Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/124...injury-concerns Tough decision Borland had to make and this will hurt the 49ers even more after Willis and Smith just retired. I respect his decision and hope he has no long term health affects. This will be another red flag on an issue that gets pushed aside in the NFL. I know it is not Bear related, but many of us here talked about this kid before the draft and his success his rookie year.

    • 18 replies
    • 3.5k views
  2. Started by vegas1211,

    The Chicago Tribune is reporting that there is mutual interest between the Bears and RB Chris Brown. Brown had finished with 102 rushes for 462 yards and five touchdowns while playing behind LenDale White. He is currently visiting Houston. I am not really sure how I would feel about this if it went through. I am inclined to lean toward the draft for RB and would rather we use free agent money on an guard.

    • 24 replies
    • 5.8k views
  3. Started by AZ54,

    I am spending some of my weekend researching WR for the draft and I'm wondering why this guy isn't on our radar? 4.35 forty, 45" vertical and he's 6' 2". Clearly he's got the measureables to compete and he's got the one thing we need on offense and that is long speed. I watched some film of him and he looks like a good prospect. http://draftbreakdown.com/video/chris-conl...s-arkansas-2014 At Walter Football he's not even listed among the top 30 WRs. CBS Sports has him as #18 WRs and at DraftTek he's #22. I realize he's not one of the top WR but when we talk about mid to late round prospects I like what he can do better than anything I've seen out of Nelson…

    • 9 replies
    • 2.3k views
  4. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Bears draft a safety from Cal. Personally, I'm puzzled but my guess is we don't think Manning is coming back. I haven't heard any commentary yet on our pick. Still, I had other needs on our list that I would have opted for before taking this guy.

    • 41 replies
    • 4.4k views
  5. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...ase-chris-cook/

    • 6 replies
    • 2.6k views
  6. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Read on twitter from SunTimes he could be out a few weeks. Great......

  7. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    RT @danpompei: Former Bears safety Chris Harris hired as defensive quality control coach with the Bears, source says.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. At the safety position.. I had no idea that he put up those type of numbers. Was this a mistake by the Bears?

    • 11 replies
    • 4.5k views
  9. Started by flea,

    Being talked about on twitter

  10. Started by adam,

    Chris posted on the Windy City Gridiron Blog: http://www.windycitygridiron.com/2010/5/24...trade#storyjump I really like Chris Harris and glad he is back with us.

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  11. No link yet but i just saw on the bottom line that Chris Henry has gotten in trouble again. Apparently he punched someone in the face and broke a car window with a beer bottle. If anyone finds a link please post it.

  12. Started by jason,

    New England just turns random, regular, barely capable players into stars. Hogan looked like one of the best WRs in the NFL yesterday, and he's been cut by four teams. He played one season of college ball at a small school, and now he's ripping the Pittsburgh Steelers a new sphincter in the AFC Championship game. On top of that, the Patriots only had ONE 1st round player starting for them on offense yesterday. ONE! Beware any player from New England. Somehow, they are better able than any other team in the NFL, to make the sum of their parts worth more than the parts.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  13. Started by lemonej,

    4yrs 53 mill 30 guaranteed.

  14. Re-unite Long brothers? Laurinaitis at LB, he is 29?

  15. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Well known and highly regarded ESPN contributor Chris Mortensen passes at 72. As I travel with my 87 year old dad I’m reminded how important family and close friends are and how quick life changes. Take care of yourselves and cherish your loved ones. https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/chris-mortensen-dies-at-72

    • 6 replies
    • 620 views
  16. Started by Connorbear,

    I think Amos may be done for the year. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...5b-6f8c43e9f6dc Peace

  17. Started by adam,

    Another decent signing.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    broken hand per Sean Jensen on twitter. No report of severity or length of recovery

  19. Started by scs787,

    I know it's PFF and it won't please everyone but this says Spencer was the worst guard in the league... I know he was bad but i thought there had to be SOMEONE worse. Paying that man 4.3M last year make me wanna puke....I woulda done better and would have gladly takin the 825k he was worth

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. Started by scs787,

    So I was checking out the depth chart and stumbled upon WR Chris Williams...I thought to myself who??? Found out he signed back on December 26th, went back in the archives and found that we barely even talked about this kids signing....Here's the thread http://www.talkbears.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9681 .... He basically got lost in the shuffle here. What I saw when I looked him up pleased me. Dude ran a 4.28 with a 1.44 10 yard split. Dri Archer, a guy who was brought up here ran a 4.26 with a 1.46 10 yard split, so this cat is a bit more explosive. He never caught on in the NFL, so he went to Canada and all he did there was have 6 returns for touc…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.