Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Connorbear,

    Setting the picture - I was watching the Packer/Seattle game at my friends house. When Favre made the scramble and underhanded throw right before half I turned to my friend and said "I bet Madden had to get up and clean himself off after that". Peace

    • 8 replies
    • 2.7k views
  2. Started by BearsFan1974,

    Let's move on from the debacle. The Queens are next so let's kick their asses all over Soldier Field.

  3. Started by bradjock,

    I saw 3 different mock drafts today from 3 different places and they all have Shaq Lawson going to the Bears at #11. The 3 have nothing in common so I gotta think where there is smoke there is fire. The 3 sources were an ESPN countable, Peter King, and Dan Pompei. ESPN was broadcast but here's what King and Pompei had to say: Peter King: 11. Chicago: Shaq Lawson, DE/OLB, Clemson. Keep hearing the Bears will go defense here, and if this scenario holds, I guarantee either GM Ryan Pace or coach John Fox, or both, will say post-first-round: “We never thought he’d be sitting there at our pick.” So many people I spoke with love Lawson’s effort, and think his first-step…

    • 9 replies
    • 2.7k views
  4. Started by scs787,

    I liked being able to watch it on the DVR because I could fast forward and not dwell on the bad or get too over excited with the good...Plus sadly a family member ruined the outcome for me despite me telling everyone not to, so the whole game I was set on looking at why we lost the game. First and foremost the offensive playing calling continued to look scared for the most part. That's exactly the word that needs to be said when labeling the offense. Announcer said at one point that it looks like the Bears were looking to set the record for swing passes. I get it to an extent but one thing that I really don't understand why they didn't continue to do after the M…

    • 13 replies
    • 2.7k views
  5. NFC - Saints AFC - Colts I think that would be a great Superbowl. Peace

    • 10 replies
    • 2.7k views
  6. Started by dawhizz,

    Bears | N. Hill agrees to terms Sun, 27 Apr 2008 16:47:12 -0700 Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the Chicago Bears have agreed to terms with undrafted free-agent QB Nick Hill (Southern Illinois). Terms of the contract were not disclosed. I kind of figured they had something worked out with him if he didn't get drafted. He was a draftable player though.

  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62-zJzB-chA http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...avanaugh-video/ Last word on the Aaron Rodgers-Jan Cavanaugh video Posted by Mike Florio on January 17, 2011, 6:31 PM EST When we posted on Sunday the item regarding video from WBAY-TV showing Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers breezing by a breast cancer patient hopeful that he’d sign her hat, we knew there would be a reaction. Packers fans, basking in the franchise’s biggest win since Brett Favre left town, have no interest in any criticism of their new green-and-golden boy. It’s obvious. It’s predictable. And we don’t blame them for being protective of their sta…

    • 12 replies
    • 2.7k views
  8. Started by dawhizz,

    Two receivers I haven't heard anyone really talk about as possibilities for the Bears, which would seem to be for good reason as they share a lot of similarities to Devin Hester (at least in theory). But let's say the top receivers are gone by our second round pick (Crab, Maclin, DHB, Nicks, Britt, Robiskie), and Harvin has somehow falled and Williams is on the board. Should the Bears consider taking either of them (as talent-wise they would be considered good value) or do you pass because they seem too redundant? I've seen a bit of each, but I honestly haven't looked at them very much. I'm not even sure what kind of receiver they both are after watching their highlights …

    • 11 replies
    • 2.7k views
  9. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    would be a fantastic tandem of WR to make our running game even more effective

    • 10 replies
    • 2.7k views
  10. Started by AZ54,

    http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=2960...=tab_gamecenter If you can handle the emotions again watch the video at that link. They say football is a game of inches but for a couple months now I've been thinking about what a difference 11 seconds can make for a team. If we won that game against Atlanta we would not have seen anywhere near as many changes as what we had this offseason. I believe that's for the best. If we win this game against Atlanta it's likely we: 1) Made the made the playoffs but lost in Rd 1. That would have been enough for JA and Lovie to sit tight and just tweak things a bit instead of the wholesale changes we had. 2) Do…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.7k views
  11. Started by Mongo3451,

    This may need moved to another part of the board, but... Who do you guys think will be fantasy breakout players this year and why? Hopefully, we can share enough to help each other in our leagues outside of this forum. I hate to say it but I have the 1st pick in my draft and can't find a reason NOT to pick AP. I can't stand pinning my hopes on a damn Vike. Gotta do it, as my league gives a 3 pt bonus for 100 yards rushing and receiving.

    • 12 replies
    • 2.7k views
  12. Started by bradjock,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...ing-with-bears/ We seem determined to bring in a veteran running back. I wonder if Ronnie Hillman will be an option if we don't sign Dunbar.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.7k views
  13. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Im really hoping we are full strength for this asshole lions team... even tho they will put up 40 according to Roy Williams

  14. Started by jason,

    @ Detroit - The Bears beat the Lions earlier, but these teams are different since them. I'd say this is a sure loss. vs. GB - I'd love for this to have been the win, and SF the loss, but the Bears already won. Also, GB has had the Bears' number for quite some time. Another loss. vs. Wash - This is the most winnable game out of all of them. I have a feeling that Cousins will go off, but the Bears D will do just enough to make it competitive. @ Minny - This game could be very significant for the Queens. It could mean the division title. Also, games in Minny are tough. I think the Bears end 4-12. What is your take?

    • 15 replies
    • 2.7k views
  15. Started by madlithuanian,

    Marcus Mosher‏Verified account @Marcus_Mosher According to @DanGrazianoESPN, #Bears WR Kevin White has a broken collarbone. Will likely end his season.

    • 21 replies
    • 2.7k views
  16. Started by ParkerBear7,

    I can't beleieve what we are paying some of these guys. Also Notice: How little money has been spent on keeping our Franchise QB protected compared to the other postions. Additionally, Last Years starting OL salary totalled only $10.6 Million! 2013 Player salary: http://overthecap.com/teamcap.php?Team=Bears&Year=2013 2012 Players salary: http://www.sportscity.com/nfl/salaries/chi...bears-salaries/ Peppers $16M (I like PEP and he is a restructure candidate) Cutler $10M (I think he will show us why he was worth two draft picks and think he will earn a multi year extension) Marshall $9.5M (should be extended) Melto…

    • 18 replies
    • 2.7k views
  17. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...is-last-season/ PFT GearBroncos tried to trade Ryan Harris last season Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on February 18, 2011, 9:04 AM EST Earlier in his four-year career, Denver’s Ryan Harris looked like a franchise cornerstone and one of the best right tackles in football. After a slew of injuries and inconsistent play, the Broncos were ready to dump him last year. Josina Anderson of FootballProsLive.com reports that the team tried to trade Harris last season. The Bears reportedly showed the most interest, with the Raiders, Bills, Redskins, and Texans also in the mix. Harris wound up starting the last eight games…

    • 8 replies
    • 2.7k views
  18. No word yet on coordinators, probably learn more at today's presser.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.7k views
  19. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Matt Forte is a stud. I loved this guy coming out and he reminds me of Brian Westbrook- he can catch it and run it, and he could have 3 TDs so far rushing. This guy is going to be our back for a long time now, barring injuries. Thoughts?

    • 8 replies
    • 2.7k views
  20. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    Here's some of mine.. " >Insert random players name no matter there skill level "We'll go from there" (In response to somebody asking why they didn't run the ball in the game, this is my all time favorite) "We knew they would eventually stop us, so we tried to pass."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.