we have shown interest in Houser/ARI , so they are still looking for a 2nd legit TE for 2 TE sets.

Good breakdown. Damn we have a lot going on. You forgot to mention we were rumored to be interested in the center from Oakland.

Where did you here we made the highest offer for Pork Chop? I'm hoping we sign him just so I have an excuse to make pork chops. I texted my wife today saying, "I might be firing up the grill tonight!!!" No such luck. Maybe tomorrow?

So far we have McPhee

I heard on a twitter feed from Josina Anderson. Raiders offered only 5 mil per year and our offer was higher without listing an amount. He wants 8 mil per year.

Damn! I knew that! You even hot the Pot Roast on Sunday! Where did I get Pork Chop??? Sheesh, they don't even come from the same animal.

Bears identified their biggest need and grabbed McPhee, now we know they wanted team friendly contracts, no going wild on the FA front.

Still in play for Pot (pork chop)Roast, he wants 8, not sure we offered close to that but was more than the 5 Raiders offered.

Rolle,Parker, Royal all have been offered contracts, so who knows which way they go , but plenty of players still out there, just not going nuts with money.(no problem with that)

Lofton and Williams gone. Knighton now has one less place to go to. Hopefully that drives down the price a little.

Raiders signing Dan Williams and Curtis Lofton per source. Getting Williams pulled them out of Knighton sweepstakes.

Sander Philipse ‏@Bucs_Nation 24m24 minutes ago

Wisniewski leaves without a contract

Was in Tampa.

Hope to see he makes his way here.

Nice! It seems like we have a lot of irons in the fire. We are still going after Pot roast, two safeties, and at least one WR. It's amazing what a screeching halt free agency has become, not just for the Bears, but for most teams.

Nice! It seems like we have a lot of irons in the fire. We are still going after Pot roast, two safeties, and at least one WR. It's amazing what a screeching halt free agency has become, not just for the Bears, but for most teams.

Scott Chandler was released in Buf, has some game as a #2 TE.

Anthony Collins/RT was released in TB. was not very good last year but played well in Cincy

Scott Chandler was released in Buf, has some game as a #2 TE.

Anthony Collins/RT was released in TB. was not very good last year but played well in Cincy

Rolle had a tweet saying he was asking God for a sign of what to do and shows a picture of Orbitz Chicago flights(when he woke up at 4:33 this morning)

I tweeted Parker about coming to the Bears, will follow if he gets back to me.

Rolle ,Royal, with Parker in town tonight maybe we here he signs tomorrow.

Parker at FS and Rolle at SS with flexibility to change positions? Mundy and Verren as backups?

That would be nice.

Rolle ,Royal, with Parker in town tonight maybe we here he signs tomorrow.

Parker at FS and Rolle at SS with flexibility to change positions? Mundy and Verren as backups?

That would be nice.

Lets grab Parker tomorrow , then get Pot (pork chop)Roast to sign and we got something going on here.