Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by nfoligno,

    Just saw that, while maybe not official, Carroll may have just hired Alex Gibbs to run the OL in Wash. That disgusts me. I have wanted to add him for years, and he would have been a tremendous addition. He was a FA, so to speak, and it just sucks that we could not get one of the best OL coaches in the game.

  2. Started by adam,

    With the news of the Rex Ryan firing, I was looking to see who the lead candidates would be for HC jobs going into next season. We may or may not retain Fox (still up in the air) after potentially our worst season since 1969, but I could see both sides of the argument. With previous HC experience: Tom Coughlin, 70 ys old, 170-150 regular season record, too old for long-term position? Rex Ryan, 54 yrs old, 61-65, seems to be more mouth than anything else Gus Bradley, 50 yrs old, 14-48, never did anything outside of Seattle Josh McDaniels, OC New England, 40 yrs old, 11-17, the Cutler of coaches, everyone seems to hate him Jim Schwartz, DC Philadelphia, 50…

    • 14 replies
    • 2.7k views
  3. Started by Mongo3451,

    Something I found thought provoking. If Vic Fangio were to be fired today, would you sacrifice Pagano to get Fangio back?

  4. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Brad Biggs just tweeted that nagy pulled off a major move to get Harry heistand to return. I love this move big time

    • 63 replies
    • 7.5k views
  5. Started by nfoligno,

    So where does the problem lie? Is it w/ coaching or execution. And please, no middle of the road, "both" answers. Obviously, we have some issues w/ both, but which side of the fence does the greater level lie? Offense I think everyone here would disagree w/ quite a few playcalls, and I would agree. But I would also argue that we would disagree w/ some playcalls from every game, regardless who the coach is. While there are have some very questionabel playcalls, on offense, I think the issue is more execution. One big plus I give to Turner was an adjustment I saw after the 1st half. In the first half, Orton was getting flat out killed. In that half,…

    • 32 replies
    • 5.7k views
  6. Started by Stinger226,

    To put a spot where we can look at all the potential future HCs.. I think Bill O'Brien might get let go this year. I think he might be a good coach going forward although his record is spotty. Another name out of left field I would like to throw in the ring is Peyton Manning. I have heard he might get into coaching but not necessary this year. Although he is unproven, he is a throbbing football brain, and I suspect would be a good influence on our QB for the future.

  7. Started by dawhizz,

    4/$40 million per Schefter, so you can cross him off your FA wish lists.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Started by adam,

    Most were not expecting him back until December or January, but this was an interesting post in early October: With a Week 10 bye, it would be amazing if he could get back after the bye against NO in Week 11 on November 22nd. That is close enough to December from the original estimate, and the way Trapilo has returned early, Bryant would be a massive boost.

  9. Went out of practice on a non-contact injury doing 1:1 with Kmet. Out 8-10 weeks (so will likely miss 1st 5 games of the season (maybe more). Hyer-extended knee, bruise and small bone break. Lucky this wasn't worse but still a huge loss. Get better soon Coby!

    • 9 replies
    • 499 views
  10. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    4.45 40yrd at 6'6 251lbs Any takers? Opinions?

    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
  11. Started by Pixote,

    Hroniss Grasu was thought to be our future at center. He was, to the best of my knowledge, never thought of as a G/C, just a Center. However, once injured Cody Whitehair took over, a player supposedly a OG that was converted to center and has done exceptionally well. So what happens next year? Do we try to convert Grasu to a OG? I do not think he has the size to succeed there. Does Grasu return to OC and Cody Whitehair return to OG? I am kind of curious how this plays out. I actually think I would keep Whitehair at OC. However, I am not sure where that puts Grasu.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  12. Started by adam,

    Very solid game play LOT vs #6 Baylor:

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  13. Started by AZ54,

    Low man wins... https://twitter.com/keanukargar/status/1071980751372066816/video/1

  14. Started by AZ54,

    We had some debate about this over the offseason. I felt at the time since we were seeing Mizzell take snaps away from Cohen even in the playoff game that coaches felt he was maxed out. Looks like they want to pare things down even more from what he did last year. This might explain why we went after Patterson which I don't think anyone was expecting. At least I wasn't expecting us to have interest in him and certainly not at $5mil/yr. https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/08/21/matt-nagy-we-gave-tarik-cohen-a-little-bit-too-much-at-times-last-season/

  15. Started by ChileBear,

    Wow, Cohen moves and jukes like my fav, Sayers. Pace got a gem, like Papa Bear did. I really missed this type of football. Loved it in 64-65, adore it now.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Started by jason,

    I've been thinking about the concept of cohesion via draft lately. With this draft, there are several scenarios where players could be drafted to create immediate cohesion, assuming that type of bond carries over to the pros. Do you believe it works? Or does the NFL speed/ability difference make the cohesion of rookie opponents negligible? For instance, if the Bears were to draft: RD2: Sidney Jones, CB, Wash RD3: Budda Baker, S, Wash RD4: Kevin King, CB, Wash or RD1: Mitch Trubisky, QB, UNC RD4: Ryan Switzer, WR, UNC or RD1: Jonathan Allen, DE, Bama RD3: Tim Williams, OLB, Bama RD4: Eddie Jackson, S, Bama RD5: Dalvin Tomlinson, DE/NT…

    • 21 replies
    • 2.7k views
  17. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Bears are signing Seattle S, Colby Bryant. Good signing, plays both SS/FS.

    • 3 replies
    • 265 views
  18. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...medium=referral I like the idea of versatility at a reasonable price.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  19. Started by adam,

    So what gives with this guy? He has the same amount of receptions as Bobby Massie and Ryan Nall, 1. He is 11th on the team in receptions and has only been targeted 3 times all season and was not targeted against Atlanta. For a 2nd round pick, you would expect at least a little better production at this point. If you remember, there were some other TE names the team could've targeted, guys like Adam Trautman who was supposed to be a project, has 3 receptions for 34 yds, Harrison Bryant has 7-59 and a TD. Instead of Kmet, they had Antoine Winfield Jr. sitting there, Jeremy Chinn or even Antonio Gibson who looks great with Washington. Those were all pla…

    • 28 replies
    • 2.7k views
  20. Started by adam,

    I was shocked, but Cole Kmet led all receivers (from both teams) in receptions and yards on MNF. For the season, he now has 49 receptions (10th among TEs) for 490 yards and is on pace for over 60 receptions and 600 yards. I didn't expect him to be a top 10 TE for how bad our passing offense has been, which seems to make his stats even that much more impressive. However, on eye test, he is a great blocker, but is not an elite pass-catching TE. I feel like he needs to spend the offseason on the jugs machine and working on small area quickness. The only good thing is he is super young, still only 22, so there is still some room for improvement based on other recen…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.