Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/03/eddie-jackson-back-for-limited-practice-with-bears/
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Jackson posted several cryptic messages on social media, but all allude to him being gone from Chicago. So there is the first domino and Whitehair is probably next. Those moves will open up a ton of cap space and now we can project the need for a new FS in free agency or in the draft. Eddie started out hot, got paid and hurt. Unfortunately, he was a different player after the injury. He shied away from contact too much, and at times just seemed like the 11th guy on the field running around away from the play.
-
- 6 replies
- 824 views
-
-
-
- 4 replies
- 582 views
-
-
Pick #112: Eddie Jackson, S, Alabama Our last pick is in the 5th round. We now only have two picks left.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
The Giants of New York versus the Packers of Green Bay I'd say the game was most exhilirating
-
- 6 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...ears-receivers/
-
- 9 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
And that should be the end of his time in Chicago. http://www.windycitygridiron.com/2016/12/1...freeman-returns With Jerrell Freeman back it will be great to see how Kwiatkoski plays. After showing some promise last year Timu has been a big liability out there these last few games. Pairing Kwiatkoski with Freeman should allow to even further assess how much he's improved.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Hats off to Eddie Royal! He is becoming a big part of this team this year. After last season I was ready to move on, but the way he has been performing, they are lucky to have him locked up. Royal and Z Miller are our TD mahines, Pace has a couple of gems here.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
-
Not really ESPN breaking news stuff. More speculation but thought it was worth bringing up. His only year that he was productive was with Cutler when he caught 91 passes for 980 yards. I don't see how it couldn't hurt to offer up a 7th round draft pick for the guy. I'd rather us go aggressively after Brandon Marshall but Eddie Royal would be an okay move imo. Thoughts?
-
- 24 replies
- 3.6k views
-
-
https://www.chicagobears.com/news/injury-update-pineiro-questionable-with-knee
-
- 7 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Are we going to do anything to beef up the DE position? The draft didn't play out as expected with a run on edge players before our pick at 53. Poles was pretty clear weeks ago that he was seriously looking to add talent to that position. Since then a few players have come off the FA market, notably Leonard Floyd (BUF) and Frank Clark (DEN). There are still some big names available but do they really fit? Ngakoue is the most obvious pass rusher but Eberflus has already worked with him and if he was a priority signing for this staff IMO he'd already be here. Clowney doesn't seem to fit the HITS system either. Everyone else on the list is like a who's who of soon …
-
- 44 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
We all agree we need an improved pass rush but we also need better DE depth. This draft poses the opportunity to draft one or the other. Guys like Myles Garrett or Maxx Crosby who can give you both are somewhat rare. My question is which do you prefer we draft because we have options in the first couple rounds of players that go one way or the other? The obvious answer is we need a DE but having one really good pass rusher on the roster would change things for us in games where we can get a big lead early. I could see someone like Mesidor not getting many snaps in the first half but that changing as we get into the 3rd and especially the 4th quarter. I'm leavi…
-
- 4 replies
- 390 views
-
-
Finally found one I like but his injury history is a problem. Of course that is likely the only reason he'll be available in the 2nd Rd. Even in this game you can tell his right leg is still not 100%.
-
- 3 replies
- 915 views
-
-
The prize is Houston , I think we're waiting for him to accept an offer and his other options. There are a few other edges out there. Shane Ray and Derrick Morgan had some good years but injuries have produced very little the last few years. Then lynch could be back. I think the Houston signing could be problematic on the growth of Floyd who could have his much waited for breakout year. So I think it comes down to money for Houston.
-
- 11 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Article from the Windy City Gridiron states that the Bears have brought LSU edge rusher Arden Key in for a visit. I think if we do not draft edge Round 1, we will come looking for one in Round 2. https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2018/4/16/17245302/chicago-bears-arden-key-visits-draft-lsu-pass-rusher-pro-day-injuries-nfl-2018
-
- 15 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
Not much going on right now and since I like moving my mouth, I will talk frankly. With Emery(last year) and Trestman this year, we have is new blood and new hopes to hang our hat on. Although I thought Lovie was a good coach, he had way to many bad habits I didnt like. He talked down to people in interviews, had bad clock management, was to loyal to players that didnt pan out, and no offensive prespective. JA just sucked at drafting and that is what we hired him for. Emery's first draft has yet to look good, but I honestly think he was handcuffed with Lovie still in his year. He brought in BM and it came cheap, so if nobody in the draft works out, he was a w…
-
- 16 replies
- 3k views
-
-
This is a bad time of the year for me,as far as the Bears go, BUT they keep making moves that has keep my interest somewhat.We will look back as this year as a GOOD new beginning or a bunch of bad decisions. New coach New OL and OC No Urlacher New blood at LB Almost a new OL Some more weapons,a quality TE He is tweaking the roster big time New offensive scheme(again) Conclusion: We have rebuilt the OL(long overdue), got some new minds to actually give us a modern NFL offense, and continually remaking the roster. I think how this turns out will take more than a year to do a proper evaluation. I think the most important thing going forward is how w…
-
- 17 replies
- 3.5k views
-
-
sucks donkey balls. I was extremely disappointed. The sound system was way, way too loud and it feels like a tomb inside. I like how the newer domed stadiums have windows (Indy, AZ, etc). I will say the concessions and facilities are much nicer that Soldier but that is probably true of any stadium. Peace
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I want to start out that I'm not a big fan of Turner and Heinstand. Actually after the season ended last year I wanted their heads. My biggest reason was developing talent. Nada, ZIP, zero since they've been here. What I thought was some good FA signings this year and of course the best trade I've seen as a Bear Fan ( Cutler ) would help out our dynamic dual. Nope ! But I'm still holding out for some hope. I'll give them some time but not much. Many of you have been tossing this subject of why our offense is underachieving around this week it occurred to me it sounded like the argument of what came first the egg or chicken. I do admit both sides h…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-