Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Or last but not least... "Don't care" I think something with TerraTor in it would be amusing. Or Stinger and SCS in an embrace would be cute. edit: ok it's apparent I have no idea how to do a poll.

    • 17 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. I was messaging with scs about how we view the board and was wondering how everyone views the threads... Do you guys view in standard mode or outline mode? (or other?) I view in outline since I don't necessarily care what the most recent post is, but instead to follow a specific sub-thread or conversation.

    • 28 replies
    • 2.3k views
  3. Started by bradjock,

    David Haugh retweeted Wootton "I'm excited to start new chapter in Minn!"

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Started by Stinger226,

    There isnt a lot left we can do in FAgency but some players I wouldnt mind seeing here. QBs- Fritzpatrick-McCoy RBs- MJD or Moreno FB- Kuhn, just to gab it in GBs ass for Peppers TEs-Keller or Daniels OL-Brian La Puente DE-Allen, not realistic but would love this, and move Houston inside on rush downs-Ayers---Phillips as a situational pass rusher DT-Sims-Carrington-Peria S-Clemons-we have numbers but no quality Our own-Bowman and Britton The rest of the way its about money but would be nice if we landed a couple of the better players left.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    I searched online for a bunch of mock drafts and here is what I found: mynfldraft.com 1. Jonathan Cooper, G, North Carolina 2. DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson nfl.com (Jeremiah) 1. Kevin Minter, MLB, LSU nfl.com (Brooks) 1. Manti Te’o, MLB, Notre Dame nfl.com (Norris) 1. DJ Fluker, T, Alabama nfl.com (Brandt) 1. Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford nfl.com (Davis) 1. Lane Johnson, T, Oklahoma nfl.com (Breer) 1. Manti Te'o, MLB, Notre Dame walterfootball (Walt) 1. DJ Fluker, T, Alabama 2. Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia 4. Vance McDonald, TE, Rice walterfootball (Charlie) 1. Kevin Minter, MLB, LSU 2. Menelik Watson, T,…

    • 23 replies
    • 3.2k views
  6. Started by scs787,

    Delete thread por favor

    • 0 replies
    • 570 views
  7. Started by Stinger226,

    I wanted Melton back but him leaving actually could aid us on draft day. Here is a nice article that tells the tale http://nflmocks.com/2014/03/18/chicago-bea...joining-dallas/

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Competition for Conte Bench spot

    • 23 replies
    • 1.9k views
  9. Started by BearFan2000,

    Looks like Hester will be gone, just saw this Rapoport article stating that the Bears will not try to re-sign Hester

    • 69 replies
    • 8.4k views
  10. Started by scs787,

    Henry Melton ‏@HenMel 5m Thank you chicago for the best 5 years of my life!.... I can't wait to begin the next chapter of my life... With a star on my helmet. Well damn. I still like the idea of bringing in Pat Sims. He's not quite the penetrater Melton is but he is capable of pushing the pocket and he's solid against the run. If they don't sign a guy I'm really hoping Donald falls. Jerrnigan would be nice but we need a guy who's gonna get after the QB.

    • 21 replies
    • 2.3k views
  11. Started by Mongo3451,

    http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Which-...-NFL-Draft.html

    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
  12. Started by scs787,

    Jeff Dickerson ‏@ESPNChiBears 53m Bears, McManis agree to one-year deal http://es.pn/Nu1xMc As a Northwestern fan I'm glad to see him back, think he has the talent to be more than just a ST player. They're 5 deep at CB right now, still wouldn't mind one more added in the mid rounds, perhaps Walt Aikens who the Bears have had a meeting with.

    • 2 replies
    • 741 views
  13. Started by AZ54,

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-dra...-oregon-workout I still like him late in the draft but I think it's likely the kid from the CFL, Chris Williams, can fill this role.

    • 2 replies
    • 773 views
  14. Started by Stinger226,

    Does anybody have an idea where Bowling has been and Brian Bear. I dont always agree with those guys but enjoy there input on this blog.

  15. Started by GakMan23,

    ESPNChiBears Jeff Dickerson Filed to http://t.co/mnFHigRV1y: #Bears ask KR/WR Eric Weems to take pay cut. Will be released if he declines, per sources.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  16. Started by GakMan23,

    mikecwright Michael C. Wright RT @AlbertBreer: Possible reunion? DE Israel Idonije will visit the Bears tomorrow. He was with Chicago for nine years (2004-12). I wouldn't mind this.

    • 28 replies
    • 3.5k views
  17. Started by GakMan23,

    Haven't been able to verify yet.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  18. Started by GakMan23,

    ESPNChiBears Jeff Dickerson #Bears agree to terms on one-year deals with safeties Craig Steltz and Danny McCray.

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  19. Started by Uncle Buck,

    Thought I heard on the Score that Ear Bennett was asked to take a cut and declined so he has been released; $2.4 mil cap savings.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. Started by AZ54,

    First wave of FA is over. According to NFL Network 50 (or more) of the top 100 FA have signed with teams. He has three teams interested in him: Dallas, Seattle, and Minn. The Cowboys do not have a lot of cap space and still have a few spots to fill. Here Melton has tons of opportunity for little money. The Vikings have cap space but Melton either got no contract or didn't like what they said. Based on reports it was no contract offer. On top of that the Vikings have Floyd at the 3T spot so Melton is going to be a backup and I can't see the Vikings spending big on Melton now. Little opportunity for likely medium money. Seattle has opportunity an…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.