Rumors and tidbits

Stinger226

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be insane. Jordan Cameron would be perfect for this team. I think it'd take more than that for one of the best young 5-techs in the league.

Hell I'd probably do #7 for Cameron straight up...A swap of first rounders OR just a 3rd rounder and I'm more than happy. Cameron could be our Justin Smith.

I read it as our 7th round and 5th round.....not our 7th pick....my bad

The suggestion was 7th pick and a 5th rounder for Cameron-13th pick -3rd rounder

Did anybody think they would trade Jimmy Graham?

Did anybody think they would trade Kenny Stills?

They cut several players for severe cap issues, could they dump a 6 mil salary in Jordan Cameron?

Seen a retweet on Aaron Lemmings twitter from Dante Fowler that he was going to Chicago.

Wonder if he was told by the Bears , if he was there we were drafting him?

Saints still need to come up with 5 mil for there draft allotment.

The possibility of Jordan Cameron still exists, he makes 6 mil and this is his last year on a contract.

.We have the cap room and Pace and Loomis are buddies.

Seen a retweet on Aaron Lemmings twitter from Dante Fowler that he was going to Chicago.

Wonder if he was told by the Bears , if he was there we were drafting him?

I am sure it meant as going to the draft. Winston is not going "to Chicago" for the draft, but Fowler will be.

That could be too, I was searching and Corey Wooten at 6-7 270 kinda fits the 5T end look. I wonder if he could play well again?

Just read an article off of Hubs page. 5T is what the article states as the biggest need. The top guy not named Williams is Armstead. If the Bears do not take Shelton and are able to move down, don't be surprised if they take Armstead. He has the size and strength to command double teams like Shelton. 6 weeks and counting, now that my bracket just busted, I am anticipating draft weekend.

Just read an article off of Hubs page. 5T is what the article states as the biggest need. The top guy not named Williams is Armstead. If the Bears do not take Shelton and are able to move down, don't be surprised if they take Armstead. He has the size and strength to command double teams like Shelton. 6 weeks and counting, now that my bracket just busted, I am anticipating draft weekend.

He is a physical stud but doesnt have stats to back him up. That always bothers me.

2012 13 26 2.0 0.5

2013 13 15 2.5 1.0

2014 13 46 5.5 2.5

Total 87 10.0 4.0

He is a physical stud but doesnt have stats to back him up. That always bothers me.

2012 13 26 2.0 0.5

2013 13 15 2.5 1.0

2014 13 46 5.5 2.5

Total 87 10.0 4.0

Sometimes it's not about the stats. If you read about his role at Oregon, it was to disrupt the line and take the double teams. That is why he is a first rd prospect. The Bears would need to trade down to the 15 or below for value. If they are looking for multiple picks in a trade down scenerio, he may be a target.

Ya, I really don't know what to think of Armstead. He seems like the biggest boom or bust prospect in the draft, and I'd prefer we go with a safer pick.

Even looking at his combine numbers those don't scream "Physical Stud" at all really. He was in the bottom 1/3 of all DLinemen in the 40, 10 yard split, 3 cone drill, and the bench press. That includes big DTs and some of the LBs who participated in with the DLinemen....His broad jump and vertical are both in the top 1/3 so there is that.

It's all about size and potential with him, he COULD be a monster after some grooming, but I don't think he's gonna be one out of the gate, and it's possible he busts.

Ya, I really don't know what to think of Armstead. He seems like the biggest boom or bust prospect in the draft, and I'd prefer we go with a safer pick.

Even looking at his combine numbers those don't scream "Physical Stud" at all really. He was in the bottom 1/3 of all DLinemen in the 40, 10 yard split, 3 cone drill, and the bench press. That includes big DTs and some of the LBs who participated in with the DLinemen....His broad jump and vertical are both in the top 1/3 so there is that.

It's all about size and potential with him, he COULD be a monster after some grooming, but I don't think he's gonna be one out of the gate, and it's possible he busts.

He is a bit raw, was a two sport player the fresh-soph season playing basketball. His junior year he focused only on football and showed improvements. He would probably benefit with another year in college, but has a first round grade already. I think his floor is high and his ceiling is iffy. He won't be a jj watt but maybe a justin Smith.

He is a bit raw, was a two sport player the fresh-soph season playing basketball. His junior year he focused only on football and showed improvements. He would probably benefit with another year in college, but has a first round grade already. I think his floor is high and his ceiling is iffy. He won't be a jj watt but maybe a justin Smith.

Like scs said, its to risky for that high a pick. He is the type of player you take a chance on in the second.

Seen a tweet stating we are talking to Jarvis Jenkins-26- 6-4 315-last year-28 tacks last year for Redskins.

He was a 2nd round pick.

They need a 5T, whether they sign a fa, try Ferguson/Sutton or draft a guy. Wonder if they talked with Raji? Reports are he is close to re-sign in GB.

Would appear Mason Foster might be next and than I presume we are keeping very close eyes on Wiz at C.

Jenkins and McDonald tells us there not sitting on there hands. Jenkins is a friend with Foster and has been tweeting him to come here. So you may be right on he is next.

Jenkins and McDonald tells us there not sitting on there hands. Jenkins is a friend with Foster and has been tweeting him to come here. So you may be right on he is next.

Here is a mock draft from NFL mocks website

http://nflmocks.com/2015/03/25/chicago-bea...nd-predictions/

I could live with all of them except dont care for McCarthy.

Here is a mock draft from NFL mocks website

http://nflmocks.com/2015/03/25/chicago-bea...nd-predictions/

I could live with all of them except dont care for McCarthy.

I feel the exact same way. I like that draft a lot. I know some would throw a fit about going offense-offense, but I like it. Also not a fan of McCarthy, unless we're talking Jenny, and it's the late 90s.