Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Grouchy Bear,

    Let's assume that Lovie keeps his staff intact and Angelo keeps the same blue print for offseason building ( drafts, FA's, Extending team players contracts). Last year i was suprised that Williams was our #1 pick ,but it was a definate a must. Angelo likes to pick up seasoned OL Vets ( early 30's) to fill in as stop gaps. I think we can agree on that Offensive line and WR's seems to be a must this year as well as FS and DL. I know we have certain amount of cap space allowed for Fa's and draft choices. But my question is what positions should be filled by FA's and what by draft picks and by whom? My Fav 1 round drafts are Taylor Mays, William Moore, Hey…

  2. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    OMGZ KYLE ORTON IS THA BEST QB EVA!!!!! HE WINS GAMEZ MAN!!!! Some things never change. He continues to stare down WR's and he continues to play like a** when teams blitz him nonstop. I hope all Denver fans are happy with their QB who maintains their lead but can never come down and win them a game against a real defense.

  3. if i'm chicago and the state of illinois and they do this.... i say F'EM do what the cleveland browns did. go where you want to scumbag vampires but you ain't taking the names with you. if illinois can't take the name 'BEARS' away from them then surely take the 'CHICAGO'. give them NOTHING!! so welcome TRIPLE H to the nfl. Halas's Hammond Hemroids eat SHIT you bloodsucking greedy bastard mccaskey family. you have given NOTHING to this franchise or CHICAGO since mugs halas died.

    • 72 replies
    • 3.1k views
  4. Started by dawhizz,

    Per Jen Leda on Twitter (and a congratulatory tweet from Jarvis Jenkins).

    • 15 replies
    • 3.1k views
  5. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...er-concussions/ Jim McMahon sues the NFL over concussions Posted by Michael David Smith on August 18, 2011, 6:34 PM EDT Getty ImagesJim McMahon is one of seven former players suing the NFL over health problems that they say are the result of concussions and other brain injuries they suffered on the field. McMahon, the Bears’ quarterback in their Super Bowl-winning 1985 season, joins a group of players saying that the NFL was negligent and that players have suffered from headaches, dizziness and dementia because of injuries suffered on the field. “The purpose of this lawsuit is to obtain proper funding to a…

    • 9 replies
    • 3.1k views
  6. http://www.blogdownchicagobears.com/2009/0...ars-draft-hand/ That is Mike Wallace talking. Personally, if all of the other top receivers are gone by this point, Wallace would probably be my next top pick for a WR. I really like him. He has great speed (4.33 40) and quickness, and is a very explosive player. He is a legit deepthreat, but is kind of raw. However, he's got potential to be a really solid weapon in the passing game, and he's a great returner. Also, JA talked the other day about how they don't want a "vanilla cone" when they pick. They want someone with a swirl, some sort of twist. I thought that was a pretty good analogy, as I think it shows …

    • 15 replies
    • 3.1k views
  7. Started by lemonej,

    The first big play that Von Miller made was reminiscent of Richard Dent in SB 20. When he was drafted he was picked number 2 overall behind the guy he pressured repeatedly on Sunday. This is the type of pass rusher that all 3/4 teams will be looking for and the type the Bears should be looking for. The Denver linebackers reminded me of the New Orleans Saints LBs lead by Sam Mills,Vaughn Johnson, Pat Swilling and Ricky Jackson. This is the LB crew that they are similar to imo. This offseason we need to acquire a player that is going to wreck havoc like Von Miller, Pat Swiilling and Rickey Jackson.

    • 15 replies
    • 3.1k views
  8. Started by CrackerDog,

    I'm not a doctor. I never claimed to be one. But hearing all the expertise here about how Angelo was a complete idiot regarding a 3 or 4 year old herniated disc was inspirational. It inspired me to do a quickie Google of the terms "herniated disc recovery". Well, I'll be damned if the first full page isn't full of free information on how exercise is the number one cure. Dumb Jerry, he should've known better! This Williams guy hasn't been exercising or playing football or anything for the last three seasons! DOH! You guys know everything about everything! Fire Jerry and hire this board! Go Bearshhhhhh!!!!!!!!

  9. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...n=chicago-bears So being a Bears fan I have to admit I'm starting to get a little nervous about the goings on behind the scenes. Is this typical with Fox? (being evasive about the status of players?). I know a lot of you are pretty much writing this year off before it starts but I'm not. I don't like going into something with a defeatist attitude. I have some glimmer of hope the team will do better that expected. I have to, otherwise I wouldn't bother. Heck I don't like the Cubs due in part that I believe they simply will never win the big one in my lifetime. Anyhow with White out and now AJ under that same cloud o…

    • 11 replies
    • 3.1k views
  10. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Went back and watched some of his film, dude can play. He's an athlete and when I read more about his off-the field issues, the bigger concerns are of him just being a unique spirit, not being a guy with a major issue. He did have one huge mistake, but he's a massive man who is immensley athletic. I'm not advocating taking him @ 11, but I am advocating him as a no brainer in the 2nd round (if he is there) and I'd go as far as saying I'd be willing to either move down later in the 1st (to get him) or move up from the 2nd to get him. This is a guy who could be a true game changer on this defense (something we sorely need and lack). If he busts, oh well, shoot for th…

    • 13 replies
    • 3.1k views
  11. Started by Connorbear,

    we are approximately 9 million under the cap with next Monday as the deadline for applying future salaries to this yrs cap. What to do? - Sign Kyle to a long term deal? - Sign St Clair (FA after this yr)? - Sign Mike Brown (FA after this yr)? - Sign Brandon Lloyd (FA after this yr)? I was thinking on holding out on extending Kyle until the end of the yr (to see if he can maintain his level of performance) but it may be beneficial to extend him now and eat most of the cap this yr. Thoughts? Peace

    • 14 replies
    • 3.1k views
  12. Started by adam,

    I still think moving up to #10 would be enough to get one of the top 5 QBs. Will it be worth it? I think it would be if you only had to give up a 2022 2nd and a 2021 3rd (obviously including #20 in 2021). Like I said before, I think this scenario is highly likely because it essentially buys Pace/Nagy more time.

    • 28 replies
    • 3.1k views
  13. Started by Pixote,

    Article about the wrap up session in training camp I would have loved to have seen this: KJ must have hit Okwo like a Mack Truck to knock his mouthpiece out. I liked what I saw in Forte last week and like what I am hearing about KJ. Could be a dynamite duo!

    • 8 replies
    • 3.1k views
  14. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Saw a tweet about it today!!

    • 12 replies
    • 3.1k views
  15. Started by adam,

    https://twitter.com/#!/caplannfl/status...489335177748480 Emery is currently with KC, so maybe that would give us the inside track on someone like Dwayne Bowe?

  16. http://walterfootball.com/draft2017charlie.php 1-Jonathan Allen DE- The 5T can really tip the scale for making Chicagos front 7 elite 2-Deshaun Watson QB- they feel he is still over drafted here, but it would be a steal in my book 3-Zay Jones WR- With the loss of AJ and unknown of White, I can see this pick. Would be ok 4-Jeremy Sprinkle TE-Early on I was big on Sprinkle as all around TE 4-Brenden Langley CB-Dont know much on him but seems like a good prospect. I didn't catch were Jordan Leggett went, but could pair him up with Watson if he is available. Would also consider OLB or S round 3 if a stud is still there.

    • 21 replies
    • 3.1k views
  17. Started by KiLoc69,

    I'm curious to hear how the majority of fans and AM radio guys in Chicago feel about Williams probably getting the nod over Bostic to start against the Bengals. I personally wanted the rookie out there to start and let Williams come in to spell him while he got his conditioning back a bit. How do you guys feel?

  18. Didn't see this posted anywhere. Thoughts?

    • 18 replies
    • 3k views
  19. Started by AZ54,

    Of the three LBs he lists below (A.J. Klein, Sio Moore, Khaseem Greene) A.J. Klein seems like he should be getting far more press than he's had in the run up to the draft. I'm not saying that just because he's a Cyclone. He has the speed and hands to be effective in coverage (4.66) and the 4 INTs returned for TDs to back it up. Plus I like the way he arrives at the ball carrier. From a quick look he's ranked anywhere from a 3rd Rd pick to 5th Rd but typically isn't on anyone's top 100. If he's there in the 4th and we haven't taken a LB I think he should be on our radar. Klein highlights http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cF0NPhAJOM Klein East West Shr…

    • 10 replies
    • 3k views
  20. Started by flea,

    http://www.gbnreport.com/combineblog.html

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.